Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Man on Fire was a good flick, I liked how he wasn't some immortal always escaping without gettin shot.

Coach Carter wasn't a bad sports movie but they all are starting to mesh together. I watch Ladder 49 last night and couldn't take it anymore.

Bucks lost a tought one last night. You can't beat a team thats dropping 3's like that. Unless you play better defense than they brought.

Originally Posted by bolsen
Looks weird... not bad weird... just weird. The more I look at it, the more I like it

On a side note, watched two great movies tonight.

1. Coach Carter. It's a very typical sports story, however, the message delivered was 5 star IMO. All the while I watched it, it reminded me of the movie Lean on me. (Which I also gave 5 stars.)

2. Man on Fire. 4 stars. Great action and good twisty turny plot. great movie to watch if the ball and chain forces you to watch something sappy.
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:29 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 4rcd6
As far as the crotch rocket insurance comment, its not even close to what you may think. I think my insurance is like 400 for a year on the bike as long as your record isn't like NEZ Sorry nez that was just setup nicely there! haha
Word, when i had a bike a couple of years ago('03 R6) i only paid $328 for the whole summer season, but thats before i got all these tickets, now i bet i couldn't even get insurance for a bike.
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Awesome! Thanks 4rcd6 once again. Maybe I'll go over to the DMV today at lunch and have that switched.
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:39 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by laakness
Awesome! Thanks 4rcd6 once again. Maybe I'll go over to the DMV today at lunch and have that switched.
ON LUNCH??? Better take the rest of the day off!
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:41 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by r3z0nate
Bucks lost a tought one last night. You can't beat a team thats dropping 3's like that. Unless you play better defense than they brought.
Yup, Bucks didn't show up to play last night. Defense was poor, left the same shooters wide open at the perimeter time after time and got punished for it. Offense was also poor. TJ took way too many shots AGAIN, Bucks always went straight to the basket and there were about 3 Warriors waiting for them in the paint while Redd stood around not seeming to try to get into space and Simmons was left wide open.

Charlie Bell who impressed me in the first two road games was terrible. Jiri Welsch looked good from where I was sitting but he only played about 2 minutes.

Still it is a great start to the season and two weeks ago I would have been happy if we were at this point at 3-1.
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Haha, yeah, I know, I'm going to try and go early but I plan on spending my whole lunch there with nothing to do
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

13 or 14 3 pointers usually spills the beans to the rest of the game!!
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Lol, me and my cousin would get a ticket and goto dreztka for some disc golf and come back just in time.

Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by laakness
Haha, yeah, I know, I'm going to try and go early but I plan on spending my whole lunch there with nothing to do
I noticed you put your mods in your posts and I didnt notice a fuel pump in that. If your running the mods and MBC set at 22 psi with a custom tune.. get that WALBRO pump in there
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:47 AM
Evolved Member

They murdered GS with points in the paint. Theres no reason to dominate a team like that and not win.

The preason game I went to againest the cavs.. Ford looked selfish, I know he's quick and can score but he's a point, theres plenty of other people that can score.

13 or 14 3 pointers usually spills the beans to the rest of the game!!
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:53 AM
Evolved Member

Hmm, I thought it was more expensive. Maybe I just think they will screw me like insurance companys like to do. No moving violations before the one accident, me being a dumbass, and my insurance isn't too bad. After that accident they bent me over without vasoline.

Originally Posted by Nez136
Word, when i had a bike a couple of years ago('03 R6) i only paid $328 for the whole summer season, but thats before i got all these tickets, now i bet i couldn't even get insurance for a bike.
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Have you guys ever gone to the Downtown DMV????? i was there for 2-3 hours once and i was one of two white people there!
Old Nov 9, 2005, 08:57 AM
Evolving Member

atleast you got the vaseline my freind!! Usually its dry .. spit if your lucky!

How old r u r3z? sometimes that plays a part on things. When i was 19-21ish i had terrible insurance.. partly due to getting rolled every other week All gay tickets too!! Failure to obey traffic signal or sign!!! Like 4 of those biotches!! Didnt blow the light, just caught a yellow or not 100% stopped at a stop sign! I was a punk with a shaved head in a red probe with 5% window tint and a 155 dB stereo I think that played a part also.
Old Nov 9, 2005, 09:00 AM
Evolving Member

Speaking of tickets, its wierd how the older I got the more expensive cars i had and the faster they were. I got messed with more in my slow *** probe and my winter beaters than any car since!! I've had a fully build 99 Eclipse, 04 350Z, 94 tricked celica and my evo. I recieved 1 ticket in my Celica and none in the others. Now my 86 beat *** Honda rust pile accord I got rolled 2 times haha. Crazy!!
Old Nov 9, 2005, 09:07 AM
Evolved Member

atleast you got the vaseline my freind!! Usually its dry .. spit if your lucky!

How old r u r3z? sometimes that plays a part on things. When i was 19-21ish i had terrible insurance.. partly due to getting rolled every other week All gay tickets too!! Failure to obey traffic signal or sign!!! Like 4 of those biotches!! Didnt blow the light, just caught a yellow or not 100% stopped at a stop sign! I was a punk with a shaved head in a red probe with 5% window tint and a 155 dB stereo I think that played a part also.
Lol, they weren't curtious enough to use the vasoline. I got a 150% hike, talk about screwing over a 6 year customer with a perfect record before hand. The ironic think is about 90% of the women I know have cheaper insurance and have multiple accidents and speeding tickets. The step sister(close enough) got my old car and totalled it a week later.

You'd figure they'd start to look at the person once and while instead of their ****ing percentages and calculations.

I'm pretty sure that might have had something to do with that. Tint is a cop magnet, loud stereo just makes it worse. I've been pretty lucky on some occasions.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners