Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2007, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
so it works only if you are happen to look at your gauge

sounds great to me.
Old May 21, 2007, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by bttkcooled
are you thick headed?

pump starts to fail, you start to run lean. you see it on the wide band, you shut it down

I dont know his exact mods, but thats ONE scenario. would you like me to keep going?
something that is based on luck. which you admited in your other post is not to be considered a failsafe. You have proven through every remark you have made you don't have any understanding of cars, tuning or just plain people skills.
Old May 21, 2007, 09:24 AM

you looked at your lugs nut like 5 times at the shop thinking they were loosening up..... sorry to tell you but that 1/2" impact you put them on with tightens the lug nuts way past factory spec. If you didn't talk so much trash to everyone about stuff you obviously have no idea about i would have said something but i don't have respect for people that behave like you do. And i know i am not the only person that thinks this way, but i might be the only person who will say anything.
Old May 21, 2007, 09:41 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Yeti
something that is based on luck. which you admited in your other post is not to be considered a failsafe. You have proven through every remark you have made you don't have any understanding of cars, tuning or just plain people skills.
understand of cars, yes. I thought I would need a spring compressor the rear springs. oops, tuning yes. lets see you tune a grand prix, cavalier, grand national, chevelle, nsx, or vette ( still learning the evo, its a litte more indepth than the others ) I deal with people ALL day at work. forums are kinda unleash. sorry. ill chill out.

Last edited by bttkcooled; May 21, 2007 at 09:53 AM.
Old May 21, 2007, 09:49 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Yeti
you looked at your lugs nut like 5 times at the shop thinking they were loosening up..... sorry to tell you but that 1/2" impact you put them on with tightens the lug nuts way past factory spec. If you didn't talk so much trash to everyone about stuff you obviously have no idea about i would have said something but i don't have respect for people that behave like you do. And i know i am not the only person that thinks this way, but i might be the only person who will say anything.
well half those damn nuts were loose after using it. ask eric, during an after autocross they loosed up on me. I had to stop at a walmart on the way home cause my car was shaking like a crack ***** at anything above 20.

people can say an think all they want about me. im not going to loose any sleep. I dont need a car to make friends like some here might. about 95% of evo owners. thats why I was hesitant to getting an evo because of the reputation evo owners have. there are a select few here that I dont mind, the rest are just .......

maybe just talk crap on the internet an different in real life? I dont know

just yeti, I will say this. I appreciate for pointing this out to me ( not saying that in a sarcastic way ). I respect that. I will think twice before posting from now on.

Last edited by bttkcooled; May 21, 2007 at 09:52 AM.
Old May 21, 2007, 09:49 AM

well thats a great theory run around act like a jackas hows that working out for you?? I bet you have a lot of people that respect you on the J-body and gtp forums i have seen nothing but good things there about you
Old May 21, 2007, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by bttkcooled
well half those damn nuts were loose after using it. ask eric, during an after autocross they loosed up on me. I had to stop at a walmart on the way home cause my car was shaking like a crack ***** at anything above 20.

people can say an think all they want about me. im not going to loose any sleep. I dont need a car to make friends like some here might. about 95% of evo owners. thats why I was hesitant to getting an evo because of the reputation evo owners have. there are a select few here that I dont mind, the rest are just chumps.

maybe just talk crap on the internet an different in real life? I dont know
thats probably because you stretched all the threads
Old May 21, 2007, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by mack4477
go fu<k yourself. there's only room for one yellow evo around milwaukee......

there you go, you're family now

but seriously, paint your damn car
you paint your **** car I have always had yellow cars my mazdaspeed is yellow my rx-7 was yellow and my 78 z-28 was yellow. So me and my wife both roll yellow turbo cars one is just a little faster.
Old May 21, 2007, 10:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Don't mind Mack, when I had my yellow evo I was the only yellow one on this thread. So I picked on him like he's picking on you.

Congrats on getting an evo though welcome to the nuthouse, you'll need thick skin here. BTW yellow evo's are my favorite... If I could have got a yellow IX I would have.
Old May 21, 2007, 10:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 8yourv-8
you paint your **** car I have always had yellow cars my mazdaspeed is yellow my rx-7 was yellow and my 78 z-28 was yellow. So me and my wife both roll yellow turbo cars one is just a little faster.
there one thing you need to know about Mack, he lives his life 1/4 mile at a time.
Old May 21, 2007, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by newimportowner
there one thing you need to know about Mack, he lives his life 1/4 mile at a time.

That will make a whole lot more sense when you meet him in person!

Old May 21, 2007, 10:35 AM
Evolved Member

Last edited by newimportowner; May 21, 2007 at 10:42 AM.
Old May 21, 2007, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

Oh thats Right, sorry 8yourv-8, Mack was a body stunt double for Vin Diesel in the fast and the furious.
Old May 21, 2007, 10:43 AM
Evolved Member

with all that against him Mack is an Ok guy
Old May 21, 2007, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

yea he was the one that did the flip at the end of the movie...Good job Mack!

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners