Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2005, 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man, I worked at 7-Up shipping acouple years back and all the manual labor I need to do in my life.

It's office jobs from here on out for me hopefully. You get the friggin drama and stress with those so you can't win either way.

Originally Posted by Honni414
yeah im wanting to quit one of mine.....FedEx sucks!

Old Nov 4, 2005, 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

I won it at BW3's last night. They were giving away bucks tickets, but I didn't win those =/
Old Nov 4, 2005, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

Nice. Good thing bucks tickets are cheap this year, you just have to lookout for the ticket **** when you make your move foward.
Old Nov 4, 2005, 08:25 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Not tomorrow, as far as I know tomorrow night is a sell-out. Well as sold out it can be. Ticket master has only single tickets left.

With all the excitement around this new team it's going to be like a playoff game. I can just about remember what it's like seeing a playoff game at the Bradley Center.
Old Nov 4, 2005, 08:28 AM
Evolved Member

I've never been there when it's packed, that'd be great to see!

Speaking of sports teams, the Packers better loose the rest of the season, but you know they're goina f it up and win the rest of their games!
Old Nov 4, 2005, 08:46 AM
Evolved Member

http://exvitermini.com/movies/852r33.mpg now this....is power
Old Nov 4, 2005, 08:58 AM
Evolved Member

I went to some games when the big 3 ball hogs were still around, it was awesome. The area was just packed and we were in nose bleed seats. Milwaukee has too many of fair weather fans though, goto a game last year and there wasnt but 2,000 people at the game.

Originally Posted by bolsen
I've never been there when it's packed, that'd be great to see!

Speaking of sports teams, the Packers better loose the rest of the season, but you know they're goina f it up and win the rest of their games!
Old Nov 4, 2005, 09:00 AM
Evolved Member

Fox sports said they are the over looked team and have some of the best potential, its about time they did something right.

I didn't like watching mason go but man, magloire is gonna be force. With him and bogut in at the same time the bucks with finally have a solid front court.
Old Nov 4, 2005, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

Thats sick man, what did that put down. Those guys on the back were gettin a nice free ride.

Originally Posted by Nez136
Old Nov 4, 2005, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

check out this moron

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1422512
Old Nov 4, 2005, 09:18 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by r3z0nate
Fox sports said they are the over looked team and have some of the best potential, its about time they did something right.

I didn't like watching mason go but man, magloire is gonna be force. With him and bogut in at the same time the bucks with finally have a solid front court.
I didn't like seeing Mason go either, he was a crowd favourite and a genuine good guy. But the more I think of it we needed cover at the front, and we had a lot of redundancy at the guards. With TJ back we have a guy that can penetrate. Defences are trying to smother Redd right now which leaves the other back court players relatively open, and we have an abundance of players that can shoot, Redd, Simmons, Williams and Bell (who has been very impressive), if Welsch and Ersan are the real deal I think we are looking at 50 wins this season and a genuine championship contender next.

Oh, and then there's the running. I don't think there is a team in the league that can run with Milwaukee right now. We have so much depth in the team I think we can wear other teams out.
Old Nov 4, 2005, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by r3z0nate
Thats sick man, what did that put down. Those guys on the back were gettin a nice free ride.
He put down 856 hp and im not sure about the Tq. They have another Vid of him pulling away from another car at 120 mph, its really sick
Old Nov 4, 2005, 10:09 AM
Evolved Member

Mason was a guy that accually liked playing here. After the ray trade, which was completely ridiculous, its hard to think something positive comes out of trades like this. Mason was the only player that was puttin up highlite dunks and he accually played defense, something most nba players rarely do.

Now we have a frontcourt with starting lineup around 7' that can play legitimate half court ball and run with the best of them.

Does anyone else think simmons high on those commercials

Originally Posted by the-moss
I didn't like seeing Mason go either, he was a crowd favourite and a genuine good guy. But the more I think of it we needed cover at the front, and we had a lot of redundancy at the guards. With TJ back we have a guy that can penetrate. Defences are trying to smother Redd right now which leaves the other back court players relatively open, and we have an abundance of players that can shoot, Redd, Simmons, Williams and Bell (who has been very impressive), if Welsch and Ersan are the real deal I think we are looking at 50 wins this season and a genuine championship contender next.

Oh, and then there's the running. I don't think there is a team in the league that can run with Milwaukee right now. We have so much depth in the team I think we can wear other teams out.
Old Nov 4, 2005, 10:24 AM
Evolving Member

Simmons always looks like he just got out of a fight with Mike Tyson. He kinda picked up where Za Za left off there.

Mason played defense, but his rebounding was terrible (and getting worse) and his shooting was suspect at best (but getting better), but he was exciting to watch and got the crowd into the game. I actually don't think that he is going to be quite as explosive as he was last year. I went to the preseason game against the Cavs and he has bulked up a bit. He kinda looked lost out on the court and had lost some of his sharpness (granted it was the first game of the preseason).

Believe me though I will miss him, I was heart broken when I first heard about the trade. But I believe that the team is better with Magloire.

Here's an e-mail I sent to a guy who told me about the trade. This was my initial reaction.

Originally Posted by the-moss
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's terrible news, Mason was my favourite!!

What's Larry's e-mail address?
I'm kinda bummed I can't go to the game against the hornets and see him come back to Milwaukee for the first time. He will get a warm reception from the crowd (not like Allen).
Old Nov 4, 2005, 10:42 AM
Evolved Member

Did you hea 75% of the NBA Gm's picked the Spurs to win this year...

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners