Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2007, 02:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm up for hwy tonight. cya all there.
Old Aug 15, 2007, 07:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Just finished up putting a TBE and new tune on DarSE. Holy shart ***** did that wake the car up!!!
Old Aug 15, 2007, 10:28 PM
Evolving Member

I agree, amazing what just the 3" alone will do on the IX
Old Aug 16, 2007, 05:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jeff_Jeske
Just finished up putting a TBE and new tune on DarSE. Holy shart ***** did that wake the car up!!!
I think I still have a drop in if you want it, I'll have to look. It does not take much to get them movin thats for sure.
Old Aug 16, 2007, 06:02 AM
Evolved Member

So I am waiting at a stop light this moring minding my own business, when this guy in a green Chevy Lumina or somthing is pulling away from the perpendicular stop light going to turn left in front of me. he is checking out the car, but wont stop looking at it, and when he gets around to my left side, he is totally rubber necking looking at the front wheels, more that likely the brakes right? THEN........BAM. he nurfs the curb right next to me knocking his front left wheel almost completely off. I couldnt believe my eyes. what a moron.
Old Aug 16, 2007, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's awesome. Hopefully he was able to hobble back to work/home.
Old Aug 16, 2007, 09:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by newimportowner
So I am waiting at a stop light this moring minding my own business, when this guy in a green Chevy Lumina or somthing is pulling away from the perpendicular stop light going to turn left in front of me. he is checking out the car, but wont stop looking at it, and when he gets around to my left side, he is totally rubber necking looking at the front wheels, more that likely the brakes right? THEN........BAM. he nurfs the curb right next to me knocking his front left wheel almost completely off. I couldnt believe my eyes. what a moron.
maybe he was mesmerized by your bald head? i get that from time to time....usually women though but whatever gets ya going bill
Old Aug 16, 2007, 10:09 AM
Account Disabled

lmao at the bald head thing!
Old Aug 16, 2007, 10:48 AM
Evolved Member

Lol
Old Aug 16, 2007, 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

Spotted:

Black evo at the I-94 and 894 interchange. was a evo8, no wing, stock tails

And then after hitting mad traffic i took 45 north to Browndeer/main street, and saw a red evo 8 going west on browndeer
Old Aug 16, 2007, 05:12 PM

I was in the black wingless...I thought that was you (red demon). I am on here all time I never post. Nice car man. I am shooting for a spring build up on my car, I want 350hp. I would think your putting down at least that with your mods.

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
Spotted:

Black evo at the I-94 and 894 interchange. was a evo8, no wing, stock tails

And then after hitting mad traffic i took 45 north to Browndeer/main street, and saw a red evo 8 going west on browndeer
Old Aug 16, 2007, 05:53 PM
Evolved Member

Yea i got onto 94 East from 894, saw all that traffic and said Fack that- and as you saw stayed in the exit/merging lane and got off. I slowed down once i saw the black evo just wanted to say hi to a fellow evo owner, hahha.

The black looks SICK, i really love that color. If i got a new evo i would probably opt for black or white. If i got the black i would black out the whole thing-make it stealthy, and if it were white i would go JDM style - a nice clean, tasteful, yet not over done look!

Then i noticed the hyundai behind me was getting pissed and i STOMPED on it, as you might have been able to tell!

How did the car look? A few of my friends say that when i go WOT it spews out a little puff of blackish smoke between shifts and occasionally in the high RPMs they will see a few small flames shoot out, i think its just the fact that the evo runs so rich from the factory and the somewhat agressive tune i have currently.

It juts feels a bit weak these last few weeks, im about 90% sure i have either a small exhaust leak and/or a boost leak; but im assuming the warm weather played a little part.
Old Aug 16, 2007, 06:10 PM

I am sorry but I really could not get a good look at you...but if it helps at all I think I could smell you. I do know a little about cars (mostly on the body work / fabrication side) and if memory serves cars that run rich smell different. Please ignore if that sounds crazy.
Is there another red Evo around with an AMS intercooler, cause I saw one a few weeks ago on Hawley and Bluemound ish in the morning and the driver was older and am sure was not you.
Yeah traffic was a ***** up till 70th then it was clear and empty, and I got to pass about four 3 series...which although callow.... is one of my favorite things to do.

Yea i got onto 94 East from 894, saw all that traffic and said Fack that- and as you saw stayed in the exit/merging lane and got off. I slowed down once i saw the black evo just wanted to say hi to a fellow evo owner, hahha.

The black looks SICK, i really love that color. If i got a new evo i would probably opt for black or white. If i got the black i would black out the whole thing-make it stealthy, and if it were white i would go JDM style - a nice clean, tasteful, yet not over done look!

Then i noticed the hyundai behind me was getting pissed and i STOMPED on it, as you might have been able to tell!

How did the car look? A few of my friends say that when i go WOT it spews out a little puff of blackish smoke between shifts and occasionally in the high RPMs they will see a few small flames shoot out, i think its just the fact that the evo runs so rich from the factory and the somewhat agressive tune i have currently.

It juts feels a bit weak these last few weeks, im about 90% sure i have either a small exhaust leak and/or a boost leak; but im assuming the warm weather played a little part.
Old Aug 16, 2007, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

How does your left leg feel? hahah damn i hate traffic! did it clear up before the marquette interchange?

HERES MY STORY BEFORE I RAN INTO YOU:
Right before i took the 94 E ramp 894 was all backed up because a car stalled out in the MIDDLE lane. And a undercover ford Explorer cop was attempting to push him to the side of the road.
Obviously every person was in such a hurry they just kept blowing by in the right lane, never letting him move over to help fix the flow of traffic and make it so the middle lane was moving again!
So i noticed what was going on, it was a BAD place, right in te middle of the highway, and right 50feet behind him was a onramp where people were hauling *** onto the freeway also preventing the cop from pushing the stalled car over to the shoulder with his SUV.

SO I thought, yea i need to be the nice guy, and not blaze pastand risk having the infuriated SUV cop radio me in. SO im in the right lane, going slow, middle lane is completely stopped for the cop/stalled car. I literally STOPPED abt 50 feet behind them in the right lane. Prevented all the people behind me from moving, then saw someone coming on the onramp. So i slowly creeped ahead, moved HALF way into the merging lane (so i was taking up half of the right lane, half of the on ramp) MAking it so NO one could get around me and cut off the cop SUV pushing the stalled car.

So the cop SUV explorer finished pushing the car to the shoulder (as people way behind me honked their @sses off), and then waved and smiled at me as i went past him.

For once i felt good for my actions in the evo! An evo driver being courteous, its almost unheard of!

SO if all that had not have happened and i didnt wait for the cop, i would have never ran into a fellow evo owner!

cliff notes: While taking 894 to 94E almost all cars stopped, then the left and right lanes started moving again as the middle was gridlocked. There was a stalled car with a undercover SUV trying to push it off the road, but with people whizzing by on either side lanes, he couldnt. So i came to a complete stop in the right most lane to let him clear the road and to help avoid an accident from people going like 70 a mile back to a deadstop for this stalled car. Then blocked some people who were merging onto highway, cop waved

hopefully itll keep the miltown cops off evo owners case for a while!
Old Aug 16, 2007, 06:15 PM

I am sorry but I really could not get a good look at you...but if it helps at all I think I could smell you. I do know a little about cars (mostly on the body work / fabrication side) and if memory serves cars that run rich smell different. Please ignore if that sounds crazy.
Is there another red Evo around with an AMS intercooler, cause I saw one a few weeks ago on Hawley and Bluemound ish in the morning and the driver was older and am sure was not you.
Yeah traffic was a ***** up till 70th then it was clear and empty, and I got to pass about four 3 series...which although callow.... is one of my favorite things to do.

I want to drop it and put mat black 18x9s on it and a slight tint . I think the stock tails and head lights are a nice look, but those stealth evos are bad too. It is a tough one, I will see what happens after I do something about more HP.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners