Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2008, 03:17 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ah hell forgot to post here, im grillin out 6:30 - 7:00ish whoever wants to come over
Old Jun 1, 2008, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by laakness
I'm sure you like your job but I couldn't drive anywhere near IL every day. I get way to mad in traffic like that.

thank god our office is only in lake bluff so I get to exit before the city....if i had to drive ANY further into the city...i would shoot people. lol
Old Jun 1, 2008, 07:11 PM
Evolved Member

i juts got away with calling two police officers "officer dickweed and ****-knuckles" without them going ape sh|t on me!

Stupid young guys, i prove em wrong they make some cracks abt me and my car, (fackin idiots didnt know what a deciblemeter was!) And i just ranted. Another unit showed up...with what in his hand? A DECIBLEMETER!
Initial cop literally said to me "are you trying to make up some word or device to get yourself out of this, what do you think i am-stupid?" Oh MAN i wanted to answer that honestly!

(when the 3rd cop came with the deciblemeter, i said to him "officer dickweed and cockknuckles didnt think there was such a thing as a deciblemeter, they were pulling assumptions and accusations out of their @sses left and right"

sometimes my temper gets the best of me. But luckily the older cop (with the meter) gave THEM a mouthful not me....uhhh dont they remember the deciblemeter from their BS 'pig training'! hehehehe

Evo is at the repair shop upnorth though!
I need a recommendation for a new CF hood, one thats NOT shotty fitment, and MAINLY NOT shotty welds on the hood latch (even though im going to install hood pins on the new hood juts as a failsafe incase the latch lever was bent at all)
Old Jun 1, 2008, 07:12 PM
Evolved Member

that *** in the first line is meant to be ****-knuckles
Old Jun 1, 2008, 08:15 PM

lol, oh geez now i really wish i would of went. That would of been awesome to see! We could of put it on youtube and made MIllions!
Old Jun 1, 2008, 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And yet another reason why I cant stand BR or their pom pom squad. I want to find the thread where he was the one who invented the MBC.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=348652

Anyone want to buy my BR race core. I seriously want everything of theirs off my car, and the IC is the last item.
Old Jun 1, 2008, 09:28 PM
Evolved Member

Im not a BR nut swinger or anything but what is wrong with that thread. Cheating does happen and more than you think. I've actually heard about that a while back when talking to a pro drag racer about launching better.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 05:28 AM
Evolved Member

If you have read the other 2 threads it wasn't cheating.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 06:59 AM
Evolved Member

Mornig fochers!

Dryaad, were you at the Pick N Save yesterday? What was the drama in the parking lot?
Old Jun 2, 2008, 07:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
And yet another reason why I cant stand BR or their pom pom squad. I want to find the thread where he was the one who invented the MBC.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=348652

Anyone want to buy my BR race core. I seriously want everything of theirs off my car, and the IC is the last item.
Cliff notes?
Old Jun 2, 2008, 07:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Some guy called brandon beat buschurs time.

Buschur starter a thread saying - If you want to set a really good time by cheating here's how you do it. I don't think brandon was cheating and his time is probably legit
Old Jun 2, 2008, 07:41 AM
Evolved Member

yea i didnt read the other threads, i was board in the bar the other night so i just read the cheating one, which is true, you can beat the lights. i dont know about this brandon thing.

what drama happend at pick n save?
Old Jun 2, 2008, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
i juts got away with calling two police officers "officer dickweed and ****-knuckles" without them going ape sh|t on me!

Stupid young guys, i prove em wrong they make some cracks abt me and my car, (fackin idiots didnt know what a deciblemeter was!) And i just ranted. Another unit showed up...with what in his hand? A DECIBLEMETER!
Initial cop literally said to me "are you trying to make up some word or device to get yourself out of this, what do you think i am-stupid?" Oh MAN i wanted to answer that honestly!

(when the 3rd cop came with the deciblemeter, i said to him "officer dickweed and cockknuckles didnt think there was such a thing as a deciblemeter, they were pulling assumptions and accusations out of their @sses left and right"

sometimes my temper gets the best of me. But luckily the older cop (with the meter) gave THEM a mouthful not me....uhhh dont they remember the deciblemeter from their BS 'pig training'! hehehehe

Evo is at the repair shop upnorth though!
I need a recommendation for a new CF hood, one thats NOT shotty fitment, and MAINLY NOT shotty welds on the hood latch (even though im going to install hood pins on the new hood juts as a failsafe incase the latch lever was bent at all)
Laughed out loud during a surgical case.....everyone staring at me like Im a jackass

Last edited by BuLocal; Jun 2, 2008 at 09:42 AM.
Old Jun 2, 2008, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by BuLocal
Laughed out loud durring a surgical case.....everyone staring at me like Im a jackass
Holy crap! You're still here?!?!
Old Jun 2, 2008, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

I have to say, I did LOL at ****-knuckles

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners