Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2007, 06:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
330 whp. Wow i wish i can make that kinda horse.
On my vtec that is.
Old May 25, 2007, 06:18 AM

Originally Posted by fcheng118
330 whp. Wow i wish i can make that kinda horse.
On my vtec that is.
330 WHP would destroy your VTEC. Wheels would be halfway down the track and the car would still be sitting at the line.
Old May 25, 2007, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by MidniteEco
330 WHP would destroy your VTEC. Wheels would be halfway down the track and the car would still be sitting at the line.
Now that's the kinda power i want. Actually taking my vtec to get tune and dyno now. I should know what kinda horse that thing will pull after the tune.
Old May 25, 2007, 07:08 AM

Yellow evo spotted on good hope, anyone here?
Old May 25, 2007, 08:59 AM

probably mine i am up and down that road all the time for work.
Old May 25, 2007, 09:25 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fcheng118
Yellow evo spotted on good hope, anyone here?
Haha, he said yellow.
Old May 25, 2007, 09:27 AM
Evolved Member

Serioulsy people...not a word more untill I have had a chance to get this resolved. He has apparantly already made at least one verifiable attenpt to start getting things straight, so please let us work here without anymore discussion on it
Old May 25, 2007, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

yellow = banana!

no bananas were harmed in the making of this post.

and watch yo moufs.
Old May 25, 2007, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

Can you ban him from this thread since Im sure 99.9% of people in this thread want nothing to do with him. Just asking.
Old May 25, 2007, 10:12 AM
Evolving Member

^ +1
Old May 25, 2007, 10:24 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CharlesJ
Serioulsy people...not a word more untill I have had a chance to get this resolved. He has apparantly already made at least one verifiable attenpt to start getting things straight, so please let us work here without anymore discussion on it
Why did my post get deleted?

Can you outline exactly what we are not allowed to say? Apparently nobody is allowed to sell a gt35r in the Milwaukee area now. I can only assume you thought I was talking about BTTK's turbo, but he isn't selling his. He decided to keep it, it's not for sale.

So please tell us the rules so we can avoid breaking them and hurt a scammer's feelings.
Old May 25, 2007, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

Charles are you a drunk Evo owner? Your getting kind of annoying in this thread, we don't need dad looking over us. We don't bother other people. This is more of a close nit type group of people who all personally know each other.

Thankfully Evom is doing their thing, its nice to know that theres "some" buyer protection and that you hear out both sides of the story. But every other post is "dont say anything" "Im working on it" etc gets annoying to read. Then if we do talk about a certain subject we can get banned for it??? WTF is that?

No one from the selling thread knows were here, Chuck Norris couldnt even find us.

It's ironic that Speedlimit and myself had a discussion on weather I could open the thread or not. I could post up the PM I last received from him if you like. And now I cant even post in the f'en thread that I created, more or less talk about it. If you want to hand out your precious points for something than just merly discussing a subject than go ahead, at least were not talking about street racing.

Our posts don't sway anyone outside of this threads perception on the "secret". Everyone in that thread knows what they are going to be doing about the situation.

Now if it's irony you want, either myself or Alex is going to get banned for talking about it and BTTK will still be let go scott free. It's like the polish govt is running the show (sorry vittirio whereever you are) hence the slight lack of communication in the brass

Last edited by dryad001; May 25, 2007 at 10:48 AM.
Old May 25, 2007, 10:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by the-moss
hey silk. nice post count. you a suby fan now?
I live my life through my computer

I dont get the suby part though
Old May 25, 2007, 10:37 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
555 is\was a major sponsor of the Subaru WRC team. It's kind of "in-joke" in the suby crowd.. For instance the initial sale price of the Access Port was $555. Almost every autocross has a subaru with 555 as the number.
Old May 25, 2007, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Charles are you a drunk Evo owner? Your getting kind of annoying in this thread, we don't need dad looking over us. We don't bother other people. This is more of a close nit type group of people who all personally know each other.

Thankfully Evom is doing their thing, its nice to know that theres "some" buyer protection and that you hear out both sides of the story. But every other post is "dont say anything" "Im working on it" etc gets annoying to read. Then if we do talk about a certain subject we can get banned for it??? WTF is that?

No one from the selling thread knows were here, Chuck Norris couldnt even find us.

It's ironic that Speedlimit and myself had a discussion on weather I could open the thread or not. I could post up the PM I last received from him if you like. And now I cant even post in the f'en thread that I created, more or less talk about it. If you want to hand out your precious points for something than just merly discussing a subject than go ahead, at least were not talking about street racing.

Our posts don't sway anyone outside of this threads perception on the "secret". Everyone in that thread knows what they are going to be doing about the situation.

Now if it's irony you want, either myself or Alex is going to get banned for talking about it and BTTK will still be let go scott free. It's like the polish govt is running the show (sorry vittirio whereever you are) hence the slight lack of communication in the brass

amen brotha, power to the people

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners