Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2005, 07:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Little silk here, just got my temps today and guess what i got to drive the evo!!!!
Wow what an amazing car, especially now that i can control it. That turbo comes on and just hits you, what a feeling Anyways watchout
Old Nov 10, 2005, 08:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Silk
Little silk here, just got my temps today and guess what i got to drive the evo!!!!
Wow what an amazing car, especially now that i can control it. That turbo comes on and just hits you, what a feeling Anyways watchout

Congrats and you'll be seeing me on the bus from now on At least you will learn to drive a normal car than a friggn spaceship (minivan).

Ahh yes the 9.8 days, thank god they're gone. You want me to take a look at that 2g you guys picked up?
Old Nov 10, 2005, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Nez136
Cams come on monday! finally i found money for more toys! Do you guy know of Top Street in Butler, WI? well anyway i called them about the install b/c i've never done cams before, they just called me back with a qoute of $450! if thats not crazy i don't know what is.

The next mechanic i talked to qouted me $330 said and done. If anyone can get me better pricing let me know b/c im not to happy about forking out this much cash.

Try calling Lorenzo or Ignazio at Reina Intl Auto. They do awsome work and not so badly priced either. I have seen a couple of other evos up there already. If he can put together a V12 Lambo motor, (watched him do it) do not see this being a problem.

I took all of my M3's and Ducati's/Aprilia's to him back in the day.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Hmm. I was just driving around and every time i go over a bump a hear a scraping/grinding sound. I wonder if my struts are shot??? S-techs might have done them in. Looks like I'll be replacing them this winter anyways, looking at Tein basics.
fwiw, I don't think struts scrapeand grind. Could it be exhaust rubbing?
Old Nov 11, 2005, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

Mike you can tell right away if your struts are bad, just take a good look at them, if there is oil all over the place, then they're shot!

trust me, i know
Old Nov 11, 2005, 08:02 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by bolsen
Good man!! Wednesday's are GREAT nights for drinking!

I used to frequent a bar in Cedarburg (when I lived up there) called Maxwells every Wednesday night. It was karoke night. I love being a patron of the bar. Free drinks, you know everyone, and get priority treatment. Don't get me wrong, I don't sing... I just like hitting on all the college chicks that come in

Morning fochers!
Heh, a buddy of mine works there... and I live back up there now.
Old Nov 11, 2005, 08:08 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
what color evo? i was on county line late this afternoon. I also saw a GG MR with upgraded HIDs in germantown going on mequon road toward highway41/45. fireball maybe?
Nope, my MR is away for the winter.
Old Nov 11, 2005, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Fireball
Nope, my MR is away for the winter.
Oh c'mon, its not even cold
Old Nov 11, 2005, 08:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Speaking of cold, any of you guys planning on hitting the ice races this year?

Here's a couple of pics of my secret weapons from last year.
Attached Thumbnails Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners-evostuds.jpg   Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners-studdedadvans.jpg  

Last edited by the-moss; Nov 11, 2005 at 08:29 AM.
Old Nov 11, 2005, 08:34 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by Nez136
Oh c'mon, its not even cold
But now I have a garage space for my other car and I won't get stuck tryin to find a time with no snow on the ground to move it.
Old Nov 11, 2005, 08:53 AM
Evolving Member

Huh? You can't move your MR in the snow?
Old Nov 11, 2005, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

I'm in a bit of trouble then

Originally Posted by the-moss
Huh? You can't move your MR in the snow?
Old Nov 11, 2005, 09:33 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by r3z0nate
I'm in a bit of trouble then
I think so. I don't suppose the Yellow Ralliart I saw parked at one of the buildings of my apartment complex last night was you was it? In New Berlin right off of Moorland.
Old Nov 11, 2005, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Nah, but I go down that way alot, my gf lives in mukwanago. I got a evom sticker on my window and a different grille if you ever do see me around.

I've seen acouple other ralliarts, parked together accually, downtown, but I dont think they are on the boards.

Matt said Renner could barely sell the 04's and didnt bring hardly any 05's in so I imagine not many are around.
Old Nov 11, 2005, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So I sold my 4 Advans to a guy named WHTEVO on here from Colorado. He paid $150 for 4 tires with pretty good tread for 9k miles on them. Plus $75 shipping... A very good deal in my opinion. This was like 2 weeks ago.

I get a PM from him today saying "thanks a lot" in a sarcastic way because he said he went to Discount Tire and had them mounted on his rims. He said one had to be thrown away cause of a chunk missing from the sidewall. I sent them in perfect condition and Renner has been the only one to ever touch them (always a good job in my opinion). He then continues to tell me that he woke up to a flat tire this morning and found a big gash in a sidewall on the other tire. What a ********.

Somehow it's my fault that he didn't inspect the tires before accepting them from UPS or claiming a insurance claim on them. Anyway, just a heads up that I wasn't cheating him. I even told him to ask Fireball if he didn't believe me that I take good care of my car and my tires were fine 4 weeks ago when I had them swapped

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners