Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2005, 03:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dyrad- when you sell your WR, be sure to let me know. i would be very interested and the local pickup would help us both
Old Oct 24, 2005, 03:23 PM
Evolved Member

Alcohol suspected in three-car crash

Remember my friend/aquaintance in the Mel's bar fight?

Alcohol suspected in three-car crash

A three-car crash that injured eight people on the northwest side may have been alcohol-related and will be reviewed by the district attorney's office, police said Saturday.

The accident occurred about 11 p.m. Friday when a car being driven west on Mill Road ran a stop light at N. 43rd St and slammed into a southbound car before colliding with a third vehicle which was preparing to turn east, police said. Two 17-year-old girls riding in the southbound car suffered severe injuries and were transported to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in Wauwatosa, according to police.

All five people in the third vehicle suffered minor injuries while the driver of the car that ran the red light, a 32-year-old Milwaukee man who was believed to have been drinking, was injured and taken to Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital in Wauwatosa for treatment, police said.
I have no respect for him anymore, drinking and driving is retarded, and he unfortunately did it. I don't know the whole story I just know it was him and he was in jail. It sucks because he was trying to get his life on the right track, but he always drank. We were supposed to start a security system at the italian community, rascal's and Mel's in acouple weeks. I don't imagine this will be happening any time soon. I just hope the girls are okay, you always here about the drunk driving walking away from the accident, never the people that were hit.
Old Oct 24, 2005, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RED DEMON
dyrad- when you sell your WR, be sure to let me know. i would be very interested and the local pickup would help us both

No problem, it might be off sooner. Never know. Im shooting for the 460 range on pump no meth/alky either, anyone care to figure out which turbo Im going with? Nez you are excluded and so is Fireball.
Old Oct 24, 2005, 04:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by the-moss
Honni - Good to meet you yesterday, shame about the weather and that poor BMW.. All the rest of you missed some fun at MillerPark (I know I missed a lot of fun in Normal).
thanks alex it was nice to meet you too and that beamer needed to retire haha...but i do feel for the owner
Old Oct 24, 2005, 07:05 PM
Evolving Member

lol... what happened to the bimmer
Old Oct 24, 2005, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
His drain plug fell out as he crossed the finish line doing a pretty effective job of emptying the sump. I was cleaning the track when I met Honni..

Funny it's the second Bimmer I saw break this month. October 9th we had a lapping day at Shawano an old 2002 managed to go off onto the grass, as he was coming back onto the track sideways a rear wheel hit the backside of a curb which folded it neatly under the car for him.
Old Oct 24, 2005, 07:56 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by dryad001
No problem, it might be off sooner. Never know. Im shooting for the 460 range on pump no meth/alky either, anyone care to figure out which turbo Im going with? Nez you are excluded and so is Fireball.

Awww...

Hey, Bax has a box full of Evo lugs at work. Let me know how many you want.
Old Oct 24, 2005, 08:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Fireball
Awww...

Hey, Bax has a box full of Evo lugs at work. Let me know how many you want.

All I need is 1. I'll stop by tomorrow.

I have just sent in a question to the people that will hopefully build my turbo kit the way I want it, ohhhhhh I can't wait for their response.
Old Oct 25, 2005, 07:31 AM
Evolved Member

Morning guys. It better snow soon, with all this damn cold weather theres nothing to do.
Old Oct 25, 2005, 07:43 AM

morning, i would like it to start snowing also, so i can start spending some money i dont have on parts for the car.

Mike are you going with a gt turbo?
Old Oct 25, 2005, 08:05 AM

I don't want no stinkin' snow! Actually, I like snow, I just don't like the people who drive in it.
Old Oct 25, 2005, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

Right on!
Old Oct 25, 2005, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by r3z0nate
Morning guys. It better snow soon, with all this damn cold weather theres nothing to do.

DO NOT SAY THAT!!!!! I DONT HAVE MY SNOW TIRES YET....IVE ALMOST GOT ENOUGH PESOS SAVED TO GET SOME THOUGH
Old Oct 25, 2005, 08:52 AM
Evolved Member

Lol, I feel your pain. I don't have mine yet(still waiting on prices). I want to dust my snowboard off though!

The last time I went last year was at Vail! 3 days of boardriding at some of the best runs in the world have left me jonesin'.

Originally Posted by Honni414
DO NOT SAY THAT!!!!! I DONT HAVE MY SNOW TIRES YET....IVE ALMOST GOT ENOUGH PESOS SAVED TO GET SOME THOUGH
Old Oct 25, 2005, 09:03 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I loooove driving in snow (when I don't have to). But I don't want to try it on my current tires. They kinda look like slicks that have had a tread pattern etched into them. More are on the way very soon though.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners