Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2007, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nez136
Not really at all, tri's car is VERY comparable to Titan's knowing the fact that his setup is very similar to the Wight car from IL (dynoed at over 1400whp) that has run 0-60 in 1.04 seconds with a 7-8 second 1/4 mile time. Same sh|t, different pile. Either way, Tri's car at 45 psi is not going to be a joke, i think low 9's or high 8's is VERY doable.
Nah, still too ricey or redneckish to Jeske I think...
Old Jan 15, 2007, 10:40 AM

Yeah it sucks what happened to Nick last night, I was there right in back of him. I hated when it get slushy on the road, especially for lowered cars. I'm driving thru the roads last night, my bumper is like trimming the snows, but instead of throwing the snow to the side, it's coming straight right back on my windshield.

Because of my ride height, I was kinda having a little trouble keeping my car straight on the road. I get pulled left and right. It's fine if it's all snow, but that slushy schit, I hate that.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 10:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
Not really at all, tri's car is VERY comparable to Titan's knowing the fact that his setup is very similar to the Wight car from IL (dynoed at over 1400whp) that has run 0-60 in 1.04 seconds with a 7-8 second 1/4 mile time. Same sh|t, different pile. Either way, Tri's car at 45 psi is not going to be a joke, i think low 9's or high 8's is VERY doable.
Does tri still have that integra? That thing was the coolest back in the day.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 10:59 AM

He sold that one. I think for 14K and he put that amount to the supra instantly. hahahaha
Old Jan 15, 2007, 11:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Doesn't GAP insurance only cover you if you owe more on the car than it is actually worth?

Like if you buy it for 28 but OTD it's like 31 and you crash on the way home the insurance will cover all 31?

I didn't get gap because I gambled that I wouldn't crash by the time I had the interest paid off...and that gamble paid off. I guess I just don't know enough about GAP insurance.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident. At least you can get some upgrades out of the deal.

As for that supra....that is flipping fast and the engine bay looks beautiful. How can those guys afford that stuff? I still thing those big wide **** street tires look like something you would see on a 79 trans am.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 12:08 PM
Evolved Member

Don't worry Jeff, I thought the same thing right away...but I guess they need it to even attempt at getting that horse to the ground
Old Jan 15, 2007, 12:20 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by laakness
Doesn't GAP insurance only cover you if you owe more on the car than it is actually worth?

Like if you buy it for 28 but OTD it's like 31 and you crash on the way home the insurance will cover all 31?

I didn't get gap because I gambled that I wouldn't crash by the time I had the interest paid off...and that gamble paid off. I guess I just don't know enough about GAP insurance.
gap just pay for what ever the insurance dose not pay for It good for like bikes atv mostly like my cuz cash his bike it was only worth 7000 but he old 11000 they pay it all plus they and gave him 1500 more for a new bike not bad for 400 gap
Old Jan 15, 2007, 12:25 PM
Evolving Member

glad to hear you're alright nick. sorry there wasn't room for me to pull the 18 wheeler over to check up on you guys
Old Jan 15, 2007, 12:33 PM
Ink
Evolving Member

What a $hity way to end a fun night. Im just glad your ok Nick. Pete sounded calm on the phone when I was turning around that I thought that you just slid off the road or something minor happened. I should have known it was just Pete being cool under pressure. $hity weather could get the best of anyone of us. I hope this ends in the best results for you and you get your VIII or a new IX SE quickly with no hassle and no loss.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ink
What a $hity way to end a fun night. Im just glad your ok Nick. Pete sounded calm on the phone when I was turning around that I thought that you just slid off the road or something minor happened. I should have known it was just Pete being cool under pressure. $hity weather could get the best of anyone of us. I hope this ends in the best results for you and you get your VIII or a new IX SE quickly with no hassle and no loss.
HAHA... Well all I was thinking, SHlT it's gonna be rough pushing or pulling that car away from that wall, I could definitely use extra hand if that car won't start, just so that it's safe from the on coming traffic. But then the cops was there in like less than 5 minutes.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 12:46 PM

I would start screaming over the phone and add some sound effects to your stereo bluetooth that is coming thru your stereo system, but then I figure you'll get extremely agitated and maybe will slap me around a few times when you arrived, so that kinda kept me from doing that.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 01:08 PM
Ink
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by fcheng118
I would start screaming over the phone and add some sound effects to your stereo bluetooth that is coming thru your stereo system, but then I figure you'll get extremely agitated and maybe will slap me around a few times when you arrived, so that kinda kept me from doing that.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by speedytl
gap just pay for what ever the insurance dose not pay for It good for like bikes atv mostly like my cuz cash his bike it was only worth 7000 but he old 11000 they pay it all plus they and gave him 1500 more for a new bike not bad for 400 gap
I just got a headache trying to read that and then put it together in my head

I think what you just stated is exactly what I was asking...isn't it only good if you owe more on the <insert vehicle here> than what blue book is for it.

If I would have gotten the insurance it wouldn't pay off now since I owe less than half of what the car is worth. They'd only cover the value of the car.

..that's if I'm understanding GAP insurance correctly.
Old Jan 15, 2007, 01:11 PM

Accident Pics

Okay, I have pics...

Click here to view them all.

Here is an example:

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners