Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2007, 12:47 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nez136
Im not afraid, I have two 30 round clips for the AK, i shouldnt miss
thats more of a ***** move than a knife. but if you really want to do that route, im skinny, im a hard target to hit hahhaha
Old Apr 14, 2007, 12:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Fireball
The MR shifter is fine the way it is. It's a different geometry than the 5spd.

Just get a stainless steel clutch line, and the shift bushings and it's perfect.
Definitely something I'll look into. Thx
Old Apr 14, 2007, 12:55 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bttkcooled
haha. ill never punch someone that i know or im friends with. unless they pull a gun / knife on me or bang a girl im currently dating they knew it. i dont even even think i would do that. i think i would just laugh at you for doing it with her, cause then you;d be stuck with her instead of me

On the subject of laying the beatdown on a friend, i still have a phatty tooth mark and dimple on my knuckle from when i smacked the guy who keyed my car. Fackin Browndeer PD tried to give me two counts of battery, along with one count of disorderly conduct.
I was pickin up a pizza after knowing this guy keyed my car (his friends told me, i didnt even have to ask). Ran into the guy while coming out with a pizza (he was going in).,
He gave me a smirk as he locked his car (with is brother and friend in it), and then just smiled at me.

I snapped, dropped pizza and just whaled on the guy. I mean it was kinda unfair i am 6'2" tall, 220lbs, he is about 5'6" about 150 tops. It was just the adrenaline, it was like i was getting such utter pleasure outta beating his face to a pulp that i couldnt stop until two adults came and stopped us (older couple goin out to dinner).
Then pizzeria owner called cops, said hed get my plates if i drove away. Cops came, looked at his face and my hand and put me in the squad.
I explained my story, as i had filed a police report about the keying and also had about three witness stories (his friends) who attested to the keying. I FLATOUT told the police, you do something abt this or i will. When they did nothing, i coindicentally ran into him three weeks later and just SNAPPED.

Funny thing is the guy is now in jail for two counts of battery (one against his dad one against his mom) along with possession of a switchblade.

Background on the kid- came to Wisco as a freshman in highschool, was the MOST stuck up kid you would ever meet - LITERALLY he had a briefcase intead of a backpack, and a suit and tie instead of tshirt and shorts!
Then he made the slow transformation to burnout and seemed to have somehow gotten an addictive personality (abusing a lot of drugs and alko)
The SOLE reason he keyed my car (what he told is friends) was because i "wouldnt hang out with him because i thought he was a meth head".
Literally when he first got to wisco he was weird, a stuck up tool, then he weaned to be a decent person, had a nice white integra type R (going around browndeer/cedarburg). And then got with the wrong crowd and simply startd abusing every and any drug he could.
My real reasoning for distanting myself from him was because 1: he was becoming very addictive person, and 2: he was so strung out usually i couldnt bring him to car meets without people thinking he was a crackhead.!
Funny thing is after all of that the battery charges were dropped because they couldnt prove who threw the first punch! To be honest the cop kept giving me this look in court like he KNEW i should be at fault, but he was literally "helping me out" since they didnt get the kid in the first place and i 'took it into my own hands" and i said i would!
i did get the effen disorderly conduct though!

Cliffnotes- realting to Bttkools story, explaining how guy keyed my car got him back, almost got facked, yadayada

Last edited by RED DEMON; Apr 14, 2007 at 12:57 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2007, 12:56 PM
Evolved Member

thats more of a ***** move than a knife. but if you really want to do that route, im skinny, im a hard target to hit hahhaha
*****? Looks like everyone else in the world are a bunch of pussies for not using fists when fighting world wars
Old Apr 14, 2007, 12:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
On that subjeect i still have a phatty tooth mark and dimple on my knuckle from when i smacked the guy who keyed my car. Fackin Browndeer PD tried to give me two counts of battery, along with one count of disorderly conduct.
I was pickin up a pizza after knowing this guy keyed my car (his friends told me, i didnt even have to ask). Ran into the guy while coming out with a pizza (he was going in).,
He gave me a smirk as he locked his car (with is brother and friend in it), and then just smiled at me.

I snapped, dropped pizza and just whaled on the guy. I mean it was kinda unfair i am 6'2" tall, 220lbs, he is about 5'6" about 150 tops. It was just the adrenaline, it was like i was getting such utter pleasure outta beating his face to a pulp that i couldnt stop until two adults came and stopped us (older couple goin out to dinner).
Then pizzeria owner called cops, said hed get my plates if i drove away. Cops came, looked at his face and my hand and put me in the squad.
I explained my story, as i had filed a police report about the keying and also had about three witness stories (his friends) who attested to the keying. I FLATOUT told the police, you do something abt this or i will. When they did nothing, i coindicentally ran into him three weeks later and just SNAPPED.

Funny thing is the guy is now in jail for two counts of battery (one against his dad one against his mom) along with possession of a switchblade.

Background on the kid- came to Wisco as a freshman in highschool, was the MOST stuck up kid you would ever meet - LITERALLY he had a briefcase intead of a backpack, and a suit and tie instead of tshirt and shorts!
Then he made the slow transformation to burnout and seemed to have somehow gotten an addictive personality (abusing a lot of drugs and alko)
The SOLE reason he keyed my car (what he told is friends) was because i "wouldnt hang out with him because i thought he was a meth head".
Literally when he first got to wisco he was weird, a stuck up tool, then he weaned to be a decent person, had a nice white integra type R (going around browndeer/cedarburg). And then got with the wrong crowd and simply startd abusing every and any drug he could.
My real reasoning for distanting myself from him was because 1: he was becoming very addictive person, and 2: he was so strung out usually i couldnt bring him to car meets without people thinking he was a crackhead.!
Funny thing is after all of that the battery charges were dropped because they couldnt prove who threw the first punch! To be honest the cop kept giving me this look in court like he KNEW i should be at fault, but he was literally "helping me out" since they didnt get the kid in the first place and i 'took it into my own hands" and i said i would!
i did get the effen disorderly conduct though!

Cliffnotes- realting to Bttkools story, explaining how guy keyed my car got him back, almost got facked, yadayada
Crazy dream, stop doing acid
Old Apr 14, 2007, 01:02 PM
Account Disabled

*****? Looks like everyone else in the world are a bunch of pussies for not using fists when fighting world wars

we would have less dead people an the country would have more money if we faught with fist

as for the acid..............hehe

if someone keyed my car, id kick his *** too, i may even hire nez to chop off there dick.
Old Apr 14, 2007, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

we would have less dead people an the country would have more money if we faught with fist

as for the acid..............hehe

if someone keyed my car, id kick his *** too, i may even hire nez to chop off there dick.

Sorry, I only shoot people and cut throats. Once in a while i cut hearts out, but only on special occasion.

BTW. Buckhead Salon is a gay bar. Just found that out lastnight, so we went to mke street, you should have came out.
Old Apr 14, 2007, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Sidenote- i cant explain this one much ,but a friend of mine also once stole a video camera from me (Which was using for a class and didnt own)
I called him and called him to the point where when i finally got a hold of him he said
'What video camera?" (playing stupid of course) IT got drawn out for a month, i finally said lets just thrown down - if you give up i win, and take the camera, if i give up, you win and get to keep the camera.
We went at it for a while, me against ths crazy russian, it was more of a fair fight this time, but as usually i had switched on the adrenaline and was going apesh|t!
I got him down and started beating on him while being ovre the top of him, landed a big blow to his nose, and he jolted up getting me with a half@ss headbutt. i backed, let him get to his feet.
IT LOOKED like he was going to use his shirt to wipe the blood, but he went into his pocket and got out a folder knife. I lunged and saw the knife about halfway through the lunge. Somehow missed it the first time but when i went to disarm him he got me PRETTY bad on the right side ontop of and just below the ribs.
I still have a PHATTY scar there. Holding my side with my right arm (im a lefty), i proceeded to snap once and for all and got him as he was running away (he thought i was down for the count).
I tackled him from behind, letting all 220 pounds of force sandwich him between the concrete and myself. LUCKILY he had he knife out still , and ended up stabbing himself (not as bad as he got me)
I rolled him over landed three square punches, and he was out cold. I went to his backpack by the street (this all happed on eastside in apartment complex parking lot) and got my video camera.
I then called my cousin, bleeding like a **** from my side, and then proceeded to figure out how to get medical attention without it being on insurance!

....andi wont explain how i went about getting it sewn up!
Old Apr 14, 2007, 01:06 PM
Evolved Member

Ill give you his name., you can look up his record on the wisconsin closed circuit court
Old Apr 14, 2007, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

sorry Demon, your posts are just too long for me to read when im hung over...lol
Old Apr 14, 2007, 01:12 PM
Account Disabled

Sorry, I only shoot people and cut throats. Once in a while i cut hearts out, but only on special occasion.

BTW. Buckhead Salon is a gay bar. Just found that out lastnight, so we went to mke street, you should have came out.
i personally like bucks.....its a very busy bar though!!!

Sidenote- i cant explain this one much ,but a friend of mine also once stole a video camera from me (Which was using for a class and didnt own)
I called him and called him to the point where when i finally got a hold of him he said
'What video camera?" (playing stupid of course) IT got drawn out for a month, i finally said lets just thrown down - if you give up i win, and take the camera, if i give up, you win and get to keep the camera.
We went at it for a while, me against ths crazy russian, it was more of a fair fight this time, but as usually i had switched on the adrenaline and was going apesh|t!
I got him down and started beating on him while being ovre the top of him, landed a big blow to his nose, and he jolted up getting me with a half@ss headbutt. i backed, let him get to his feet.
IT LOOKED like he was going to use his shirt to wipe the blood, but he went into his pocket and got out a folder knife. I lunged and saw the knife about halfway through the lunge. Somehow missed it the first time but when i went to disarm him he got me PRETTY bad on the right side ontop of and just below the ribs.
I still have a PHATTY scar there. Holding my side with my right arm (im a lefty), i proceeded to snap once and for all and got him as he was running away (he thought i was down for the count).
I tackled him from behind, letting all 220 pounds of force sandwich him between the concrete and myself. LUCKILY he had he knife out still , and ended up stabbing himself (not as bad as he got me)
I rolled him over landed three square punches, and he was out cold. I went to his backpack by the street (this all happed on eastside in apartment complex parking lot) and got my video camera.
I then called my cousin, bleeding like a **** from my side, and then proceeded to figure out how to get medical attention without it being on insurance!

....andi wont explain how i went about getting it sewn up!

you an your crazy stories..... im sure with all these big tough guy stories theres some dark closet secrets. not that i want to know...just saying.......................just kidding
Old Apr 14, 2007, 01:12 PM
Evolved Member

hahah

BTTKools cars old owner (Kyle Stitt) can attest to every word i am saying- he was with me when i discovered the keying.
His car was down at AMS for the gt35r, meth, etc. and i was driving him home.
He got to my passenger side and said "man who keyed your car?"
I thought he was joking....and then i saw the truth! i was NOT happy at all!

Ill see if stitt still has his account , im not sh|ttin you, he can attest to all of it- tyhe keying, the guy (wes) and the outcome !

Im pretty much a mellow guy, but im the kinda person who bottles up a lot of ****, so when someone messes with me or snaps the rubber band that already has enough strain on it- i literally snap likea a rubberband!
IF you cross the line, so will I.
I usually wont be the person to instigate something, but if someone does something to me first, im ALL FOR revenge and get utter joy out of it!
Old Apr 14, 2007, 01:15 PM
Account Disabled

hahah

BTTKools cars old owner (Kyle Stitt) can attest to every word i am saying- he was with me when i discovered the keying.
His car was down at AMS for the gt35r, meth, etc. and i was driving him home.
He got to my passenger side and said "man who keyed your car?"
I thought he was joking....and then i saw the truth! i was NOT happy at all!

Ill see if stitt still has his account , im not sh|ttin you, he can attest to all of it- tyhe keying, the guy (wes) and the outcome !

Im pretty much a mellow guy, but im the kinda person who bottles up a lot of ****, so when someone messes with me or snaps the rubber band that already has enough strain on it- i literally snap likea a rubberband!
IF you cross the line, so will I.
I usually wont be the person to instigate something, but if someone does something to me first, im ALL FOR revenge and get utter joy out of it!
easy der gunner. calm those smoking guns. we are just busting your chops!!! all in good fun. i have no reason to not trust ya
Old Apr 14, 2007, 01:18 PM
Account Disabled

red............................................. are you high right now????????????????????????? be honest
Old Apr 14, 2007, 01:21 PM
Evolved Member

i personally like bucks.....its a very busy bar though!!!

you an your crazy stories..... im sure with all these big tough guy stories theres some dark closet secrets. not that i want to know...just saying.......................just kidding
Yea i might as well explain one, everyone gets their *** handed to them at least once! THeres ALWAYS a biggerand stronger guy!

Heres mine....
I was at summerfest last year
With some friends (pete, Kendall, Victoria, Brett, James and Patrice) and we were getting some brews (i was just under 21 and they were all barely 20)

I see a guy hassling patrice, and pete and i go over to see whatsup. The guy shoves us off and says he "has to talk to her". We ask her if she knows him she says "no ive never seen him before". So pete and i back off 5 feet, then get on either side of him and ask him once more to leave her alone. He doesnt and we try to "move him", WELL he was a undercover police officer looking for underage drinnker and he was "quesitoning patrice" and seeing if "she was of age". Althoguht he NEVER told me, pete or patrice once that he was an undercover.
Pete and i tried to move him and immediately got surrounded by about three more undercovers, we thoguht it was just some guys trying to get a piece of patrices pie but it sure as hell wasnt!
So the undercovers kinda set us in our place, four 200+lb guys against me and pete wasnt too fair! They proceeded to "subdue" us which wasmore like beating us to the ground until we were on our stomach. Then handcuffed us and took us to the security station (Since summerfest now has miltown cops, private security and undercovers)

We all explained how we NEVER we told that he was a police officer and that we were trying to just help patrice (she is a girl!).
Luckily we all got off, they couldnt do a single thing.

PS- NEZ abt your acid comment...
does ANYONE remember the year summerfest flooded? Remember hearing about the guy that died? IF you remember he took sheets of acid taped to his skin under his shirt (to get past security) into summerfest.
WELL summerfest flooded and everyone was like practically swimming in sewage water. Obviously the guy negelected to remember all the acid sheets on his skin and the water made it ALL soak into his body. He died obviously, i juts remembered that story after nez mentioned acid

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners