Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dryad001
Who the hell is Brian_H?
A Mod. They like to keep an eye on things, like dodging the swear filter
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
At least you still can say god dammit
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

If Regional Forums are that that big of a deal than why not count posts? Corrupt website i tell you...
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:31 PM
Evolved Member

pussyass
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:32 PM
Evolved Member

****licker
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:34 PM
Evolved Member

This is kind of like the Howard Stern movie
Fill in the blank

"BLANK o doodle doo"
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

wangtosser phew at least that one got by
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:39 PM
Evolved Member

I think in all honesty the mods started looking at this thread after DB the crybaby got his panties in a bunch after some ordeal a few years ago. Ive been banned 3 times because of this thread.

And per se by the rules I sitll see numerous posts of :Whats the best BOV?" still and some guy who never made any inclination that he is/was/going to be a distributor of anything gets thrown off??? Brian_H could you please let us know your reasoning? Or will I hear the same BS line "It is what it is..."
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:48 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by Nez136
A Mod. They like to keep an eye on things, like dodging the swear filter
As well as various other site rules like vending without being a vendor, because it's really fair to paying vendors when others can come on here and spam away freely?

Sorry guys, that's not going to fly. It's nothing personal, but it is the site rules.

And he's not gone, he's on a temporary ban for not abiding by the rules which he agreed to abide by when he signed up here. He was warned once already regarding vending.

As far as us keeping an eye on this thread, I actually subscribed to it because someone reported a post and then saw you guys have a good time and some funny content inhere. It's not that we're watching you.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Ehh, I guess I buy it. I think. But not trying to make waves he wasn't pushing a product or saying that he sells anything. Mil chat is a more close nit community than any other thread in the regional forums. Sure quite a few have gone, like M3lachsegoiuhear or however you spell it and that guys still a Mod??? Weird. Just like in any other thread theres a few morons especially in this one and I can rattle of more then a handful. But never meeting smokey ever, I still dont think he was trying to vend a product.

BTW, is it a 3-day, 5day ban or what?
Old Apr 28, 2008, 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

fair enough, but IMO i didn't think that he was trying to be like a vendor as he is just trying to get his name out there. I do believe that nick has quoted prices for clutch jobs on here and has never had an issue. This guy owns a gas station and sells fuel. Until i found him on the corvette and supra forums i was at a complete loss for good fuel and would have had to drive 2 hours to get C16.

You can't ask a fuel supplier to sign in as a vendor b/c he really isn't.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

I still think firenuts should mod us, but then again he's barely on anyways.
Old Apr 28, 2008, 06:19 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by dryad001
Ehh, I guess I buy it. I think. But not trying to make waves he wasn't pushing a product or saying that he sells anything. Mil chat is a more close nit community than any other thread in the regional forums. Sure quite a few have gone, like M3lachsegoiuhear or however you spell it and that guys still a Mod??? Weird. Just like in any other thread theres a few morons especially in this one and I can rattle of more then a handful. But never meeting smokey ever, I still dont think he was trying to vend a product.

BTW, is it a 3-day, 5day ban or what?
It should only be a 1 day ban from accruing ten points and you're not making waves.
His first post here was a listing of what he had and pricing to go with it along with contact information and what not. There was a warning issued for that and since he posted pricing again there was another warning issued. I'm a fan of less is more in terms of moderation, but unfortunately one of the rules which it's hard to let things pass is vending as there are supporting members on this site who pay money to vend here and that just makes it unfair to them. I don't think there are any morons in this thread, and having been in the Chicago evo crew I'm envious of how close-knit of a group you guys have. Along with some of your cars

Originally Posted by Nez136
fair enough, but IMO i didn't think that he was trying to be like a vendor as he is just trying to get his name out there. I do believe that nick has quoted prices for clutch jobs on here and has never had an issue. This guy owns a gas station and sells fuel. Until i found him on the corvette and supra forums i was at a complete loss for good fuel and would have had to drive 2 hours to get C16.

You can't ask a fuel supplier to sign in as a vendor b/c he really isn't.

Please read the note above regarding his first post here. Posting prices is vending. As far as moderation goes, its kind of like fishing. Every time you go you don't catch everything, you only get what you can. . if it's not noticed then nothing is done about it.

I see your point regarding asking a fuel supplier to be a vendor, but on the same token it doesn't mean that they are allowed to advertise freely on the forum. If anyone wants to advertise here they need to be a vendor. If that was allowed this place would be like your spam folder in gmail.

BH
Old Apr 28, 2008, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Well on that note, i am going to eat dinner and drink some good ol' Number 7
Old Apr 28, 2008, 06:36 PM
Evolved Member

F'en alcoholic.

I must say the FIB crew is a bit weird, met quite a few of them.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners