Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2006, 08:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moring Peoples.

Here's a video to start you guys off, OUR WORST MOTORING VIDEO.

http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...tMotoring2.flv
Old Sep 21, 2006, 08:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
nah son, it was probably jason...he works out there
good point, forgot about him. i thought she said she saw the ghey wheels though
Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:02 AM
Ink
Evolving Member

Morning all.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:07 AM
Ink
Evolving Member

Entirely too much free time for these guys (Work Safe): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik1NDo24mG0
Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by laakness
Were you the instagator?
Nope, not this time Kinda funny story... much more so if you were there.

We were sitting 3rd base side, first row. Right behind the big blue tarp where the ball girl sits. Well, these two St Louis fans sneak down and are sitting next to us, a seat away. (Our seats were legit, there's weren't.) One guy was 6' 230 and the other was a lil taller and maybe 170, both were about 28yrs old. I should have known from the start that they were retards because they both brought their baseball gloves to the game. The bigger dude kept hitting the inside of it, like he was getting ready to catch a foul ball or something.

Anyways, I think it was the bottom of the 5th when St Louis left fielder caught the thrid out. Well as he's runing to the dugout, he spots these two fans and tosses the bigger dude the ball. Well the dude totally biffed the catch (keep in mind he's got his Mizuno glove on) and the ball hits the ground and rolls to the foot of one my friends. My buddy casually reaches down and picks up the ball when all of a sudden big dude comes crashing over demanding the ball. "That's MY ball!! He threw it to me!!! That's MY ball!!! Give it to me!!!" (And yes, his tone was as childish as his choice of words.) So my buddy was like "No!" So big dude stands up right in front of him (while wearing his glove) and says "If you don't give me that ball, there's going to be trouble!" (Keep in mind, there's 4 of us... the smalest is maybe 6' 180... and only 1 of him (his friend had no interest in any of it.)) So my buddy again, says no! (At this point, my friend is sitting, holding the ball between his legs, just like you'd hold your beer.) All of a sudden big dude lunges for the ball... right between my friends legs! "Give me MY ball!! Give it to me!! He threw it to me!!" He did this not once... but twice!! Meanwhile, the rest of us and the row behind us are nearly crying, asking each other if this is really happening. Big dude eventually sat back down and offered to buy us all a round if he could get the ball. We almost took it until someone else goes "I'll buy you a round to hold on to it!" So for the rest of the game any time a foul ball was hit our way, we all stood up and called dibs on it. Finally big dude starts making comments like... "I bet you all are going to go home and have a tickle fight." WHAT?!!! Who the fack says that?! The final straw was when big dude says "your team can't even make it to the playoffs. They'll never win the NFC Central." It took a second for everyone to get it... and my buddy just turns to him and says... "You're right... I don't think they'll ever win that!"

So the next few innings consisted of more ragging on him and we finally drove him out at the top of the 9th.
Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by laakness
How many evo's in the first pic?
I wouldn't trust leaving those sit out here... they would disappear.
I do have photos, does that count?
Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bolsen
Nope, not this time Kinda funny story... much more so if you were there.

We were sitting 3rd base side, first row. Right behind the big blue tarp where the ball girl sits. Well, these two St Louis fans sneak down and are sitting next to us, a seat away. (Our seats were legit, there's weren't.) One guy was 6' 230 and the other was a lil taller and maybe 170, both were about 28yrs old. I should have known from the start that they were retards because they both brought their baseball gloves to the game. The bigger dude kept hitting the inside of it, like he was getting ready to catch a foul ball or something.

Anyways, I think it was the bottom of the 5th when St Louis left fielder caught the thrid out. Well as he's runing to the dugout, he spots these two fans and tosses the bigger dude the ball. Well the dude totally biffed the catch (keep in mind he's got his Mizuno glove on) and the ball hits the ground and rolls to the foot of one my friends. My buddy casually reaches down and picks up the ball when all of a sudden big dude comes crashing over demanding the ball. "That's MY ball!! He threw it to me!!! That's MY ball!!! Give it to me!!!" (And yes, his tone was as childish as his choice of words.) So my buddy was like "No!" So big dude stands up right in front of him (while wearing his glove) and says "If you don't give me that ball, there's going to be trouble!" (Keep in mind, there's 4 of us... the smalest is maybe 6' 180... and only 1 of him (his friend had no interest in any of it.)) So my buddy again, says no! (At this point, my friend is sitting, holding the ball between his legs, just like you'd hold your beer.) All of a sudden big dude lunges for the ball... right between my friends legs! "Give me MY ball!! Give it to me!! He threw it to me!!" He did this not once... but twice!! Meanwhile, the rest of us and the row behind us are nearly crying, asking each other if this is really happening. Big dude eventually sat back down and offered to buy us all a round if he could get the ball. We almost took it until someone else goes "I'll buy you a round to hold on to it!" So for the rest of the game any time a foul ball was hit our way, we all stood up and called dibs on it. Finally big dude starts making comments like... "I bet you all are going to go home and have a tickle fight." WHAT?!!! Who the fack says that?! The final straw was when big dude says "your team can't even make it to the playoffs. They'll never win the NFC Central." It took a second for everyone to get it... and my buddy just turns to him and says... "You're right... I don't think they'll ever win that!"

So the next few innings consisted of more ragging on him and we finally drove him out at the top of the 9th.
Thats a great f'in story, another game where i missed something fun by not being there!
Damnit!!
Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hilarious
Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:39 AM
Evolved Member

Nice

You should have busted out some moves like these guys.

http://www.dump.com/rlnpe/
Old Sep 21, 2006, 09:47 AM
Evolving Member

so yeah, just finished with saw 2. f'n awesome!! once again, i know i'm late on these. just haven't ever sat down to watch them. almost equal to the first one, but i think #1 wins marginally. here's the trailer and site for saw 3 if anyone is interested. opening halloween this year

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/movies.php?id=2975
Old Sep 21, 2006, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mack4477
so yeah, just finished with saw 2. f'n awesome!! once again, i know i'm late on these. just haven't ever sat down to watch them. almost equal to the first one, but i think #1 wins marginally. here's the trailer and site for saw 3 if anyone is interested. opening halloween this year

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/movies.php?id=2975
Looks bad ***, as much as i hate the fact the those movies really make me think about that sick shiat, i really like them
Old Sep 21, 2006, 10:38 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
Looks bad ***, as much as i hate the fact the those movies really make me think about that sick shiat, i really like them
aww, you want me to go with you to see it so i can protect you nezzy???
Old Sep 21, 2006, 10:53 AM

Old Sep 21, 2006, 10:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Oh man, that picture is older than god!
Old Sep 21, 2006, 11:01 AM

yeah still its funny

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners