Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2007, 03:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by the-moss
Ice racing this weekend on lake winnebago. www.fvscc.com/iceracing.htm
Hmm.......
Old Feb 7, 2007, 05:22 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RED DEMON
Whoa....what is it about the rally red evos ?!!? From nick to laak on the snow bank, now 4rcd6; damn!

4rcd6, it looks like the evo took the damage well, how many times did it roll? I am assuming the airbags deployed, but in the pics it looks like they may not have. Glad you are okay, even more reassurance that the evo's shell protects the occupants.
My evo was on no such snow bank It was 4rcd who was on the snow bank

I still remain unscathed...but I alost bit a curb the other night in the slush though.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 05:42 AM
Evolving Member

=4rcd6;3945667]

well it sucks that i cant say this was caused by stupid driving. My car has been acting very wierd this very cold few days. Its like my rear right wheel has been pushing more hp than the other tires which has caused very abnormal driving. I was just getting on the freeway going straight(changing lanes) going about 60 tops in a 65. My *** end slid out to the left and just coulnd't correct it. next thing i knew i was heading for a 7 ft ravine and was suspended upside down.

the car held up nicely for the crash and wasnt hurt minus a sore left shoulder from being hung upside down and a jammed a finger but all things considered was pretty well off.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to here about the accident dude! Glad to here you are OK. It could have been a lot worse. OK Milwaukee, lets not have anymore accidents anymore. We are done now. Cant afford another one, Renner is making a fortune off the crashes, to bad Bryan left so soon:.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by WaxThis2005
Sorry to here about the accident dude! Glad to here you are OK. It could have been a lot worse. OK Milwaukee, lets not have anymore accidents anymore. We are done now. Cant afford another one, Renner is making a fortune off the crashes, to bad Bryan left so soon:.
Umm, I think Krystal (sp?) needs to know about your infatuation with Bryan before it's goes too far.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 06:25 AM

Sorry to hear it Kevin. I could tell from your call that you were alright, so that was good to hear.

It seems the Milwaukee Evos are cursed or something. I can't believe how many Evo accidents there have been in the past month. However, there have been a lot of accidents overall - I saw a bunch on the way to work this morning too. Either way - I'm getting scared to drive.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 07:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Good morning!

Kevin hope the shoulder gets better soon.

A few posts up someone asked about the tires people were running when they wrecked..... Please tell me you guys aren't running advans in the winter.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 07:35 AM

I am running the Vredesteins, but this is their 3rd season and they have been abused. My rear tread is fairly low - so it's my own fault for no replacing them sooner.
Another difference for me this winter over last is that my car has been built up a LOT since last winter and I didn't have the springs last winter. So, it handles and powers much differently. I don't think I did enough "training" on the new setup to really get a feel for it and practice in adverse conditions.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 07:38 AM

I don't remember which tire Kevin was using, but from the descriptions, it sounds to me like his car needed an alignment. Mine was behaving in a similar fashion last fall. I got it aligned and the problem went away. Turns out it had toe-out in front and back and was dog-tracking.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 08:36 AM
Evolving Member

Hey, glad to see no one got hurt. I read that the hell's angels used to burn a chopper if it was ever dropped because they thought it was cursed and to end the curse they set it on fire. Someone has to set their dropped evo on fire to end the curse!
Old Feb 7, 2007, 08:48 AM

God Damm!

Ok Kevin glad your O.K., hope it's only a sore shoulder and not a torn one. If you need a referal for a chiropracter call me I know a miracle worker!

Let me know how WE can help!

And everyone else, PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY!!!
Old Feb 7, 2007, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Jeff_Jeske

A few posts up someone asked about the tires people were running when they wrecked..... Please tell me you guys aren't running advans in the winter.

Blizzaks here, and I love em!
Old Feb 7, 2007, 08:55 AM
Evolving Member

Crazy crash. Glad you're ok.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 09:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by laakness
My evo was on no such snow bank It was 4rcd who was on the snow bank

I still remain unscathed...but I alost bit a curb the other night in the slush though.
Wait, i thought you were the one who had the black hood....or was it 4rcd6 who had hte black hood in the snow mound pictures. BUT then in the roll over pics shown above, there is a RR hood on the car.?
Old Feb 7, 2007, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MidniteEco
Umm, I think Krystal (sp?) needs to know about your infatuation with Bryan before it's goes too far.
Seriously! Hard to find a post by Wax that does not have bryans name in it!

On a side note- Hear about monsterous fire in browndeer? Was right by my parents house, a propane tank exploded and sent bricks & debris flying though surrounding neighbors windows.
Old Feb 7, 2007, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry to hear about the crash kev. But i'm glade your ok. Looks like everyone needs to stop driving their cars in the winter! My insurance is going to keep going up!lol

On a side note, i got a tooth pulled yesterday. My mouth hurts.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners