Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2007, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i stopped up there for a minute before heading downtown last night. saw dale and a few other evos at culvers. also saw 2 supras (white and red) hood cruising at about 20 mph. alot of people. i agree with the once in a while comment. and anything more than one time down and back is just ghey. i surprised to find out that cops are ok with the culvers/aldi's lot being full though
Old Mar 25, 2007, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Silk
Yea those guys are ALWAYS on highway. Going once in a while is fine but, come on. If you're there everyweekend get a life

that white one on rotas isn't just up there every weekend hes up there every day...sun up to sun down... sometimes i feel like i see him on my way to work @ 530 in the morning ahah
Old Mar 25, 2007, 02:37 PM

That was me up there last night, i had to pick up some harness so i net up with couple of my friends there at culver. I don't feel like getting a ticket out there so i let my friend waldo drive.
That white evo with black rim, i remember that guy, he told me to give him a head start and we did. We're at cleveland, we got on it when he came up to national and pass him by applebee's. Hahaha

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
Was by highway last night and decided to do a pass after nick looekd at my EBC....

saw a white evo that looked almost IDENTICAL to petes - same spoke style wheels, white body color, CF trunk and hood, etc

And then also saw a slammed white MR
Old Mar 25, 2007, 05:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well after all the screwing around with the car in the past Im fianlly done with it, or at least for now. I've tried a ton of management systems out there from stock flash, to dynoflash, jestr, UTEC, Maftpro, Transpro, ECU+, AEM, Motec, and all I have to say is that the stock MAS has been engineered in a way that just makes the car drivable.

I haven't had good luck lately with the blowthrough set-up so I went back to using the stock MAF for a while, just waiting on a new intake again. It should hopefully be up and running here in a few days.
Old Mar 25, 2007, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Well after all the screwing around with the car in the past Im fianlly done with it, or at least for now. I've tried a ton of management systems out there from stock flash, to dynoflash, jestr, UTEC, Maftpro, Transpro, ECU+, AEM, Motec, and all I have to say is that the stock MAS has been engineered in a way that just makes the car drivable.

I haven't had good luck lately with the blowthrough set-up so I went back to using the stock MAF for a while, just waiting on a new intake again. It should hopefully be up and running here in a few days.
The blow through setups have always been tough to make run right, i think MJ is the only one on the net that has 0 problems and that took him a couple years. If you didn't live so far i would say DB or Martin would make her run right with any EM system. For once we WI guys have one up on you FL guys .
Old Mar 25, 2007, 07:29 PM
Evolved Member

trust me there are a ton of shops down here other than the ones that are sponsored on this board. Titan, CFT, Stage 6 (1400hp ford gt), and a few others that I cant think of right now.

Im sure Martin is a hell of a tuner but if I had it my way my car would be tuned by DB hands down. The Buschur crew never let me down even though I like giving Jarrod a hard time. Everytime I called AMS for something I had to be put on hold a number of times to find out an answer or they couldn't sell me aprts because i didnt buy their turbo kit. That reflects a lot on me and how a shop is run, and which is why I would always go with BR products first.
Old Mar 26, 2007, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Morning fochers!!
Old Mar 26, 2007, 08:26 AM
Account Disabled

well I have bad news! I called ams this morning. I cant get in to get the AEM EMS tuned till focking JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF? they ONLY tune ems's on wednesday's? what kinda crap is that!!!

sorry just venting!
Old Mar 26, 2007, 08:27 AM
Evolved Member

That sucks! I didn't know they were scheduling that far out!
Old Mar 26, 2007, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Dryaad, I picked up the full blown fuel system. Any thoughts about dual staging th pumps vs just letting them both run full time?
Old Mar 26, 2007, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by bttkcooled
how much!
stop over and see them!!

$195
Old Mar 26, 2007, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bttkcooled
well I have bad news! I called ams this morning. I cant get in to get the AEM EMS tuned till focking JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just venting!
Damn, that's a helluva wait
Old Mar 26, 2007, 08:40 AM

One last spring cleaning deal

got one Xelux 9006 HID conversion kit, for anyone who really wants HID's

$395.00
Old Mar 26, 2007, 09:09 AM
Evolving Member

[QUOTE=bttkcooled;4130565]well I have bad news! I called ams this morning. I cant get in to get the AEM EMS tuned till focking JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry just venting![/QUO

That sucks man . I told you they were always bussy! Good luck and let me know about this weekend!
Old Mar 26, 2007, 09:16 AM
Evolving Member

not only do they only tune ems's on wednesday, they only flash on tuesdays and thursdays, if it is not a flash week. Found that weird too. They need to hire more people, so martin can flash and tune more.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners