Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2006, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have a few things to take care of up there.

But does it really matter?
Old Nov 20, 2006, 11:13 AM
Ink
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Afternoon all
Old Nov 20, 2006, 11:52 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dryad001
I have a few things to take care of up there.

But does it really matter?
Is there some reason that asking bothers you?

Last edited by TTP Engineering; Nov 20, 2006 at 01:03 PM.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 12:23 PM
Evolved Member

Is that the best rebuttal you can come up with? Are you trying to accomplish anything with that post or just sound like an idiot? Your low level psychology antics don't work.

Is that the way a vendor on this forum should behave? What would a moderator/admin say in regards to your post?
Old Nov 20, 2006, 12:26 PM
Ink
Evolving Member

Hey Mack
check your APS
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=235478
Old Nov 20, 2006, 12:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Honni414
damn man that suuuuucks.. thats at travis pastranas house (professional motorcross rider)
He isn't a professional motocross rider. Matter of fact he never went porfessional in Motocross, He started as a Free Style man back when he was 15 and then moved to supercross when he turned 18. From there he kept getting injured after winning his first season in the 125cc class and moving to the 250cc class. For now he has been racing and just focusing on Free style which has been his passion since he was 13.

I met him in MN a couple years ago. I got my picture taken with him a Kevin Windham. he is one of the most stand up celebs i've ever seen.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 12:45 PM
Evolved Member

Is that the best rebuttal you can come up with? Are you trying to accomplish anything with that post or just sound like an idiot? Your low level psychology antics don't work.

Is that the way a vendor on this forum should behave? What would a moderator/admin say in regards to your post?
oh oh...
Old Nov 20, 2006, 12:46 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's no secret that people cannot have a normal conversation with you, so why not make it interesting?

Is there something wrong with someone asking you if you are moving back "home" or just visiting WI? It was just a few weeks ago where you AIM'd me saying you had enough of your crappy life in FL and we're wanting to go back.

You are Mr. Negativity. FL people suck, work sucks, roomate sucks, Orlando sucks, lack of Unions suck, our BW3 sucks, other Evo owners suck.

If you remembered correctly I was the one that said that you can make it here, to tough it out and get through it.

I was just curious if you threw in the towel and gave up on FL or if you were sticking it out and making things work here.

I am sorry if you cannot let people be concerned about you.

Curiousity didn't kill the cat, Dryad did.
http://www.earlthedeadcat.org/images/LilEarl.jpg

Last edited by TTP Engineering; Nov 20, 2006 at 01:04 PM.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

w00t, got a whooping 15% raise..it's still not enough to keep me at this place. I got a call from some chick at man power offering me $30/hr..too bad it is just per contract.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

Yea contract work sucks.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
I've been looking at job postings down in your area.....the way I figure I would need 20G more per year to make the move worth my while. But then I get to thinking....its still Wisconsin. Why move from where I am to the same climate (or worse due to the lake). I'm thinking Nashville might be nice.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 01:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
It's no secret that people cannot have a normal conversation with you, so why not make it interesting?

Is there something wrong with someone asking you if you are moving back "home" or just visiting WI? It was just a few weeks ago where you AIM'd me saying you had enough of your crappy life in FL and we're wanting to go back.

You are Mr. Negativity. FL people suck, work sucks, roomate sucks, Orlando sucks, lack of Unions suck, our BW3 sucks, other Evo owners suck.

If you remembered correctly I was the one that said that you can make it here, to tough it out and get through it.

I was just curious if you threw in the towel and gave up on FL or if you were sticking it out and making things work here.

Curiosity didn't kill the cat, Dryad did.

Yes a lot of things aren't going my way and Im not making the money i wanted to down here. Ill go where the money is. And I never said the "lack" of unions suck, I made a point they have no business being in the state since its a right to work state anyways. Plus Im pretty much against the unions since they keep the lazy person in a job, trust me I see 20-30 of the lazy people a day when I go to work.

Yeah I can be negative at times. it didn't go my way for the first 2 months or so. It's slowly getting better but I had a good life in WI but me being hard-headed wanted to try and get away form it to try something new. Now that I see it was one of life greatest mistakes Im trying to figure out a way to try and get back to where i was.

I cant count the times I have switched back and forth of either staying here or heading back home. Right now there is a delicate situation going on which I will not get into. It's still an on-going problem which will be resolved when I get back there no questions asked. There is maybe 1-2 people on here that knows whats going on.

Yes, you did say that. I ask myself did I just throw the last 8 years of living in Milwaukee away just to be in a warmer climate? There is a way to make it here but not in my field of work. I could start my own business but could you see me working along side the general public? Not going to happen.

Matt and myself get along just fine, we worked out some differences we each had for a while and worked through it. A lot of it had to do with me. he knew where i was coming from moving down here on a whim with a crappier job lined up than the one I have now.

Like I said before so many times. I have no clue what tomorrow is going to bring. Im waiting it out until after the New year to make my decision to weather whats going to be the next step in either staying or leaving. As i feel right now, FL isn't my home and never will be.

I never said the Evo owners here suck. It's a different lifestyle than to what Im accustomed to. Im not the type of person to meet up in a parking lot 2-3 times a week and talk about the same thing day in and day out. I think street racing is stupid. Thats why I don't come out anymore. Plus I don't see any long-term friendship so why should I waste my time? I will however still come to the track because thats what I enjoy to do. If people want to come u and say HI hey Im all for it. Im perfectly fine doing things by myself or going places myself. Ive had 2 people lend out a helping hand since Ive been here. If you remembered correctly I was the one that said that you can make it here, to tough it out and get through it.

And last but not least, thank god that friggin cat is finally dead.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 01:43 PM
Evolved Member

Just real quick. Scott if you knew my past which I very rarely talk about, but if you want to know just ask(in PM); you will know where Im coming from and why I am the way I am.

Last edited by dryad001; Nov 20, 2006 at 01:46 PM.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 01:51 PM
Admin Alumni

Enough. This little 'back and forth' is done. Move on please.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 01:53 PM
Evolved Member

Hey, I don't blame you, I want out of this area also. We were slated to move than the wapce got a job offer she couldn't refuse. Wausau actually has more posting than this area, I wouldn't mind living up there.

I'm actually going down to Tennessee for turkey day, last time we went down there I had a great time on the Ocoee

Originally Posted by Jeff_Jeske
I've been looking at job postings down in your area.....the way I figure I would need 20G more per year to make the move worth my while. But then I get to thinking....its still Wisconsin. Why move from where I am to the same climate (or worse due to the lake). I'm thinking Nashville might be nice.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners