Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2005, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea, life is a ***** isn't it. Give people better deals because when they can easily afford it, and because they have established good credit.

I don't have the greatest credit simply because I am young, but I have barely any flaws on my report.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah i dont have bad credit...its just that i dont have much credit....but for f*#k sake...i put down 10 grand....thats a third of the car right there and if thats not enough for them to trust me an give me the 0% that they give to some people who put nothing down then i donno if i want it...i mean i do want an evo but for this kind of money they should help me out
Old Sep 26, 2005, 06:36 PM
Evolved Member

Like the old saying goes take from the needy and give to the greedy.

Fireball I am up for the normal cruise, both days.

Nez get your butt over here and help me with the damn regal, I need a tool *****. Motor is coming out on wednesday and thrown in the garbage.

But back onto the Evo stuff-

Can't remember if I posted this or not but I tracked down the meth problem to 2 possible things. 1-bad boost source 2-bad methanol. I'm going for the boost switch first because I can't hear the aux motor fire up and the thing is kinda loud, sounds like a sump pump. And the stroker project is put on hold till the other car is out of my garage.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 06:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Honni414
REALLY??!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!? ill do that for sure

but theres a catch....it needs to be blue

What's gotta be blue? I thought you were getting a black evo. Graphics are green, sorry.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001

Can't remember if I posted this or not but I tracked down the meth problem to 2 possible things. 1-bad boost source 2-bad methanol. I'm going for the boost switch first because I can't hear the aux motor fire up and the thing is kinda loud, sounds like a sump pump. And the stroker project is put on hold till the other car is out of my garage.
What's the problem?
Old Sep 26, 2005, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Tek3Evo
What's gotta be blue? I thought you were getting a black evo. Graphics are green, sorry.
i just didnt want my car looking EXACTLY like yours...plus im going for all blue in the engine bay, interior, and lighting......but i dont even think im gonna get it anymore..everyone says im getting dikked out on this one....see the link
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=160948
Old Sep 26, 2005, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bolsen
What's the problem?
i dont have much credit at all but i have nothing bad at all on it either and since my mom is a hairdresser shes considered low income and because of that i need to pay more.....but for some reason people that put nothing down get the 0%.....i put down 10 freakin grand and theyre treating me like ****....im gonna go tommorrow and discuss this and if they dont do what they should then im walking and checking out some other dealerships or im goin audi....i was really happy about getting an evo though

Old Sep 26, 2005, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bolsen
What's the problem?

Here's the rundown form the troubleshooting nightmares.

Had system working, then not. Head back home to figure out whats going on. The first thing I went for is the boost switch since that is giving me the most problems, I hook up the hand pump to the switch boom! the meth kicks on full force. Great! Head back out on to the road, turn the meth on, nothing??? Head home check eveything, it was a bad fuse, sweet!!!! head back out, turn meth on, nothing. Head back home, check everything, turn system on- bad ground. Head back out, nothing.

To make a long story short, I think I either collapsed a vac line, or the switch is so sensitive that I need a boost source that goes to nothing else. Just a "dead" line. Im sure Ill be at it again on wednesday. Figure Im going to re-route the boost switch to the turbo outlet and run a different line to the EBC.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 08:30 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
From my understanding it shouldn't matter if the boost source goes to multiple things, because once the line is pressurized it's the same pressure everywhere in the line. It may take a little longer to reach full pressure (I would imagine this is insignificant when dealing with lines to a boost switch) but the pressure would not be decreased.

However, I could be totally wrong, and freely admit to having no experience running any like a boost switched auxillery device.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 08:36 PM
Evolved Member

I had heard they were having problems with the controllers... did you get one of the newer ones?
Old Sep 26, 2005, 08:42 PM
Evolved Member

i dont have much credit at all but i have nothing bad at all on it either and since my mom is a hairdresser shes considered low income and because of that i need to pay more.....but for some reason people that put nothing down get the 0%.....i put down 10 freakin grand and theyre treating me like ****....im gonna go tommorrow and discuss this and if they dont do what they should then im walking and checking out some other dealerships or im goin audi....i was really happy about getting an evo though

No offense man, but you answered your own question. If you have no credit then you don't count. If your mum has substained income that's good. However, they also look at her score and what her outsstanding debts are.

I'm not trying to be harsh here, but I think you simply didn't qualify for the best rate. Like I said in yoru other thread, you need near perfect scores (800+) to get that rate. It's the same way with any dealership.

Credit is a weird thing. Ask your sales person what your credit score is, they'll tell you. And you may be suprised, you may have unqualified yourself for it by putting down so much $$ or perhaps you didn't go with the bank offering 0%. Banks gotta make their money too.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 09:00 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

You need to slow down and think about this.

1) This is a Mitsu rate. ANY dealership will get you the same thing, it's not dictated by us.

2) 2.9% is still FAR FAR better than any normal financing rate, which is like 6-7%.

3) You are getting an Evo at DAMN NEAR invoice pricing. It doesn't get better than that.

4) And it's not just how much you put down, or what your score is, but how much credit history you have. Coupled with all those other things.

I STRONGLY suggest, if you really, really want an Evo, take this. Call me tomorrow if you want to discuss this futher.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 09:18 PM
Evolved Member

ill be in tommorrow
Old Sep 26, 2005, 10:39 PM
Evolved Member

JUST MAKING MYSELF CLEAR....ITS NOTHING AGAINST BRYAN.....its his job and he cant controll the prices....its the dealership i have something against...i mean someone even told me and my mom that i "couldnt handle the evo" because it has "wayy too much power" i just dont like how i cant get 0% or the free gas....both of which are advertised and they weaseled theyre way out of both so im just going to take my money and buisness and walk....im sure another dealership would try harder to work with me....the 9's are now in the US and i could even just wait for one of those... just put my money back into my account and gain interest buy a new evo 9...it is the end of the year and month, you think they would do what they can to get rid of the last of the 05 evos.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

Hmmmmm, you seem to be digging yourself a bit of a hole. Renner is one of the better dealerships in our area and they gave you a pretty good deal. JUst try to appreciate the deal you got and remember, you gotta pay to play

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners