Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2008, 11:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its cold but at least its sunny today for a change
Old Jan 2, 2008, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Well Im on my way back to CO.

I think after these last 2 weeks I wont be moving back.

What does that mean? That you wont be moving back to milwaukee? or to gunnison?

Im assuming your saying you wont be moving back to Miltown- why?
Old Jan 2, 2008, 11:50 AM
Evolved Member

Yes, besides being colder than a witch's titty, what is wrong with Milwaukee?
Old Jan 2, 2008, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
It was like 78* yesterday.

Feels like 33* today according to weather.com.

I'm moving to Costa Rica.
your telling me, thank god i packed a jacket while i'm in orlando!
Old Jan 3, 2008, 04:07 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RED DEMON
What does that mean? That you wont be moving back to milwaukee? or to gunnison?

Im assuming your saying you wont be moving back to Miltown- why?
Finally made it back home.

Before I get to answer this, ORD sucks. First off our flight was delayed 30 min so we were went to another gate to catch when the flight arrived. Then is was delayed 1 hour and sent to another gate. With 10 minutes left until boarding we were all sent across to a completely different concourse to yet another gate. When the entire flight got there we all had to run back to the original gate in the original concourse.

And it gets better. Luggage got lost and its sitting in Souix Falls, SD. This whole trip has been a nightmare

But onto my answer. The whole city seems to be in a decline, the recession is starting and is only going to get worse. Look at the economical impact the war has brought on the entire country. Im surprised we lasted 7 years. Now usually with recessions the larger cities are impacted the greatest while the small towns aren't as much, all of this in a nutshell without me boring you to death with economics. All of this comes at a perfect time during the presidential elections, debates, and so on and so forth. 2008 just started and now I cant wait for it to end. I cant wait to see what idiot everyone elects.

I would much rather stay in a small town that isnt affected by big city problems, or relies on them in any way. Now what Scott said, he wants to move to Costa Rica? I wouldn't, they use the American dollar there and mostly everything is imported and there is a large tariff for incoming goods into that country. If I were you I would look into Brazil or Peru. Maybe not the best places in the world but its up and coming to be one of the best places to make some serious quick cash. Both of these countries will be dipping into the crude oil market within the next 5-10 years much more so than they already are.

If I don't stay in Gunnison, theres an entire world out there with far more opportunity, and governments who help their citizens instead of giving these useless illegal immigrants, food, shelter, education, free heath care, no taxes, etc. Sorry, Im a little fed up with the United States glutton machine. Tucson,AZ doesnt sound too bad, become a Border Patrol agent and toss them right back over the Rio Grande.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 08:30 AM

Tucson,AZ doesnt sound too bad, become a Border Patrol agent and toss them right back over the Rio Grande.
Mike, you're a RACIST f*@k. End of story.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wouldn't consider him racist just because he's not a fan of illegal immigration.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 08:38 AM
Evolving Member

Finally made it back home.

Before I get to answer this, ORD sucks. First off our flight was delayed 30 min so we were went to another gate to catch when the flight arrived. Then is was delayed 1 hour and sent to another gate. With 10 minutes left until boarding we were all sent across to a completely different concourse to yet another gate. When the entire flight got there we all had to run back to the original gate in the original concourse.

And it gets better. Luggage got lost and its sitting in Souix Falls, SD. This whole trip has been a nightmare

But onto my answer. The whole city seems to be in a decline, the recession is starting and is only going to get worse. Look at the economical impact the war has brought on the entire country. Im surprised we lasted 7 years. Now usually with recessions the larger cities are impacted the greatest while the small towns aren't as much, all of this in a nutshell without me boring you to death with economics. All of this comes at a perfect time during the presidential elections, debates, and so on and so forth. 2008 just started and now I cant wait for it to end. I cant wait to see what idiot everyone elects.

I would much rather stay in a small town that isnt affected by big city problems, or relies on them in any way. Now what Scott said, he wants to move to Costa Rica? I wouldn't, they use the American dollar there and mostly everything is imported and there is a large tariff for incoming goods into that country. If I were you I would look into Brazil or Peru. Maybe not the best places in the world but its up and coming to be one of the best places to make some serious quick cash. Both of these countries will be dipping into the crude oil market within the next 5-10 years much more so than they already are.

If I don't stay in Gunnison, theres an entire world out there with far more opportunity, and governments who help their citizens instead of giving these useless illegal immigrants, food, shelter, education, free heath care, no taxes, etc. Sorry, Im a little fed up with the United States glutton machine. Tucson,AZ doesnt sound too bad, become a Border Patrol agent and toss them right back over the Rio Grande.

Stop whinning and move to Canada!!!!!!!!!!! All the problems go away there right? I have a better choice, buy a little island somewhere in the middle of nowhere and start your own government!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 3, 2008, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

Or move to Iraq!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 3, 2008, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by JUNKGSX
Mike, you're a RACIST f*@k. End of story.
junk are you partially mexican? just wondering

But what really doesnt make sense to me is, they spend all this time and money preventing illegals from all around the world from entering the states, but in turn they are thinking about giving illegal aliens the right to have car insurance without any citizenship or green card or anything. I mean whats the point of even having citizenship if the non citizens get the same treatment? Just cause they are notorious for getting into accidents and not being able to pay for anything doesnt mean they should be allowed to get insurance. They should stay the f*** off the roads. Im tired of green dodge stratus with yellow accents and a rediculous erubuni style wing and some fiberglass body kit. Yeah im a hater, because my parents worked their *** off to get into the states legally where they then continued to get their doctorate in science. I have seen them break their backs just to provide me with what i have and for that i am greatful. I just hate to see those illegal alien a holes who want a peice of america.

edit- if some illegal d bag crashes into my evo i'd flip im sure you guys would feel the same way too
Old Jan 3, 2008, 09:40 AM

No, sorry I'm not mexican. Even if I was what does it matter? With a bold statement like that I'm sure many people are offended. And to post that on a forum, thats pretty ignorant itself.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 09:56 AM
Evolving Member

Hey tony.... Drive through the southside of milwaukee in your evo and get hit by some illegal mexican in his **** box with no insurance and see how you feel about this topic! Mike hit the nail on the head!
Old Jan 3, 2008, 10:12 AM

Thats why I have full coverage car insurance with uninsured motorists & under insured motorists coverage on my policy. Quit your complaining about racial genders. Big deal, its a car & you'll get over it. I was hit by a lady December 22, 2003 in my 2002 Nissan spec-v and she had no license, no car insurance, and to top if off it wasn't her van. So because she was a low income lady that lived in west allis does that give me the right to slander that type of person?!?!?!?
Seriously cry me a river.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 10:15 AM
Evolving Member

So my insurance has to go up and I gotta pay premiums for some loser to not have to pay taxs and just run wild phuckin other peoples **** up. Thats my point. Sorry you love the world so much but its an ugly place!
Old Jan 3, 2008, 10:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
I think we've all seen far more people on here wreck their cars all by themselves than we have get hit by illegal immigrants with no insurance.

I hate those white mid 20's guys, always causing my insurance to go up.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners