Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2007, 05:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
12.5 AFR
Thanks. I'll have to do some logs and see what I get consistently. Could the elevation have messed with that? We're at about 4500 feet at the dragon but Wisconsin is sea level for the most part.

...and when a WB sensor starts going does it start reading more lean then?
Old May 19, 2007, 05:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by bttkcooled
12.5 thats a little lean buddy. 12.5 on race gas is even a little lean

11.2-11.5 pump
11.5-12.2 race race ( pending on car ) no knock = good

but EVER car is diferent, every gas station is different so its hard to give you a dead on #

I think the mid 11 range is more during 15psi and up from what I've read...but I'm far from a tuner. I can't imagine spool up would need a ton of fuel
Old May 19, 2007, 05:57 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yea, tune my aem cause im lazy, I didnt know that was a crime!

an you REALLY think every car is the same? from motor to bolt ons? if you think that, you have A LOT of learning to do in the performance world

also, what type of gas? pump? octane? thats where you need to start relizing AFR

I would LOVE to see you run 12.7 on pump 93 on high boost. then I can see you detonate a motor.
You showed your ignorance when you expected us to fully custom tune your AEM for $50.

I will continue to reject your reality and substitute it for my own when it comes to your expert tuning advice.
Old May 19, 2007, 06:00 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by laakness
Thanks. I'll have to do some logs and see what I get consistently. Could the elevation have messed with that? We're at about 4500 feet at the dragon but Wisconsin is sea level for the most part.

Widebands fail to the lean side. Many end up switching sensors and realize they are way rich. It doesn't sound like this applies to your situation.
Old May 19, 2007, 06:05 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by laakness

when my sensor failed it went to 14.7 an stayed

You showed your ignorance when you expected us to fully custom tune your AEM for $50.

I will continue to reject your reality and substitute it for my own when it comes to your expert tuning advice.

when did I ever say 50? but you said 400 for a meth tune ( pretty much leaning it out THATS it ) youi make it sound like im installing the AEM for the first time, an turning the car over for the first time. OMG LEANING IT OUT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUSTOM. wowsers people and companies these days. I get a good laugh daily
Old May 19, 2007, 06:15 PM
Account Disabled

when my sensor failed it went to 14.7 an stayed

when did I ever say 50? but you said 400 for a meth tune ( pretty much leaning it out THATS it ) youi make it sound like im installing the AEM for the first time, an turning the car over for the first time. OMG LEANING IT OUT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUSTOM. wowsers people and companies these days. I get a good laugh daily
You are very ignorant if you think a meth injection AEM tune consists of leaning out the fueling map only. If it was that easy, you would have already done it. Fact is, its not about being lazy, it is about your lack of knowledge of tuning which is why you haven't done it already.

By your post history and the short AIM session we had with you, I would be very surprised if you were over 19yrs old.
Old May 19, 2007, 06:39 PM
Account Disabled

You are very ignorant if you think a meth injection AEM tune consists of leaning out the fueling map only. If it was that easy, you would have already done it. Fact is, its not about being lazy, it is about your lack of knowledge of tuning which is why you haven't done it already.

By your post history and the short AIM session we had with you, I would be very surprised if you were over 19yrs old.

im 23, I was the first to put a 96 cavalier that I turboed into the mid 12's ( thats a BIG defeat in the jbody world ). I built a 400hp 550trq grand prix that ran 11's also 02 z06 that put down 578 ( grand father helped with that one before he passed away ) but ALL cars were BUILT and TUNED by ME! now what? hmmm.. biting your tongue yet? but keep going, your making yourself look like a ignorant business owner / runner

your right a meth map isnt just fuel, I know this, but meth isnt that hard, as you think or make it sound. I have no problem doing it myself, just need to find time an place to do it. ( im not a fan of tuning on the steet )
Old May 19, 2007, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

simmer down boys... i dont know ya much bttk, but from what i've read over time... it seems as though you like to argue with respected ppl on the boards... maybe its wise to just shut your bitcn' at others before they kill your IP addy.

anyways.. ya dont see these much rollin on the road....

Old May 19, 2007, 07:39 PM
Evolving Member

Vantage for those who can't pick it out.. its a rare bird...
Old May 19, 2007, 07:43 PM
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=4rcd6;4348562]simmer down boys... i dont know ya much bttk, but from what i've read over time... it seems as though you like to argue with respected ppl on the boards... maybe its wise to just shut your bitcn' at others before they kill your IP addy.

no, just voicing my opinion towards things. its called freedom of speech. ever hear of it? Also, its not the end of the world for me if I get banned from a car forums site like most ( not saying anyone here, just in general ). also, an ip ban isnt hard to overcome. run a proxy, an BOOM your back in business.

Last edited by bttkcooled; May 19, 2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old May 19, 2007, 07:45 PM
Evolving Member

i was just voicing my opinion... im not gonna argue or anything with what you say to others.. just puttin my .02 in from what i've gathered since you've joined the thread. Doesnt seem as though you get along with lots of others on here cause of it...

Nice ride tho huh?
Old May 19, 2007, 08:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by 4rcd6
simmer down boys... i dont know ya much bttk, but from what i've read over time... it seems as though you like to argue with respected ppl on the boards... maybe its wise to just shut your bitcn' at others before they kill your IP addy.

anyways.. ya dont see these much rollin on the road....

I saw one of those (probably the same one) on the way back from a Bucks game a couple of months ago.. Beautiful.

On a kind of related note, everyone stay the Fck off my website this year, if we don't go in October I get the CEO's new F430 for a day
Old May 19, 2007, 08:22 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by 4rcd6
i was just voicing my opinion... im not gonna argue or anything with what you say to others.. just puttin my .02 in from what i've gathered since you've joined the thread. Doesnt seem as though you get along with lots of others on here cause of it...

Nice ride tho huh?
thats fine, I can respect your opinion. Im not here for butt buddies or anything. like me or hate me. either way im not going to lose sleep over it.

as the car you posted. aston marten is by far ( in my eyes ) cleanest, sexiest, classiest car on the market. once again, in my eyes!
Old May 19, 2007, 08:27 PM
Evolving Member

she deff had some nice curves lol From afar it appeared as a Ferrari until you start to approach and realize... uh holy $hit ... yes please!?!?!
Old May 19, 2007, 08:32 PM
Evolving Member

for 125,000 i'll still pass and buy something else.. prolly the new 911 Turbo for the money

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners