Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2006, 04:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i dont mean to be a dick but dont roll your eyes at me when know one really has anything out and I just said that and i just told you what I have experienced.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 04:47 AM
Evolved Member

wow im post whoring arent I
Old Dec 31, 2006, 06:38 AM

hehe I love this new phone. but a warning. if you get it make sure to get an extra battery or remember to take your charger with yu every where. I have had to charge this phone everyday.

Old Dec 31, 2006, 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

Bill likes coffee
Old Dec 31, 2006, 09:53 AM
Evolving Member

memo to self: never get on bill's bad side
Old Dec 31, 2006, 09:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
gaw damm bill!
Old Dec 31, 2006, 10:11 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by maverick92482
hehe I love this new phone. but a warning. if you get it make sure to get an extra battery or remember to take your charger with yu every where. I have had to charge this phone everyday.

Yeah, PDA batteries only lasted a couple days before and then they went and added a cellular radio card into it which causes it to draw from the battery all the time...but it has to too otherwise it wouldn't be a phone then

A guy at work has the same issue, he leaves it idle over night and is down 20-40% battery life.

Guess it's the price to pay for awesomeness
Old Dec 31, 2006, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mack4477
memo to self: never get on bill's bad side
like I said im Sorry I am venting because my car is still leaking, and misdirecting my anger at . my bad.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

It pouring outside. Dont know if track is going to be dry tomorrow now. I got the Impala Running, but no nitrous bottle filled. So if its dry out, Come down and beat the big black *****.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 01:10 PM
Evolving Member

Ok guy, obviously you misunderstood what information I'm looking for.

I'm not talking about radar/laser detectors I already have one, the V1 and I have no issues with it. It works fantastically with the latest ROM.

What I am after is laser jamming and laser inhibiting coatings. Both of which are 100% legal in Wisconsin, meaning if you were to jam every sheriff you ever drive past there isn't anything illegal about it.

Please disregard my earlier posts I'll try my luck at the gumball rally forums for information.

For more information if anyone is interested I've been using www.guysoflidar.com and www.laserveil.com

Old Dec 31, 2006, 01:52 PM
Evolved Member

I wanna Gum ball rally, that would be sooooo fun. they have forums for that hey, damn I gotta use the internet more.

Asi said I had a mood going this morning sry.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

So what all went wrong wit your car bill? One more mis-hap and you can bring the "lemon law" into play, correct?
Old Dec 31, 2006, 02:45 PM
Evolving Member

i'm sure most of you guys have plans for the night, so i'll just say happy new years now. i'll be in bed early, up at 12:30, and at work by 2.....woo hoo
Old Dec 31, 2006, 04:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
So what all went wrong wit your car bill? One more mis-hap and you can bring the "lemon law" into play, correct?
It just leaks, First ACD fitting, that was an ordeal as it took 2.5 weeks to get the part. I drove it for 3-4 days and i could smell burning oil again. The dealer determined it was leaking from the Transfer case but could not be serviced. it needed to be replaced. brought the car in last tuesday and picked it up on thursday. I drove the thing back to the office. let it sit a couple hours. i decided i was going to wonder outside and have a look. I hade a little puddle and a drip. So I went in Friday afternoon and put it up in the air to have a look. hosed it down, and dried it off by hand making sure there wasnt pooled oil somewhere, and i was to bring it in this wednesday to have a look. i went 12 miles to a store and crawled underneath, and it was leaking already. seems to be from the transfercase area again too. I dunno what to think. The dealer is doing everything they can do but this car has some issues at the moment. From week one i started calling the dealer because i smelled burning oil. whatever is leaking is dropping on to the down pipe and burning off. The smell isnt the problem its the fact I have a new car with 4000 miles that has leaked from the start.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 04:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by newimportowner
It just leaks, First ACD fitting, that was an ordeal as it took 2.5 weeks to get the part. I drove it for 3-4 days and i could smell burning oil again. The dealer determined it was leaking from the Transfer case but could not be serviced. it needed to be replaced. brought the car in last tuesday and picked it up on thursday. I drove the thing back to the office. let it sit a couple hours. i decided i was going to wonder outside and have a look. I hade a little puddle and a drip. So I went in Friday afternoon and put it up in the air to have a look. hosed it down, and dried it off by hand making sure there wasnt pooled oil somewhere, and i was to bring it in this wednesday to have a look. i went 12 miles to a store and crawled underneath, and it was leaking already. seems to be from the transfercase area again too. I dunno what to think. The dealer is doing everything they can do but this car has some issues at the moment. From week one i started calling the dealer because i smelled burning oil. whatever is leaking is dropping on to the down pipe and burning off. The smell isnt the problem its the fact I have a new car with 4000 miles that has leaked from the start.

guess you should have bought that STI you were eyeing up

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners