Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2007, 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guy out here has a white stock bumper laying around, bottom lip is ripped off though.
I am assuming he would give it to you, if you paid shipping - its just sitting in the storage room of his frat house.
I know he for sure has it, as i helped him put it on and take it off for the ice racing (he didnt wana use his gallia as a snow plow during the race)
What do you need it for? I am assuming for a friend, or maybe some crazy WRX/Evo front end conversion

Last edited by RED DEMON; Feb 13, 2007 at 10:32 AM.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Exactly, to go with my evo wing I'm going to steal from Kevin

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
Guy out here has a white stock bumper laying around, bottom lip is ripped off though.
I am assuming he would give it to you, if you paid shipping - its just sitting in the storage room of his frat house.
I know he for sure has it, as i helped him put it on and take it off for the ice racing (he didnt wana use his gallia as a snow plow during the race)
What do you need it for? I am assuming for a friend, or maybe some crazy WRX/Evo front end conversion

Actually a guy in Shebangbang wants one, I'm guessing doesn't want to paint it... I think an aftermarket one will be the way to go.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 11:07 AM
Evolving Member

Yea lol... evo wing on a wrx... how original

Originally Posted by r3z0nate
Exactly, to go with my evo wing I'm going to steal from Kevin

Actually a guy in Shebangbang wants one, I'm guessing doesn't want to paint it... I think an aftermarket one will be the way to go.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by MR.MITSU
oK LATE PERHAPS.............I am here (sometimes)

And Sunday night I had the opportunity to sample Pete's fine food via carryout.

Main Moon is really good if anyone is hungry and in the Sussex area!
Thanks Joe. I'm glad you like it.

eet mor chikn...
Old Feb 13, 2007, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

Do you have any pics from the Ice Racing?
Old Feb 13, 2007, 11:47 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
I use the Greddy E-01, you hook the boost control line to the bottom wastgate nipple and the other line is a boost source which you have to tap into (make sure there is vaccum as well). DO NOT TAP THE LINE OFF YOUR FPR OR BOOST GAUGE. its pretty simple. For more questions Tials website has diagrams and what not
So the nipple on the bottom/back side of the tial is for boost control, and the nipple on the top of the tial is for boost pressure? For me its kind of hard to figure out, Im blond! So the BOV gets T off the top nipple of the wastegate?
Old Feb 13, 2007, 11:51 AM
Evolving Member

I'm gonna get some wheels like this for the new caddy i bought. Can't loose all signs of racing look and im deff not goin ghetto fabulous.

Car is a go ahead now to part out, but i need to get it in the garage w/o the wheel falling off LOL!
Old Feb 13, 2007, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by readrs13
Do you have any pics from the Ice Racing?
The course ended up being much mroe extensive than Addison thought, and they required a "co-driver", so i sat in with Addison and after the race he let me take it for a lap around the track. Since i was in the car, i do not have any pictures BUT a few guys who i know were spectating. I will have them send me the pics they took and rthen post em up
Old Feb 13, 2007, 12:55 PM
Evolving Member

so if you guys had to pick between doing all of the scca events or all of the wai events at miller park this year, what would you choose?
Old Feb 13, 2007, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WaxThis2005
So the nipple on the bottom/back side of the tial is for boost control, and the nipple on the top of the tial is for boost pressure? For me its kind of hard to figure out, Im blond! So the BOV gets T off the top nipple of the wastegate?

The bottom of the tial is boost control, the top is nothing! notta! left open! Do not T your boost source of your BOV line, that has always been a no no.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 01:20 PM
Evolving Member

The bottom of the tial is boost control, the top is nothing! notta! left open! Do not T your boost source of your BOV line, that has always been a no no.

I have a hard time understanding things, but I think I got it now, thanks Nez.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WaxThis2005

I have a hard time understanding things, but I think I got it now, thanks Nez.
No prob.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 01:41 PM
Evolving Member

The course ended up being much mroe extensive than Addison thought, and they required a "co-driver", so i sat in with Addison and after the race he let me take it for a lap around the track. Since i was in the car, i do not have any pictures BUT a few guys who i know were spectating. I will have them send me the pics they took and rthen post em up
Sounds cool, I really wanted to enter in one with my dad's 1st gen RX-7. Cant wait to see the pics.
Old Feb 13, 2007, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

BTW thank you BigBoost, that GTR is eating me alive as we speak.
Your welcome. There is always one or two R34's around for sale. You just need to know where to look.......

I've been waiting to pull the trigger on one for awhile, but I have some reservations.

I personally think the cars are worth the $60,000 - $85,0000 price tag, as you'll always be able to get close to that when you re-sell it.

The issues become the fact these cars are 5 to 6 years old now & parts are getting harder to find.

Also the engines are not as bullet proof as the 4G63. Getting enough fuel and oiling issues are definitely concerns. Especially oiling issues, as guys are now starting to spin bearings, even on built motors.....

Lastly it is very expensive to mod these cars, as parts are very expensive and there isn't any here local that I would really trust with something like this.....

The car would stand out a lot more than an Evo or anything like that, but it would take a TON of money to make it worth it.....

Sorry for the long rant just my 2 cents.......
Old Feb 13, 2007, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

Uhhhh https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...39#post3973239

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners