Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2007, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Defi or Innovative. We just finished an install in an MR with Defi boost gauge and link unit, very nice setup.

Who drives the black IX that is always parked by starbucks in Grafton?

Very clean car

Last edited by SynergyTuning; Jul 6, 2007 at 09:02 PM.
Old Jul 6, 2007, 10:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by voodooutt
yeah, id like to lol ... but jason has no time
Dude, Jason has a life and things to do too. not to mention a job that he travels everywhere for, and not to mention his own car to get running. its not like he is being paid to do this guys.perhaps if you offered him some cash he could help you out.
Old Jul 7, 2007, 01:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I dont know how everyone became so damn cheap up there. Go out buy a friggin wideband, do a couple of logging pulls and send them to Scott, I dont see whats so hard about it. Evoscan accepts a lot of different widebands, it doesnt have to be a Zeitronix.

Hell I have an extra TXS wideband just sitting in the garage, Id gladly rent it out and you can use it with MJs logger.
Old Jul 7, 2007, 03:55 AM
Evolved Member

Hopefully if people see this in time. Ill be at a gun show today looking around. If theres something someone is looking for gimme a call and Ill see whats there. For today Im looking for long range bolt actions.

Hopefully someone has a Winchester 70 .308 or a Ruger Model 77 .308....can you say 1000yds? Also I want to see what the new Springfield XDs are gong for.
Old Jul 7, 2007, 06:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by newimportowner
Dude, Jason has a life and things to do too. not to mention a job that he travels everywhere for, and not to mention his own car to get running. its not like he is being paid to do this guys.perhaps if you offered him some cash he could help you out.
wtf?? no **** jason has alot of **** to do wtf u think im implying? do you even know how many times ive asked him in the past 3 months? you need to stfu before you start poundin away on that keyboard. ttp then needs to stop telling people to hook up with him for data logging then and jason needs to politely tell people that personally he has no time, he is not able to do it, at that point i will find another way.

and dryad, you ****wad im not cheap- i just dont know how to do alot of stuff pertaning to loggin and tuning my car - im not about to **** it up - if i knew all it takes is a few simple items, i'd go buy them and i'll gladly go directly to ttp with the imformation he needs.

you need to shut your trap before generalizing too
Old Jul 7, 2007, 07:29 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks Ink for the bussiness, I hope you like the car now!
Old Jul 7, 2007, 09:47 AM

wtf?? no **** jason has alot of **** to do wtf u think im implying? do you even know how many times ive asked him in the past 3 months? you need to stfu before you start poundin away on that keyboard. ttp then needs to stop telling people to hook up with him for data logging then and jason needs to politely tell people that personally he has no time, he is not able to do it, at that point i will find another way.

and dryad, you ****wad im not cheap- i just dont know how to do alot of stuff pertaning to loggin and tuning my car - im not about to **** it up - if i knew all it takes is a few simple items, i'd go buy them and i'll gladly go directly to ttp with the imformation he needs.

I did politely tell you that I don't have time right now because i am traveling for work. I have been out of town 3 of the last 4 weeks and I am going to Texas Monday morning so i am out of town this week as well. I also have to install 5 robots in the next month....each install takes a week so...do the math. I do have a wideband of TTPs if someone needs to use one i am sure something can be worked out, it is a very simple process to log your car. Its not my intention to not help people, I would rather be out playing with cars then sitting at work like I am right now....

Just to clarify:
I still highly recommend getting your car tuned by TTP. I don't want my bad schedule to damage his business in any way. You can ask myself or anyone else that has TTP tune their car how well they run. I know someone that just had there car retuned after their visit to AMS and gained a pile of torque. There should be a post of the results very soon.....My car ran great last summer and now with Meth and more boost I can't wait to see the results. Petes car is a monster and anyone that got a ride at autocross will tell you the same.
Old Jul 7, 2007, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

I would be interested in picking up a second map from TTP to compare it to my map from AMS. Scott shoot me a PM.....
Old Jul 7, 2007, 11:37 AM
Evolved Member

Ive said this over and over, all that is needed is a wideband, laptop, Tactrix cable, and some type of logger. Your right I am generalizing, I didnt single anyone out. But it seems to me that everytime someone wants a map Jason is the one that needs to do it, why can't anyone do it for themselves? I do.
Old Jul 7, 2007, 01:11 PM

I like my car, and I like the tune. Now I just need some tires to keep it on the ground. damit.
Old Jul 7, 2007, 07:24 PM
Evolved Member

49 days left
Old Jul 7, 2007, 10:42 PM
Evolved Member

OK lets just clarify a few thing. I didnt think i was banging on my keyboard, but just for the record your the who posted a dumb statment.

***jason has alot of **** to do wtf u think im implying?***

nothing but the fact you were calling him out that he had no time to help you tune you roll. and calling him out to the guy who is going to be doing the tuning and who's wide band he has. that is it and nothing else.

***do you even know how many times ive asked him in the past 3 months?***

No, but I would hope its alot to call him out on the forum like this. otherwise, WTF is your prob?

***you need to stfu before you start poundin away on that keyboard.***

okay sparky settle down. why dont you shut me up?

***ttp then needs to stop telling people to hook up with him for data logging then and jason needs to politely tell people that personally he has no time, he is not able to do it, at that point i will find another way.***

No Scott should work out an arrangement to help with the expidition of the tunes. I had a ****kkking wideband on my car for 6 weeks. we would send a log. get one back a day or two later. I work with Jason and it took this long once it was hooked up.

So lets look at this if you were Jason.......(best case scenerio)

Meet with Xcustomer. Hook up wide band. run a log. am I on so far? go back send it to TTP. go home. next day. recieve e-mail with new log. hook up with customerX. meet somwhere after work if your in town. upload log. run new run log. go home. send email to TTP. recieve new tune next day. hook up with customer X next day. uplaod log. re-run with new tune. go home. send e-mail to TTP. recive new log next day. hook up with customer X. go back send it to TTP. go home. next day. recieve e-mail with new log. hook up with customerX. upload log. run new run log. go home.l send email to TTP. recive new tune. hook up with customer X next day. uplaod log. re-run with new tune. go home. send e-mail to TTP. recive new log next day. hook up with customer X.

Now if this is all you do, and do this for fun. Have at it. Last time i looked, he had bills to pay too. He is gone a lot. and he has his own stuff to work on. he does not get paid for this. he just does it because he likes to do this. and you called him out.

if he can, I am sure he would help you out whenever ,anytime. as I would too. Well i would have anyway untill you turned dickhole.

but that being said Scott should work out somthing where this can be done in a day. where he is available all day to upload new logs. again mine took over a month and I work with Jason.

that is all my previous post was supposed to say. if you interrped it different, well the .....**** you.

and if you ever want to try and shut me up, I have an extra set of full contact gear and we can go at it. otherwise.

I still love you man.

Last edited by newimportowner; Jul 7, 2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old Jul 7, 2007, 10:55 PM
Evolved Member

I have a way to shut you up Bill, I can always put my weiner in your mouth
Old Jul 7, 2007, 11:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
I have a way to shut you up Bill, I can always put my

weiner in your mouth
is it an Oscar meyer Weiner?
thank man. LOL. OMG I think I have about had it for one night.

Hey I was pissed last night my best run was a 12.81@108.4 with TBE, boost controller and flash. It was hotter than 30 mother ****ers out last night. Clutch is slipping though in 3rd and 4th.

where are you moving to anyway again?
Old Jul 7, 2007, 11:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
I have a way to shut you up Bill, I can always put my weiner in your mouth
I think he called you A ****wad.

Yep I was right.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners