Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2007, 02:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, lets see that thing Bolsen...

You do realize that you had/put away that thing before I ever got my Evo...and I've owned mine for 3.5 years now
Old Jun 30, 2007, 10:49 AM
Evolved Member

I f'en hate selling things to people. I almost had the jetski sold this morning but they wanted to hand me a personal check for $7k.... I think not, on top of that he tried jewing me down to 6500. So I guess this guy is coming up on monday with a certified check from his bank. This kid is 20 and going to kill himself on it. Real scrawny with no muscle mass riding a crazy machine, Ill be watching the news for a death after I sell it.
Old Jun 30, 2007, 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

LOL, now that I think about it he looked a little scared when he got back to the dock. His dad was shaking his head and his uncle took it out and had a blast.
Old Jun 30, 2007, 10:52 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by dryad001
Real scrawny with no muscle mass riding a crazy machine.
For a moment I thought you were describing yourself at a rodeo.
Old Jun 30, 2007, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
For a moment I thought you were describing yourself at a rodeo.
Ahhhh ha, no. I couldnt ride a 2000 bull with its nuts tied up, not what you call fun in my book.
Old Jul 1, 2007, 06:54 PM
Evolved Member

So it looks like Ill be in town in early sept.

Where the hell is everyone?
Old Jul 1, 2007, 09:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Larry Harris they drafted the best player, he better make some moves in the off-season. He said he saw the guy play a handful of times when countless people said it was his dads pick but he was only a draftable player. Hopefully the trade rumors will pan out or a lot of season tickets wont be renewed.

Hopefully they sign Billups instead of Mo, the last thing the bucks need is another shoot first PG.

I highly doubt having a chinese player will get the bucks a new Arena...I guess they don't even get direct sales from jerseys. That money goes to the NBA and each team gets a portion.

Originally Posted by gbpkr21
What was the point of that? He said he did not want to play here, he declined to work out for the Buck's scouts...Why would they draft that dude? Here comes the Chinese Gary Shefield.

At least he was up front about not wanting to come here. Trade bait?

But really, if you did not live here, would you want to move here? Unless you like to drink.... a lot!!!!
Old Jul 1, 2007, 09:25 PM
Evolved Member

When asked if he'd had any contact with the Bucks, Yi said, "I don't want to talk about that."
Old Jul 1, 2007, 09:55 PM
Evolved Member

So im thinkin im going to have my gramlights powdercoated gloss black and then do the lip myself, just mask off like i did on my stockers. That way it will be less expensive, the shop wont have to d|ck around with two colors and putting it in the oven twice, and then if i ever DO curb the wheels, (which i havent, knock on wood) i could simply repaint the lip and it would look perfect again (instead of getting it repowdercoated)
Old Jul 1, 2007, 10:03 PM
Evolved Member

You guys know where the cheapest place to get mobil1 synthetic is?

Who was it that got a case for the price of a bottle? I think it was 4rdc who mentioned it, i cannot remember exact but im pretty sure.

Wana sell two or three of them?
Old Jul 2, 2007, 02:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
You guys know where the cheapest place to get mobil1 synthetic is?

Who was it that got a case for the price of a bottle? I think it was 4rdc who mentioned it, i cannot remember exact but im pretty sure.

Wana sell two or three of them?
Sam's Club....$29
Old Jul 2, 2007, 03:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by r3z0nate
Larry Harris they drafted the best player, he better make some moves in the off-season. He said he saw the guy play a handful of times when countless people said it was his dads pick but he was only a draftable player. Hopefully the trade rumors will pan out or a lot of season tickets wont be renewed.

Hopefully they sign Billups instead of Mo, the last thing the bucks need is another shoot first PG.

I highly doubt having a chinese player will get the bucks a new Arena...I guess they don't even get direct sales from jerseys. That money goes to the NBA and each team gets a portion.

The NBA draft has become a joke. Really, after the first two or three players, the rest are all the same....they all have potential but they are all a gamble. Taking Yi was a dumb idea. Dude does not want to come here. There was a least one player that most others think was better than Yi...and he went to Minnesota.

It is lame that a part of it is because of the low Chinese population...I have a Chinese nephew that was excited as hell when they picked Yi...he can wait to see him play here!!! I told him not to hold his breath.

The Bucks will probably get a new arena...in a different town after Kohl sells the team.
Old Jul 2, 2007, 05:34 AM
Evolving Member

How was AutoX yesterday? Sucks I couldn't make it. Stupid birthday dinner with my Wife's mom at 4PM! The only reason why we ate so early was because her grandparents came along.

Ugh. So frustrated I couldn't put the driving school stuff to the test... always next time I guess.
Old Jul 2, 2007, 05:43 AM

Autocross was okay yesterday. I've had more fun at other events - track was kinda wierd and it was too cold out for good traction on Advans.
But oh well, there's more events to come!
Old Jul 2, 2007, 10:17 AM
Evolved Member

I really don't understand why everyone thinks Milwaukee is a bad market, the Buck's last playoff run had the arena sold out for every game and before all of the injuries last year I thought they had a legit team depending on how Bogut and CV played, at least for the east.

The draft blows. I wasn't saying that 2 years ago but we were shafted this year. There really isn't that much talent out there, too bad they lottery was a year late and 2 years early

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners