Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2006, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks, I didn't think so....

The WRX doesn't come with any front or rear braces and I want to get rid of the little body roll it has

Originally Posted by dryad001
No.
Old Nov 17, 2006, 11:21 AM
Evolved Member

Very cool, I'm considering those custom gauges still.

Originally Posted by MR.MITSU
I installed mine two nights ago, VERY COOL!
got two more sets to sell if anyone is interested. They are HOT!

(course haveing a touch of colorblindness means I can actually SEE how fast I am going now!)
Old Nov 17, 2006, 11:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Silk, when are you going to AMS? If you're there past 5pm I might stop by...I'll be down at a customer site next week that is literally like .5 mile from AMS.
Old Nov 17, 2006, 11:52 AM
Evolving Member

I have 3 words to say

EXHAUSTED
CRAZY
RICH

A sight for you losers!!
Old Nov 17, 2006, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by 4rcd6
I have 3 words to say

EXHAUSTED
CRAZY
RICH

A sight for you losers!!

HOW MUCH?
Old Nov 17, 2006, 11:57 AM
Evolving Member

how much are they selling for?? EBAY SUCKA! We waited in line at best buy forever. Windburn is a good word with exhausted in there somewhere. NEVER AGAIN! But an experience!
Old Nov 17, 2006, 12:00 PM

What Best Buy and what time did you line up at. Describe the experience, you're lined up for hours and then the doors open. What happened?
Old Nov 17, 2006, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
HOLY **** GUY.......you are gonna be rich. When you selling them?
Old Nov 17, 2006, 12:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by flashy
What Best Buy and what time did you line up at. Describe the experience, you're lined up for hours and then the doors open. What happened?

OK.... writing post... will take a bit......................
Old Nov 17, 2006, 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

PS3 experience

OK, so here is the story of getting one of these ridiculous new systems of all time(so they say).

It all started on Wednesday night after BW3's. Me, erik, nick, pete and ryan went to check out the Super Walmart in Men. falls where they said they would allow ppl to wait starting at 7 am thursday morning inside. We got there at like 10pm or so and noticed the whole front was lined with tents already. Man that was BS considering they told everyone 7 am inside nothing before but whatever right???

We then went over to Best Buy where they had about 20 some ppl in the lot already. SOme fools came over to us with a list that was so called approved by Best Buy. We put our names down and went along with there sceme. Best Buy management had told everyone to leave and would allow campers to start as of 7 am Thursday but nothing before. Some morons decided they were better than the managers on hand and dont them to pretty much eat themselves or bark up another tree in polite terms. Managment didn't like these "clowns" and called the cops so that everyone would leave. The 4 retards didn't leave til the cops got them to go. We remembered there ESCALADE very easily and watched them as we stake out over the coure of the night. THIS was a crazy time because we had to not go inline due to cops yet make sure we got in teh front!

We went back to my Cingular store about 5 times over the course of the night driving back and forth inbetween hand. About 3:45am we decided to go to the Odessey to eat since that was all that was open in the falls at this time. When we got done we drove by best buy again. There was a HUGE line and no cops. We being the devils we are called the cops (but they were already on the way) to get them to leave. We were screwed had the cops not show up.........

On comes the real fun......................

6:30 am ppl start parking in Neu's parking lot next door to Best Buy. THere was 3 squads in the parking lot which prevented anyone from coming on the property. At approx. 6:45 the line that formed ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE ENTRANCE starred sprinting to the store. It was a heard of elephants scampering across a parking lot for a stupid PS3!!! Man we were dorks but whatever at this point lol.

The line kinda formed half ***'d where Me, Erik and Ryan got in the top 15 spots but Nick and Pete got pushed to the rear since they totally failed on the cutting lol.

Needless to say... we froze our butt off and got some nice windburn to prove it lol. I am at work now and feel like i'm not here. I'm spacey and need sleep!!! Erik and Ryan are sound asleep while i work a full day lol. What a crock.

They had 20 60G and 6 20G systems. I can say many other things over the course of the night, but this post would be forver long...........
Old Nov 17, 2006, 12:23 PM

Man this is the most insane craze over a video game system ever. I was thinking I would roll into walmart before work and pick one up, then I heard they weren't going on sale until 9AM or something so I didn't bother. I would have sold it anyway, but now that I see them going for $2,500 on eBay I'm sorta pissed.
Old Nov 17, 2006, 12:24 PM
Evolving Member

wasnt easy to get let me tell ya! SACRIFICE!
Old Nov 17, 2006, 12:36 PM

Yeah I'm not die hard enough to go all out like that. Especially when I never understood the procedure of how to get home, or how many were available and such.

Good job to you though. let us know how much you get for them.
Old Nov 17, 2006, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

im tired
Old Nov 17, 2006, 12:50 PM
Evolving Member

lol no kidding LMAO!

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners