Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6, 2005, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No kidding eh. That would be one sick car.

Originally Posted by Silk
What if you put that kind of time, skill, and patients into building an Evo
Old Oct 6, 2005, 10:48 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by jchangsta2six
wow .. its nice to see so many people are from wisconsin .. hey guys .. just wanted to stop and say hi .. im new to this .. didnt even know we had a mil. chat .. cool ..

question ... where do most of you guys get your parts from? any local (Wisconsin) stores that provide parts?

I have wholesale accounts and access to about anything and everything you'd ever want. I can meet or beat anyone's prices as well. I supply parts to a majority of the Evo owners in the Milwaukee area.
Old Oct 6, 2005, 11:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Fireball
I have wholesale accounts and access to about anything and everything you'd ever want. I can meet or beat anyone's prices as well. I supply parts to a majority of the Evo owners in the Milwaukee area.
He's not kidding....

Brian, how much would 12 T-Bolt clamps be. If they're 4-5 bucks a piece I'll take them

Don't want to be stranded again....
Old Oct 6, 2005, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by laakness
He's not kidding....

Brian, how much would 12 T-Bolt clamps be. If they're 4-5 bucks a piece I'll take them

Don't want to be stranded again....

Like I said go to Fuel Systems in Butler, this is where Fireball and myself got them from.
Old Oct 6, 2005, 01:30 PM
Evolved Member

I saw a post that you have access to CF interior panels. I wouldn't mind getting some of those and the cf ralliart center console panels, with the ash tray and what not. I saw a post with those for $200

Old Oct 6, 2005, 02:14 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by dryad001
Like I said go to Fuel Systems in Butler, this is where Fireball and myself got them from.

But if you get them through me, I have a wholesale account there and can get a pretty nice discount!
Old Oct 6, 2005, 02:15 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by r3z0nate
I saw a post that you have access to CF interior panels. I wouldn't mind getting some of those and the cf ralliart center console panels, with the ash tray and what not. I saw a post with those for $200
Gah, that was like 2.5 years ago!

Your best bet would be to talk to Vittorio now. He got them orginally.
Old Oct 6, 2005, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

But if you get them through me, I have a wholesale account there and can get a pretty nice discount!
Well, just let me know of a price before you get them.
Old Oct 6, 2005, 03:22 PM
Evolved Member

So today Im driving around town and end up at the hardware store by my house, one of the guys who works there deals with meth/alky injection in his cobra so if I have questions I just head up there. So anyways I was trying to find the fitting size needed for the new AN fittings I will be using so we are bent over looking in the trunk and out of the blue I hear in a female voice "Oh, I like your car sir" I look up and it is a pretty hot brunette, early 20's diving a Ford ***edus and with speaking before thinking "Nice ****" Then i caught myself and she just kinda smiled and got in her car and waved before she left. DAMN!!!!!

If I wasn't in the moment talking about damn fitting size damn damn damn...

But all is well I got the right fittings.
Old Oct 6, 2005, 05:12 PM
Evolving Member

lmfao.. way to go mikey haha That was an awsome comment to not get a swift one across the cheek.. To bad you werent nice and spoke to her a bit.. coulda got a number or something. Maybe next time!!!

On another note.. my wifes parents are having an addition done to there house.. and I swear its the same ppl that did your parents siding on the house!! they never show up and they tell them they are gonna be there... its taking them FOREVER and still long ways to go.. its now getting to be cold out for once and its not insulated but yet the wall was knocked out ... just has plastic up.. what was the name of those ppl that did your rents house???? be interesting to know if its the same ppl... dont know the name of there company but could find out.. haha.. just thought of you when her dad was *****in bout it
Old Oct 6, 2005, 06:46 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4rcd6
lmfao.. way to go mikey haha That was an awsome comment to not get a swift one across the cheek.. To bad you werent nice and spoke to her a bit.. coulda got a number or something. Maybe next time!!!

On another note.. my wifes parents are having an addition done to there house.. and I swear its the same ppl that did your parents siding on the house!! they never show up and they tell them they are gonna be there... its taking them FOREVER and still long ways to go.. its now getting to be cold out for once and its not insulated but yet the wall was knocked out ... just has plastic up.. what was the name of those ppl that did your rents house???? be interesting to know if its the same ppl... dont know the name of there company but could find out.. haha.. just thought of you when her dad was *****in bout it

I know I finally realized it a few seconds later, but I was starting to get a little pissed at the injection kit since I have put a lot of hours into it and it doesn't work again, hooking everything up tomorrow.

The name of the company is Top to Bottom, and they still haven't finished or called.

Are you coming to the cookout? Haven't seen you post in a while.
Old Oct 7, 2005, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

who was the silver evo down on okland ave last night?
Old Oct 7, 2005, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

Well Im pissed. I just got back from Don Jacobs (sorry brian) and had Chris the tech take out the car because of clutch problems, the diagnosis is (brian your going to love this) a bad clutch install. The car is still very driveable but there has been some noise since the install but just thought it was the TOB breaking in. Guess not. I swear if I have to get another clutch because of the poor install, I will severly beat the person whom installed it. I have readjusted the cltch and bled the system numerous times to no help.

I have to take my blood pressure pills before I blow up.
Old Oct 7, 2005, 11:09 AM
Evolved Member

****, that really sucks. What'd you say you had on that new clutch, only like 5K right?
Old Oct 7, 2005, 11:49 AM
Evolved Member

Right around there I know there is no more than 6k on it.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners