Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2008, 05:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
effing Brett Favre...

Morning fochers!
Old Aug 6, 2008, 05:56 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by the-moss
Does anyone in here know anything about 3000GT VR4's?
ive dabbled with them.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 06:14 AM
Evolved Member

brett never retired before this. he talked about, but never did. i never took it seriously until he finally came out and announced. real fans never took it seriously.
it comes down to ted and how he never liked favre, his ego couldnt handle the fact that a single player controlled the franchise and not him. a real gm would have been praying to have him back even if they already moved on.
AR cant do what brett can, and you dumbass's that dont agree or dont want brett anymore apparently didnt watch last season

I will say again, he is the best to ever play the game, he can do what he wants.

the packers never ever welcomed brett back, this whole thing was a ploy to shut him up, it is obvious. they said from the start that they didnt want him, then they said they will have a competition for starting position and would put him on the roster. well guess what he didnt practice yesterday bc there was no open competition, never was going to be, and they didnt want him, so dont give me this hurt feelings bullsh*t. they have been sh*tting on him from day 1, 90% of you just dont know the whole story.

the media does wonderful things...
Old Aug 6, 2008, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

there is no brewer game tonight, day game today.

we should meet back at wings, its been a while
Old Aug 6, 2008, 07:47 AM
Evolving Member

I agree he is the best ever, but he has proven he does not care about the team and he is a real whiner. He should have been treated with more respect...but he has really come off like an *******. No he did not officially retire the last couple of years, but he always talked about it. He could have put that **** to rest but he always had to drag it out.

AR is screwed no matter what happens. Unless he is perfect and injury free...he is doomed to fail.

Plus, do you think Favre will have another season like last season ( well except for him throwing a pick to end the season....he has done that more often than he has won superbowls) He also proved to anyone that was paying attention, he does not want to play in the cold ( see the last bears game and the NFC championship game)

Those two games said everything...he was done....Until he went home and cried about it and than went on tv and cried about it....then went home and cried about....and then went on greta and cried about it....and then came back to Green Bay like he was the man...only to cry that they were not going to kiss his ***....

It seems people are bigger Favre fans than Packer fans...
Old Aug 6, 2008, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

It seems you are not a Favre fan and were at one time probably a band wagon jumper, I've been to almost 95% of the home games since i was 5 years old. Ive seen the ups and the down, Favre is the best thing that has ever happend to Green Bay.

When did he prove that he doesn't care about the team? He didn't. Thompson proved that he didn't care about Favre. Brett loves all those guys, matter of fact he sent a text message to Driver as soon as the NFL reenstated him. Driver said that all of them were smiling ear to ear.

The whole team played like **** in Chicago, you just go to show that you put the blame on one person when the team fails.

Before there are ANYMORE comments lets please make sure that you people have your facts straight, looks like you all watched about 5 minutes of Rick Reilly and other BS media coverage to decide your side on the matter.

Personally if you are a GB fan and you are against Favre at the moment you disgust me.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Nez136
there is no brewer game tonight, day game today.

we should meet back at wings, its been a while
We could meet at the new BW's on Capitol Drive.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 08:30 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Nez136
ive dabbled with them.
Ok well I've kinda sumbled upon a 3000GT VR4 that was built up pretty heavily, made some noises and put away for a few years. The deal we got makes it worth the hassle.

So the good part is it has all kinda of work done to it, bored, stroked, built motor, looks like it has been balanced and blueprinted, cams (I guess), turbos, nitrous, SAFC, Exhaust, AVC-R (I think), etc etc. Supposedly this car when it was put away made about 550hp off the bottle and god knows what on it.

The bad part is that the guy who did all the work is a 'take it to the speed shop and write a check' kinda guy so really doesn't know what's in the car, and the lower part of a connecting rod came loose and chewed up a bit of the crank (not too bad) and the connecting rod. Problem is that we don't know what the engine was bored and stroked too. We are guessing either 3.6l or 4.2l.

The work was done by a local speed shop that has long since gone out of business.

The work was all done around 2003-2004.

So I have some questions:
- Does anyone know what the typical upgrade path was for these cars around that time?
- Any idea what the engine's displacement was typically increased to?
- Is there an "AMS" equivalent for VR4's? Preferably local.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by newimportowner
Can you deliver/pick up barrel to/From Delavan?
Are you talking Race Gas Drums? If so im sure we could work something out.

But when i say Barrel Price, i mean the Crude Barrel Price (on the stock market)
Old Aug 6, 2008, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

Ok well I've kinda sumbled upon a 3000GT VR4 that was built up pretty heavily, made some noises and put away for a few years. The deal we got makes it worth the hassle.

So the good part is it has all kinda of work done to it, bored, stroked, built motor, looks like it has been balanced and blueprinted, cams (I guess), turbos, nitrous, SAFC, Exhaust, AVC-R (I think), etc etc. Supposedly this car when it was put away made about 550hp off the bottle and god knows what on it.

The bad part is that the guy who did all the work is a 'take it to the speed shop and write a check' kinda guy so really doesn't know what's in the car, and the lower part of a connecting rod came loose and chewed up a bit of the crank (not too bad) and the connecting rod. Problem is that we don't know what the engine was bored and stroked too. We are guessing either 3.6l or 4.2l.

The work was done by a local speed shop that has long since gone out of business.

- Does anyone know what the typical upgrade path was for these cars around that time?
Well the really good shops i've heard of in the 3S community are IPS and Dynamic Racing, my friend had the stage 3 heads built by dynamic and I guess Matt (the owner) is awesome. I gaurentee that it isn't a 4.2, not many stroke it past a 3.7 (which is already huge).

FYI Matt at Dynamic currently is the world record holder for the fastest 3si

Ray Pampena is also a very well respected engine builder and VR4 conasewer.

What year is the car?
Old Aug 6, 2008, 08:39 AM

Be Careful with those cars, a buddy of mine tried building one and everything was great a first and then **** started hitting the fan and just wanted to come a part.

However if you want some good VR4 shops, most are in cali or Flordia. There is a big shop that had one put down just over 800 to the wheels. Thats crazy when that AWD system eats up so much hp.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 08:53 AM
Evolved Member

Ray Pampena made over 800whp over a year ago with a pair of 3076's

The problem with the SAFC is if the car is the latest gen then it has addaptive ecu's which pretty much means if you are running a piggy back they will have to be retuned a lot. There is no plug and play AEM for the latest 3SI's but if it is an older model (before 97) than there shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited by Nez136; Aug 6, 2008 at 08:57 AM.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by smokey1226
Are you talking Race Gas Drums? If so im sure we could work something out.

But when i say Barrel Price, i mean the Crude Barrel Price (on the stock market)
Yes i am speaking of drums.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 09:05 AM

Crazy isht:
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/0...d-dog-pet.html
Old Aug 6, 2008, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MidniteEco
We could meet at the new BW's on Capitol Drive.
I missed this post, im not driving anymroe than i have to for wings.

Might as well say, water st is a good place to meet too

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners