Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2007, 07:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
Sweet, 27whp more than a stock turbo on safc and meth with a BR3065.

What was your tq again? 3XX what?
Are you retarded?
Old Feb 28, 2007, 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nood1es
jester base tunes are 52 and he gives u one free tweek...it then cost 200 for u to keep sending him logs of your runs to get it perfect and u have 6months with that 200.

i just need something done now and asap, btw whose yeti?
Yeti is another member on here that has a removable wideband on his car.

I really liked my Jestr tune while I had it and I only needed one tweak with mine once I gave him a good log file with the AFR's on it.
Old Feb 28, 2007, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jason900rr
red demon, i"ll probably go with the buscher racing one, ams a little pricey and funny you mentioned RNR, just read a thread on hear about a horror story from them and as i read on more and more ppl are having probs with these guys. from the sound of a post on another board by these guys it looks like there getting out of the game all together. gues they sold the company from what i read. but after hearing how these guys got treated by this place, i would put my money else where. look it up, i think when you go into the forums it in one of the last two like parts review or something.
Good to hear, DEFINATELY do NOT get RNR, a friend of mine kyle bought a gt35r from RNR and had numerous problems - first not all parts were shipped, then the oil line was too short, then wrong gaskets , etc. Buschur or AMS seem to be the best best IMO.
Old Feb 28, 2007, 09:15 PM
Evolved Member

OHHHH SNAP>>>
Old Feb 28, 2007, 09:17 PM
Evolved Member

Yeti is... Well Yeti (Jason) He can help you Data log if he has the time and is willing and your willing to pay him for his time and efforts. He's a Great guy I work with him
Old Feb 28, 2007, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by newimportowner
Yeti is... Well Yeti (Jason) He can help you Data log if he has the time and is willing and your willing to pay him for his time and efforts. He's a Great guy I work with him

I totally agree with that one. Yeti help me out alot, and I like my tune.
Old Feb 28, 2007, 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fcheng118
I totally agree with that one. Yeti help me out alot, and I like my tune.
I like your tune too, I was impressed when i had a ride.
Old Mar 1, 2007, 04:38 AM
Evolving Member

Hey all,

Have any of you road raced your Evo's? If so, where was it at? I am really looking forward to trying my car on a road track this summer. The only track I know of is Road America....do they even do open track days? Has anybody been to any tracks in Illinois?

I hate to admit this, but where I moved from ( California ) I lived within 100 miles of Thunder Hill, Laguna Seca and Sears Point ( Infineon) , and I never tracked my car ( Alot of drag passes though) I am still kicking myself for that.

Although, I more than made up for that with some incredible CA Hwy 1 blasts that I can't believe I did not go to jail for....

Anyhow, any info on tracks/ track days would be appreciated.

Matt
Old Mar 1, 2007, 05:03 AM
Evolved Member

Don't make another war Scott. I could really care less if I get banned again. Keep it up and it won't be pretty.

When the Mil town people wanted in on the motor mounts, who set it up and who did I buy from? When I got the Tilton and recommended it who did I send them to? Who asked who to come into this thread and give their opinion on things and offer them their services to them?

Now granted theres a few people like Red, Nez and laak that went to AMS to get parts and get tuned and you *****ed and whined about it

Im glad I get the thanks I got so far. I think it's time for you to step down the arrogant attitude. So you tune cars? Big deal. So does David Buschur, AMS, Ivey, and quite a few other names I could throw out there but you don't see them coming in here and bad-mouthing other members on this board do you? You may think your on top of the ladder in the "tuner" world but IMO you just got your first foot off the ground. Now I will say that the parts you sell and the turn around time from purchase to delivery are top notch and couldn't be any better than they already are.

I'll leave it at this since Im sure Im being watched.

Last edited by dryad001; Mar 1, 2007 at 06:14 AM.
Old Mar 1, 2007, 05:48 AM
Evolved Member

Hmm thats funny TTP bashing Jestr Tuning.....

If i recall, didnt Johns car get a hold of yours a while back?

Last edited by Ev0cRaZy; Mar 1, 2007 at 06:08 AM.
Old Mar 1, 2007, 06:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by gbpkr21
Hey all,

Have any of you road raced your Evo's? If so, where was it at? I am really looking forward to trying my car on a road track this summer. The only track I know of is Road America....do they even do open track days? Has anybody been to any tracks in Illinois?

I hate to admit this, but where I moved from ( California ) I lived within 100 miles of Thunder Hill, Laguna Seca and Sears Point ( Infineon) , and I never tracked my car ( Alot of drag passes though) I am still kicking myself for that.

Although, I more than made up for that with some incredible CA Hwy 1 blasts that I can't believe I did not go to jail for....

Matt
Madison Sports car club is having a track day at Blackhawk Farms raceway in april.. Info is here http://www.madisonsportscarclub.com/trackday/index_html

FVSCC holds a few track days throughout the year at a small twisty track in Shawano information for them is here www.fvscc.com

fireball often has the scoop on what road america lapping days are coming up so you can watch for his posts.

Otherwise there is a thread in the midwest section about track days in the area. Gingerman, Road America, and Blackhawk are all doable from Milwaukee.
Old Mar 1, 2007, 06:31 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ev0cRaZy
Hmm thats funny TTP bashing Jestr Tuning.....

If i recall, didnt Johns car get a hold of yours a while back?
No one is tuner bashing. John is great.

Point is, the large turbo, meth injected, non-maf'd Evo is probably not the best example of demonstrating what to expect.

On a sidenote, in response to your comment, I am not certain the Jestr Evo has ever run a 13.xx, let alone 10's.
Old Mar 1, 2007, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by gbpkr21
Hey all,

Matt
The-moss will for sure be your best source for racing events ALL YEAR round within a 1-5 hour distance from Milwaukee
Old Mar 1, 2007, 06:39 AM
Evolved Member

No one is tuner bashing. John is great.

Point is, the large turbo, meth injected, non-maf'd Evo is probably not the best example of demonstrating what to expect.

On a sidenote, in response to your comment, I am not certain the Jestr Evo has ever run a 13.xx, let alone 10's.
Maybe because he hasnt ran it at the track, so are you denying what I said?
Old Mar 1, 2007, 06:43 AM
Evolved Member

Please get your facts straight before answering, or giving out false information.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners