Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2007, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Nez136
So Ashley is the new Miss Milwaukee Mile!

With the croud we had for her the other finalist had no chance!
Thanks for the support with the votes guys, online voting made up for 25% of the final desicion.

Looks like i'll be taking the Evo and the z06 for a couple laps around the mile
so did ya show her "the ropes" after she won....hahahaha
Old Aug 24, 2007, 10:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by joosdawg
god damnit wheres all the evos from fox cities area or GB at least lol. i see about 3 regulars around here one bby which i saw on the boards but sold, a silver wingless, and a red with black wheels. Thats it though so wtf none are on here
my guy has a blue 05 up there in A town

Last edited by speedytl; Aug 24, 2007 at 10:49 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2007, 11:08 AM
Ink
Evolving Member

Mack- sorry to hear the news
Old Aug 24, 2007, 11:09 AM
Ink
Evolving Member

Congrats to Ashley
Old Aug 24, 2007, 11:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jeff_Jeske
Stock for stock the new gearing is probably acceptable but once you run the car a little hotter its out of gear in no time at all. I hate having to reach for 5th. You are pretty much gear limited to 100mph in 4th. That is complete crap. Fourth gear in my 8 was just coming alive at 100mph and it pulled like a mother. Grrrrr.
thats kind of wierd, because with my IX MR in 4th gear I can hit 109. in my VIII with the 5 speed, in fourth 117 118 easy. I cant believe th e5 speeds in the IX are that much diff than the VIII but good info to know.

Last edited by newimportowner; Aug 24, 2007 at 11:16 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2007, 11:16 AM
Evolved Member

I got pulled over today by the coolest cop ever today. State Patrol running laser pulled me for no front plate, and 74 in a 65. i got a bounce off the car ahead of me and i nailed the brakes. he pulled me over and walked up and said " i am going to give you a warning for no plate, and speeding." 5 minutes later, i was off. no ticket. nice guy, told me to have a nice day. didnt say anything about exhaust, or anything. normally with state boy you get a ticket no matter what.

Lucky day i guess.
Old Aug 24, 2007, 11:35 AM
Account Disabled

damn good luck for you i guess. Back a couple years ago when i had my galant vr4 i got pulled over 3 times in 30 min trying to go through milwaukee by state for having no front plate and they added illegally "modified" exhaust other than oem onto the next two but suprisingly all three were warnings but the last two were ticked off about wasting there time i guess sense i had JUST gotten pulled over it was a wicked cycle. Like as soon as i get up to speed again and put my tires through all the **** on the emergency lane and get back on the road there another one would be under an over pass or a u turn spot and nail me again. It got VERY annoying but understandable due to no front plate they must have had a briefing about it that day or somthing
Old Aug 24, 2007, 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, that LIDAR (I think) doesn't work too well without a front plate. They need a good light reflection point.
Old Aug 24, 2007, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

I saw a yellow evo on 43 about 1.5 hours north of milwaukee last night, just before 7pm. I was heading north (to the packers game), and this evo was heading south. Yellow evo 8, with a CF hood, looked lowered, etc

Also....some BAD news...so this monday i rolled my ankle-the same ankle i hurt in my highschool football days 5 years ago (rolled it horribly, fractured the growth plate in my ankle, tore a ligament and stretched others)
So i rolled it again this monday, and obviously i have rolled it a few times in the last 5 years but NEVER like this time, this time felt JUST like when i rolled it originally and FACKED it up.

I waited until TODAY to go to the doctor.....meaning walked on it for 4 days, drove for 4 days, went to the packer game, went bowling, and worst of all worked (manual labor) all 4 days......without knowing how bad it was.

Go into the doctor today, same guy who helped me before, and did my knee surgery a while back too. He does an X-ray and immediately asks why i didnt come in sooner, said i chipped a bone and TORE THE WHOLE OUTER LIGAMENT OFF OF MY FOOT, meaning right now my foot is only held on by one of the major ligaments (the inside one) , the other major one (outside) is now completely ripped off.

So they told me to go get an MRI immediately, i went right over to EMI about 10 miles away and they did an MRI, damn it sucks sitting that still for that long! And damn that thing makes more noises than the interior of the evo!

Unfortunately i will either need surgery, a cast, or HOPEFULLY (5% chance) i will only need a brace (i have it on right now for the time being)

Damn i hope i only need the brace, i was supposed to work on my car tomorrow night to give it a one over with a mechanic family friend (actually my step uncle, long story but our families kinda split) BUT obviously i cant do that now!
And im supposed to load up my car,....and effin drive my car.....over 1000 miles.....yea fack....

Nice timing lord
Old Aug 24, 2007, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
I saw a yellow evo on 43 about 1.5 hours north of milwaukee last night, just before 7pm. I was heading north (to the packers game), and this evo was heading south. Yellow evo 8, with a CF hood, looked lowered, etc

Also....some BAD news...so this monday i rolled my ankle-the same ankle i hurt in my highschool football days 5 years ago (rolled it horribly, fractured the growth plate in my ankle, tore a ligament and stretched others)
So i rolled it again this monday, and obviously i have rolled it a few times in the last 5 years but NEVER like this time, this time felt JUST like when i rolled it originally and FACKED it up.

I waited until TODAY to go to the doctor.....meaning walked on it for 4 days, drove for 4 days, went to the packer game, went bowling, and worst of all worked (manual labor) all 4 days......without knowing how bad it was.

Go into the doctor today, same guy who helped me before, and did my knee surgery a while back too. He does an X-ray and immediately asks why i didnt come in sooner, said i chipped a bone and TORE THE WHOLE OUTER LIGAMENT OFF OF MY FOOT, meaning right now my foot is only held on by one of the major ligaments (the inside one) , the other major one (outside) is now completely ripped off.

So they told me to go get an MRI immediately, i went right over to EMI about 10 miles away and they did an MRI, damn it sucks sitting that still for that long! And damn that thing makes more noises than the interior of the evo!

Unfortunately i will either need surgery, a cast, or HOPEFULLY (5% chance) i will only need a brace (i have it on right now for the time being)

Damn i hope i only need the brace, i was supposed to work on my car tomorrow night to give it a one over with a mechanic family friend (actually my step uncle, long story but our families kinda split) BUT obviously i cant do that now!
And im supposed to load up my car,....and effin drive my car.....over 1000 miles.....yea fack....

Nice timing lord
What hospital does your doctor do his surgery at?
Old Aug 24, 2007, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

Who has the dip set black evo again, Honni?
Old Aug 24, 2007, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Yep
Old Aug 24, 2007, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

So I need some help here. Im looking for a person with the e-mail "knight2051@yahoo.com" Anything you can come up with would be helpful, and he doesnt have a WI record...already checked.

Doing this for a friend.
Old Aug 24, 2007, 08:30 PM
Evolved Member

tough to find info on people when they use a "free" email like that. I've found a lot of sites where you can purchase things not allowing people to register since you can just type what you want for your registration email.
Old Aug 25, 2007, 11:44 AM
Evolving Member

only thing i can think off the top of my head mike is the little bit of info in his yahoo profile, if you haven't already looked at it:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/knight2051

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners