Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2006, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ink
No worries Mack. My girl has gold- bronze ones on her G35. They look bad ***. I like the different colors.
I really like the look of the calipers that are more squared off. I cant think of any particular brand but the calipers you see often on race cars. As for color I wouldnt just a nice clean looking powder coated caliper with maybe painted lettering
Old Nov 5, 2006, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Personally I wouldn't mind the gold/bronze calipers on my car. It would offset the blue a bit better IMO, or if they came in blue....
Old Nov 5, 2006, 11:47 AM
Evolved Member

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=233148
Mikey, you have some work to do
Old Nov 5, 2006, 11:54 AM
Evolving Member

ok, minus the front bumper, and the fact that my car will never be this damn shiney....this is the overall look i'm going for. i'm even planning on spraying my volks black. so i thought that some better colored calipers would look a lil better than some red ones sticking out. i originally thought black calipers with yellow brembo, but it would blend too much behind black wheels. hence the concept of the yellow calipers......

Old Nov 5, 2006, 12:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Silk

Sure do.

Once I figure out my lower IC pipe problem (NEZ), I dont want to mention any names in this post NEZ. Anyways, I have a few things to get done before I head back to the track which involves a partial re-tune. Hopefully John thaws out from being in OR or WA this weekend so can can re-tune the car.

I finally figured out how to get the car off the line, now its just a matter of keeping all of the clamps happy. I didn't mind the hose popping off the first time but after I double clamped it the other side of the coupling popped off. Oh and just a FYI these are still worm and pinion clamps, not the better style what Im using on the turbo outlet and some other places. But back to the story... After the second run (27psi) of something going wrong I got a little furious, so the car isnt hitting a track until I can get enough time to go through the entire fuel and air system and do a proper leak test and put 2 new injectors in. 2 of them are warped on the end of it from sitting on the manifold when the grommets failed (long story). My car has so much potential right now, Im sure Nez can possibly mack that the car has a **** load of topend, unless my smaller cams really limits the power. Im not sure on how I just got an 11.9, I still think its driver error. I wish I still had my logs from that day to see where I was shifting.

Enoguh thinking for me, going back to bed.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 04:59 PM
Evolved Member

hey Mack just cut off that little black radiator thing on the passenger side and let the hoses hang, it is just dead weight \\\Just kidding.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 06:43 PM
Evolved Member

Mack...I'd like to know how the hell that guy got the car that damn shinny, mine was mostly dull with a hint of extremly dull.

I personally like nez's white wheels and I wouldn't give a damn if someone else doesn't.

I opened up the paper today and saw like 5 web designer jobs and applied for them all... I've been looking for months and something finally popped up.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Theres a bunch of web based jobs down here... Florida or bust.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:01 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by r3z0nate
I opened up the paper today and saw like 5 web designer jobs and applied for them all... I've been looking for months and something finally popped up.
Are you a designer or developer?
Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:23 PM
Evolving Member

I cannot belive theyre are so many pages on this one thread. I am in the milwaukee area (River hills) and Brookfield..... Any one who knows of any good body shops, or performance install sites... send me a private message or AIM me. Thanks - Alex
Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:34 PM
Evolving Member

Once you see your first good fight on here you will understand where the pages came from...

Hey look everyone... This guys called Alex and drives a yellow car.... What a loser.... J/K
Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Both, but I'm working for a pretty ****ty company right now and I want to move on. Granted my brother basically runs the place but the president is a world class peice of garbage...

I do/did a lot of development for them and mostly design work with the company I started, I'm doing more of eCommerce right now if you consider that developing.

Originally Posted by the-moss
Are you a designer or developer?
Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:48 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by the-moss
Once you see your first good fight on here you will understand where the pages came from...

Hey look everyone... This guys called Alex and drives a yellow car.... What a loser.... J/K
Its a US Lancer. What is wrong with your reading comprehension? Fight Fight Fight!
Old Nov 5, 2006, 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

Scott, I like your new logo vs. the old one.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 08:35 PM
Evolving Member

Ah yes, but I didn't drive a yellow 'US Lancer' technically.

Rez.. Not sure what you mean by 'doing' e-commerce. PM me with your background.. We may need another web developer and having experience in the e-commerce arena is a plus.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners