Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2005, 01:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rez, paint it black. It'll look nice with your headlights.

Mav, you could always paint the other pillar black? That's what I'm going to end up doing, unless they actually sell a black pillar

For what it's worth, I got my evo from Griffen. Walked in got it for 28500 with wing and roof. Guy at renner (not Bryan) wouldn't go below ~30 with no wing or roof. Prob not relevant, but since they treated me nice, I figured I'd give em a plug.

Hey Bryan. I'd like to get that warranty replacement on my fan controller. How is this working? Can I simply get a controller, or are they replacing the entire fan/housing? The reason I'm asking is because I relocated my controller to make more room for the manifold.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 02:07 PM
Evolved Member

I see a red door and I want to paint it black..
Old Sep 27, 2005, 03:25 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by bolsen
Hey Bryan. I'd like to get that warranty replacement on my fan controller. How is this working? Can I simply get a controller, or are they replacing the entire fan/housing? The reason I'm asking is because I relocated my controller to make more room for the manifold.
I don't know if they'll just give you one. I'll ask tomorrow.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by maverick92482
everyone, where the **** can i get the silver plastic paint for my triple a piller, i went to home depot, menards, farm and fleet, napa, advanced auto, dimond paint supplies, and milwaukee paint(they had it but you had to buy by the gallon at 40 bucks)

any help much appreciated
There is a place on hwy 100 called finish master. Its just south of HOBO on the east side of the street. You can buy factory colored paint and they will put it into a aresol can depending on the paint. Go in there with your paint code and they should be able to hook you up with your color or one damn near close that will go in a can. I got 2 cans for my eclipse for just small touch up and i think it was just over 30 for 2 cans and the color matched perfect. Let me know if you have any questions
Old Sep 27, 2005, 05:29 PM
Evolved Member

So I finally got around to troubleshooting the vulva, and what did I find...

Yea, I don't think that's supposed to be that way :LOL:

Runs like a champ again... who wants to race?!
Old Sep 27, 2005, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Honni414
JUST MAKING MYSELF CLEAR....ITS NOTHING AGAINST BRYAN.....its his job and he cant controll the prices....its the dealership i have something against...i mean someone even told me and my mom that i "couldnt handle the evo" because it has "wayy too much power" i just dont like how i cant get 0% or the free gas....both of which are advertised and they weaseled theyre way out of both so im just going to take my money and buisness and walk....im sure another dealership would try harder to work with me....the 9's are now in the US and i could even just wait for one of those... just put my money back into my account and gain interest buy a new evo 9...it is the end of the year and month, you think they would do what they can to get rid of the last of the 05 evos.

Geez settle down. You have to read the fine print in any contract. If you want to take your money and walk more power to you, but this is a better interest rate than I got. Even though I didn't buy my car from renner either, I have been to all of the other dealerships and trust me they don't really measure up to renner. Then you say you might get a TT??? You think that International Auto will even look at you??? Keep dreamin. They are the stingiest dealer out there. Plain and simple.

Read the newspaper on Sunday and see what regular interest rates are. For a personal loan I think it was around 5.9-6.2%. So if you went to an outside bank this is the rate you will get. I'd take the 2.9 and quit whining.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bolsen
Yea, I don't think that's supposed to be that way :LOL:

Runs like a champ again... who wants to race?!

O2 sensor. Thats not good.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 06:17 PM

so how long are they doing 0% for anyways?
Old Sep 27, 2005, 06:40 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by g3tpwn3d
so how long are they doing 0% for anyways?
End of the month.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 07:04 PM
Evolved Member

Kinda funny you mention International Auto. My gf's dad drove in his boxter, wanted to test drive a NSX. They wouldn't let him. They asked if he was going to buy it?! How could you buy a car you don't know much about without test driving it...

Originally Posted by dryad001
Geez settle down. You have to read the fine print in any contract. If you want to take your money and walk more power to you, but this is a better interest rate than I got. Even though I didn't buy my car from renner either, I have been to all of the other dealerships and trust me they don't really measure up to renner. Then you say you might get a TT??? You think that International Auto will even look at you??? Keep dreamin. They are the stingiest dealer out there. Plain and simple.

Read the newspaper on Sunday and see what regular interest rates are. For a personal loan I think it was around 5.9-6.2%. So if you went to an outside bank this is the rate you will get. I'd take the 2.9 and quit whining.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 07:31 PM
Evolving Member

Mav, I used Dupli-color grey primer on my pillar. looks great and matches great.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 08:02 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by r3z0nate
Kinda funny you mention International Auto. My gf's dad drove in his boxter, wanted to test drive a NSX. They wouldn't let him. They asked if he was going to buy it?! How could you buy a car you don't know much about without test driving it...
We STILL don't allow test drives on Evo's, but we have many other reasons for that too.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 08:03 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

By the way... Honni is officially an Evo owner now.

I think he said he's too busy driving his new car to post on here.
Old Sep 27, 2005, 08:10 PM
Evolved Member

Congrats Honni

Yea, nice o2 huh? The best part is i can hear the rest of it jiggling around ahead of the cat LOL
Old Sep 27, 2005, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

Not even used?

Originally Posted by Fireball
We STILL don't allow test drives on Evo's, but we have many other reasons for that too.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners