Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2007, 10:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All I got to say Is GOD damn this ***** is fast

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2...960105785e.htm
Old Mar 21, 2007, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

And this one is just plain quick

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4...e201813014.htm

there it is baby there it is.......................thats it
Atleast I got chicken
Old Mar 21, 2007, 10:17 PM
Evolved Member

Oh God Pete is this you again?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1...d5c9bb11a9.htm
Old Mar 21, 2007, 10:20 PM
Evolved Member

For the people who were at BWs tonight, heres that crazy facker running 35psi on the stock turbo with only 93....well thats what he claims
Old Mar 21, 2007, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by laakness
I think that was well put. It's all just opinions and to each their own I guess. I'd like you to find/create something here that NO ONE has tried anywhere in the world that is 1) New, 2) innovative, and 3) produces reliable power...it'd be very hard.

Maybe a rocket engine on the back of an evo hasn't been done That's my idea btw, so you can't take it as your own.

I don't know the nitty gritty about cars but I educate myself as far as I need to get what I want accomplished. I don't come in here and yell at everyone for not understanding computer stuff.

I'm not trying to come down on you Mike but ever since Yeti got back you seem like you're trying to crap on everyone...and I'm under the "Milwaukee Mooocow" blanket so I take it as me being included.
+1
I totally agree. Why go to shepard or whoever for a tranny rebuilt? cause they work, so if you're letting shepard do your tranny you're not being innovative then, cause there were so many of them had done it before you did. Modding a car is like a hobby, everyone has their likings. What you think is good, might be poop for other's. So no one is perfect.

Look at Tri, he's got over 1000 WHP. All these peoples are licking his ball because he has a 1000WHP Supra, to me that is not my kind of car. I want a car that I can drive.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 11:23 PM

Bill, I think you posted that one once before. And yes I do like my vetcing honda. I got something for my vetcing honda now too, I can't wait.

Originally Posted by newimportowner
Old Mar 22, 2007, 12:04 AM
Account Disabled

holy **** its windy outside, my front door just opened by itself an ripped off the hinge!!!!!!!!! its frickin less than 1 year old, and a chamberlin at that, that baby costed me 400 bux!!! damnit
Old Mar 22, 2007, 12:15 AM

no $hit, my whole house is rattling
Old Mar 22, 2007, 12:27 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by fcheng118
no $hit, my whole house is rattling
ok we just got golf ball size hail here, WTF is this crap!!!!!!
Old Mar 22, 2007, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by bttkcooled
ok we just got golf ball size hail here, WTF is this crap!!!!!!
sounds about right. thank god my evo is in the garage.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by Yeti
i am checking on prices, it changes depending how much you buy, but how much you use per tank is completely up to you and your driving style. I think fcheng uses about 1 gallon to 3 tanks of gas while normal driving, I haven't had mine on long enough to really get an average, But i did burn over a gallon in 30 mins on the Dragon in NC
I think normal driving will last 1 gallon of meth for 3 tanks of gas. But then if you're a boost freak like Yeti, you might need 1 gallon per tankish. At shawanonoonononon lapping day, I think I went a 1.5 gallon in that 26 mile, but on the track you're pretty much on the boost all the times. But it's well worth it. Well worth the money just to scare people with flames coming out the rear end of your car.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 04:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by laakness
I'm not trying to come down on you Mike but ever since Yeti got back you seem like you're trying to crap on everyone...and I'm under the "Milwaukee Mooocow" blanket so I take it as me being included.

Im not crapping on anyone, if you think I am well then sorry to say...tough, live with it. The whole Moocow thing is a joke and one of those things you had to of been there to witness. I was in the middle of a discussion about cattle for some reason and typing out the last post so I ran with the idea.

But when I see an idea pulled and twisted in a certain way and it's a friend of mine who they are talking about your damn right I'll step up to the plate and make myself heard. Hell even AL said kudos to the idea, and Im sure that takes quite a bit. Even though I dislike his tuning I still have respect for him for what he did to/with the Evo community.

I never once asked anyone to back me up on anything I have said, or have done. I should go back through all 1500+ pages and see where 1 person has stood up for me. I wish I could go back in time a video record all of my conversations with everyone and I can assure you NO ONE ever backed me on anything. Am I disappointed in that? Nope, it just makes you figure out who people really are. I could really care less if people don't like me or put a front up if their around me. I made amends with a few people on here, but theres still some who I basically refuse to talk with or be in the same room with, they can burn for all I care. Some people need to learn the words: honesty, integrity, respect.

Remember this post?

Originally Posted by dryad001
Yes, Im back. You will see a new more non-biased person and will call out people who sling garbage around.

I am the new and improved a$$hole version.

I can fight my own debates, granted its over the internet. But Im always willing to fly up and go toe to toe with someone if they so desire, I really don't have a problem with that. I have no problem giving out an opinion if asked about something I have general knowledge in, but when everything starts looking the same, thats when I start changing things. I don't want to be like everyone else. My whole goal is "individualism." Plus I get bored pretty easy with anything that has an engine, my jet ski is just as bad.

All I can say in the end is if you don't like what I have to say is there is an "ignore user" button on here. I think my list consists of 7 people so far. The wicks been lit.

Last edited by dryad001; Mar 22, 2007 at 05:03 AM.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by newimportowner
On a similar note lets face no one is redesigning the damn engine. everyone who has mods are using an intake of some type, perhaps IC pipes and FMIC, (however most of the time its not needed) TBE, boost controller and cams, meth, and maybe a small turbo upgrade and a tune. maybe injectors, intake manifold, direct NO2 injection, O2 injection, Nitro methane,

on that point What are you trying to say, because someone did it first you cant? i mean jeez, you cannot mod anything if somone else did it already or is thinking about doing it? WTF

I like everyone in here but what the hell? do what you want to do, if it works great, but expect others to look on and admire, and perhaps copy because it works, but why tell them their turds because they do so? feel good about yourself, but perhaps you got that idea from someone else too? maybe not, but maybe you did. I dont see anyones name in the sponsers section from around here.

i mean I think Yeti should market his ideas he has for a few things, but at the end of the day are they refinements on somthing else?

I dunno, thats my piece, sorry if i offended anyone, but that life.

-Bill

I'm not trying to say its a bad thing to go with "proven parts". You can put what ever you want on your car i don't care. I know first hand it is a lot cheaper to wait and see what works, I have about 4k in clutchs in the 1st year i have owned my car so i understand that it gets expensive trying different things. I know of at least 2 people that are waiting on the results of the new clutch i am trying out. Which doesn't bother me at all. If i don't want people to copy some ideas i just won't tell anyone about them. The part I didn't like is people saying how stupid a project is that doesn't follow the beaten path. I am a very competitive person and if I only learned one thing in the 5 years i built custom cars and race engines its that you can't beat people without doing something different. Whether your a better driver or your more innovative, you have to try something new to win.
Old Mar 22, 2007, 06:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fcheng118
Bill, I think you posted that one once before. And yes I do like my vetcing honda. I got something for my vetcing honda now too, I can't wait.
You do!, what would that be?
Old Mar 22, 2007, 06:09 AM

its top secret Bill

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners