Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2008, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JUNKGSX
Thats why I have full coverage car insurance with uninsured motorists & under insured motorists coverage on my policy. Quit your complaining about racial genders. Big deal, its a car & you'll get over it. I was hit by a lady December 22, 2003 in my 2002 Nissan spec-v and she had no license, no car insurance, and to top if off it wasn't her van. So because she was a low income lady that lived in west allis does that give me the right to slander that type of person?!?!?!?
Seriously cry me a river.
i dont know what your car means to you, but i work my *** off while still being a full time student jsut to pay for my car. I love every second and shes my pride and joy. I mean you got hit in a sentra.... a sentra is not even half of an evo and you know it. If the sentra was my dream car hell i would be devistated. It is just a car, but many people on this forum treat their car with much more respect than other people do. I dont get why you are fighting for them.

im sorry you got into that type of situation, but what the hell is that bish thinking driving with no license, insurance and not even her car? thats just plain ignorant on her behalf. DOes she realize that it is completely illegal to drive without insurance let alone no license? To each their own, but rules are set to be followed.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

Not in wisconsin. Only state in america were you dont need insurance to drive on the road! LOL but there passing a law this year to change that to get the losers of the highways and roads so I aint gotta deal with there **** boxs. I dont work my *** off either to get hit by some ***** that aint got **** going on for em and havin my insurance go up for it. Tony why are you fighting for em? You even got hit by a damn uninsured motorist and your still stickin up for em. It should be the other way around bro!
Old Jan 3, 2008, 10:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JUNKGSX
Mike, you're a RACIST f*@k. End of story.

I knew you were going to pipe up and bash me somehow. Actually Im not, Im the only white person on my crew at work and we all get along just fine, and guess what? The rest are mexican. Laak hit it right on the head. But this isnt really why you wrote that is it?

I know you dont like me and I know why you dont like me. Im not a fan of you either so does that mean Im a racist against whites? This is all Im going to say to you, your best bet is to put me on the ignore list so you wont have to read my "slander." Or I could bring a mod into this and they can clean it up for you. Time to grow up for the first time in your life Tony.

If that offended anyone else, oh well. Im sure a lot of people know my view of the world and what should be done. I think with the long day in the airport, long flights, and the 5 hour trip out of Denver took a toll, I started of with trying to make a point of why I wasnt going to move back but watching MSNBC at the same time diverted my initial intention.

But heres my reasoning for possibly not moving back. Ive been out of the city for close to 2 years. A lot of thinkgs in my eyes have chnaged, maybe not so much for the rest of you since Im sure it was gradual. I took a ride around the NB industrial park and a lot of the buildings are up for lease, a lot of buildings d-town are up for lease as well. Seems like all the small retail shops are doing alright but would you really want to see me work with the general population? I thought not. While I was back home I was offered yet again my old job back with more money. Thats about my only incentive on coming back which is still looming in the back of my head.

Plus I kinda like the small town lifestyle. Its very simple, slow paced. It seems its a big neighborhood where all the locals know everyone else. And that seems to be mostly true. There is no crime, cops are pleasant to deal with and you can ask them a question without being questioned for 3 hours, you can basically leave you front door open and never lock it and there wont be a problem. I still havent locked my car here. PLus the scenery is amazing, the wildlife is like Ive never seen before, the fishing is first class and I have pulled some of the biggest trout Ive ever seen from here. But every little town most likely has the same downfall and that is the lack of jobs. Im lucky in finding a good paying job where I can do very good for myself here.

But looking at the big picture of things and thinking about my future and where Ill be is most likely back in Milwaukee because I want to be closer to family. My nephew was born 3 months ago and I want to see him grow up. You only get one family and for the amount of time Ive been moving all over the country and have lived overseas for quite some time, the adventure is running out and Ive missed out on a lot lately.

Last edited by dryad001; Jan 3, 2008 at 10:44 AM.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:06 AM
Evolving Member

Now thats some deep stuff. My buddy lives in steamboat and Im coming out there to see him and he said he loves it! There is no crime and plenty of beautiful ladies. Personally there is not a whole lot going on in Wisconsin. I live not far from a rough part of town and Milwaukee with 133 shooting deaths in 2007 makes it the murder capital of the USA! At the end of the day you gotta just do what makes you happy bro!
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:15 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by the-moss
I think we've all seen far more people on here wreck their cars all by themselves than we have get hit by illegal immigrants with no insurance.

I hate those white mid 20's guys, always causing my insurance to go up.
You are right...with one exception...they crash their cars and everyones premium goes up with theirs going up even more if not being dropped by their carrier.

Old Juan Sanchez decides he wants to go cruising with no insurance and plows into your girlfriend/wife/whatever and hurts her bad...not death or anything permanant but say like 100k in medical bills. We'll see how you feel then when your insurance drops you for just being in the wrong place. And his premiums go sky high....oh wait...he doesn't have any.

Everyone always just thinks about the insurance cost for the car...not the fact that you could be seriously hurt.

Last edited by laakness; Jan 3, 2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:19 AM
Evolving Member

On top of it Old Juan is 10 shots to the wind and runs from the scene!
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:23 AM
Evolving Member

wow, a good old conflict going on here today. haven't had one of these in a long time.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

I think we've all seen far more people on here wreck their cars all by themselves than we have get hit by illegal immigrants with no insurance.

I hate those white mid 20's guys, always causing my insurance to go up.

I hate those ignorant older guys that think they have enough driving experiance b/c they have been on the road for years and end up killing people like my brother from their mistakes
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Tek3Evo
wow, a good old conflict going on here today. haven't had one of these in a long time.
...and you have no opinion I take it?
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

Just enjoying the banter. Don't really appreciate the non-insured whether that be legal on illegal citizens. Either way it sucks if they hit you.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by laakness
You are right...with one exception...they crash their cars and everyones premium goes up with theirs going up even more if not being dropped by their carrier.

Old Juan Sanchez decides he wants to go cruising with no insurance and plows into your girlfriend/wife/whatever and hurts her bad...not death or anything permanant but say like 100k in medical bills. We'll see how you feel then when your insurance drops you for just being in the wrong place. And his premiums go sky high....oh wait...he doesn't have any.

Everyone always just thinks about the insurance cost for the car...not the fact that you could be seriously hurt.
IF that happened. I would feel no different than if John Smith did the same thing. Mexican or not, legal or illegal, immigrant or born here. If some ******* plows me I'm going to be pissed off just the same regardless of who did it.

Now let me turn that around. If John Smith did that to you or Kaizie, are we going to see you come on here and talk about how the white man is such a low life douche bag?

Side note - The forum software's spell checker corrected "douchebag" to "douche bag" for me.

Last edited by the-moss; Jan 3, 2008 at 11:37 AM.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:39 AM
Evolving Member

At least john smiths insurance will be paying for it and he'd be hearing from my lawyer ASAP!
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

IF that happened. I would feel no different than if John Smith did the same thing. Mexican or not, legal or illegal, immigrant or born here. If some ******* plows me I'm going to be pissed off just the same regardless of who did it.

Now let me turn that around. If John Smith did that to you or Kaizie, are we going to see you come on here and talk about how the white man is such a low life douche bag?

Side note - The forum software's spell checker corrected "douchebag" to "douche bag" for me.
No, I wouldn't, uninsured is uninsured so I'd be pissed either way. I'd be more pissed if it was an illegal just because they aren't supposed to be here...cause it's illegal. That goes for any illegal...not just mexican.

It's like a double negative. Not supposed to be here and uninsured vs. just uninsured
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:45 AM
Evolved Member

The whole point is that the illegals have nothing to offer this country besides trouble. The highest percentage of murders in the US as of 2-3 months ago were caused by illegals. It doesn't matter if they mexican, saudi arabian, euro, russian, ect. The fact is that they are a drain on this society and economy and should/have to be removed.
Old Jan 3, 2008, 11:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
So I'm not sure why you would think I would change my tune about Juan Sanchez and other illegal immigrants if one of them did it to me?

Now I'm not condoning illegal immigration or uninsured driving. What I'm arguing is the apparently implied "illegal immigrants are uninsured drivers" and "uninsured drivers are illegal immigrants" suggestions that seem to be floating around here.

Let's also remember that one of Mike's first comments on this subject went along the lines of "illegal immigrants should not be allowed insurance".

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners