Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2008, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BuLocal
Anybody know of a good paintless dent repair? I have one small door ding on the rear quarter that is totally easy to get to and Ding Doctor in Brookfield wants $190 + tax. I got an estimate from a body shop to do it the old fashion way and blend the paint for ~$300.
Dent Doctors sponsors autocross events: http://www.ihatedings.com/
Old Sep 20, 2008, 08:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BuLocal
Dig your new avatar
Thanx all the terrorists do too.
Old Sep 20, 2008, 08:43 PM

wow...road runner turbo is one of the best purchases I've ever made...lol....did speedtest.net before and after.

Old Sep 21, 2008, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

uh oh, apparently a neighbor came over and was asking who owns the white car. " i dont know why it has to be so loud" and "the are a lot of people that arent happy about this car"
i never go above 2500rpm in shorewood, i always drive slow, and careful.
thats what i get for living in ****** *** *****y liberal neighborhood.
one time a lady *****ed me out for leaving my truck running next to a gas pump, i wasnt even pumping gas, just parking for a second.
Old Sep 21, 2008, 05:59 PM

Caucasians, I tell ya.
Old Sep 21, 2008, 06:14 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nez136
uh oh, apparently a neighbor came over and was asking who owns the white car. " i dont know why it has to be so loud" and "the are a lot of people that arent happy about this car"
i never go above 2500rpm in shorewood, i always drive slow, and careful.
thats what i get for living in ****** *** *****y liberal neighborhood.
one time a lady *****ed me out for leaving my truck running next to a gas pump, i wasnt even pumping gas, just parking for a second.

So in a non liberal neighborhood people are perfectly happy being disturbed within confines of their own home by anothers activity? Doubtful.

I'm not trying to start an argument here, but try to look at it from a point of view other than your own. Despite what many on here think, once an exhaust is added Evo's are very loud. Yes, even at idle.

I never really realized just how loud my car was, but I knew it was loud due to the fact that at idle it was loud enough to drown out aresicks exhaust note completely. Then a few months ago before he sold his car he came over and pretty much coasted down my street, I heard him coming from several blocks away and as he got closer it became very loud inside my house with my windows closed. WIth his car being that loud I can't imagine how loud my car was to my neighbors.

Last edited by Brian; Sep 21, 2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old Sep 21, 2008, 07:58 PM
Evolved Member

Nez just lives in a yuppie part of town. Too many older aristocratic people there IMO.

Anyways the Obama supporters came to my house today. She had her teenage kids along with her pressing the issue I vote for the guy, but between her spewing all of her propaganda and me slamming the door on her. Now wheres them Watchtower people?

McCain/Hottie FTW
Old Sep 21, 2008, 09:05 PM
Evolved Member

I'm sorry but I would rather vote the **** I just took into office before another "yee haw, go get 'em" president.

I'm not saying either side is great or isn't lying but I can't trust a candidate that is older than my grandparents.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 05:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by laakness
I'm sorry but I would rather vote the **** I just took into office before another "yee haw, go get 'em" president.

I'm not saying either side is great or isn't lying but I can't trust a candidate that is older than my grandparents.

Politics is crap...but...

How is he a "yee haw, go get'em" guy? I guess we can sit back and wait for them to come here and kill more civilians.....

I could really go either way on the war in Iraqi, but I think one thing is true, the jhaidists are dying over there instead of killing people in our country. It is a war that did not have a front until Afganistan and Iraq. You have to take the good with the bad....Plus, how do fight someone that is willing to blow themselves up to win?

You can't talk to them, you can't reason with them. They want westerners dead, period. According to the wackos, if you are not on alllah's team, you should be dead.

I would rather have president that they fear then one they think they could be realted to.

I really think the middle east would make an excellent glass parking lot
Old Sep 22, 2008, 05:55 AM
Evolved Member

Morning fochers!

Broke an injectimicator seal this weekend... lost like $30 fuel
Old Sep 22, 2008, 06:36 AM
Evolved Member

As much as I make race jokes and play around it is just that...playing around. Making a political decision based on race makes you sound like the typical Wisconsin hick. I think we should continue to fight terrorism but if you think that the Republican agenda isn't to keep power through fear then you might be blind. They run politics like Catholics run the church "rraaaa, better do what we say or this will happen...really, it will"

I consider him 'yee haw' because HE DID vote in line with our genious president 90%+ of the time last year. That is not a made up statistic...I looked it up twice.

I won't even start on Palin either. I've seen used condoms that did more good than she ever has/will.

It doesn't matter though, this is the internet, and we can all post this or that and we aren't going to convince each other either way. All I want is for each person to do their own research and vote on the issues that are important to them.

If I end up in the minority again then so be it, that is democracy. Besides, I'm used to being on the losing side the last 2 times but I do take pride in saying, 'nya nya, told you so' That dumb **** has had 8 years to make any progress so no one can stand behind the "oh, he inherited Clinton's crap"...give me a break.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 07:06 AM
Evolved Member

oh **** did i start the Evom political battle!? i wont get started, you all know my opinion. there are a couple things that are true though.
1. america will not be pulling out of iraq anytime soon and probably not anytime in the next 4 years, im just being realistic.
2. politics all have bs propaganda before the elections.
3. the clinton administration had many chances to catch bin laden but they ignored him and the situation. (perhaps bc they were a bunch of pussies) we have to have someone in office that doesnt take ****.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 07:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by laakness
As much as I make race jokes and play around it is just that...playing around. Making a political decision based on race makes you sound like the typical Wisconsin hick. I think we should continue to fight terrorism but if you think that the Republican agenda isn't to keep power through fear then you might be blind. They run politics like Catholics run the church "rraaaa, better do what we say or this will happen...really, it will"
Sorry but thats what the Demy people try to do. Look at the whole global warming thing they though of. It's been debunked a zillion times but they are stiull trying to say the Earth will never be the same etc.

I consider him 'yee haw' because HE DID vote in line with our genious president 90%+ of the time last year. That is not a made up statistic...I looked it up twice.
You ever watch C-SPAN when the house is voting on things?

I won't even start on Palin either. I've seen used condoms that did more good than she ever has/will.
And Joe Biden has done what? Exactly. Better yet what has Obama done? Your going to let 2 people who have never done anything military wise run the largest Navy, Army and Air force in the world? Are f'en nuts?

It doesn't matter though, this is the internet, and we can all post this or that and we aren't going to convince each other either way. All I want is for each person to do their own research and vote on the issues that are important to them.
The internet has swayed millions of people over the years into horrible decisions. You actually think that people vote with whats important to them?

If I end up in the minority again then so be it, that is democracy. Besides, I'm used to being on the losing side the last 2 times but I do take pride in saying, 'nya nya, told you so' That dumb **** has had 8 years to make any progress so no one can stand behind the "oh, he inherited Clinton's crap"...give me a break.

You seriously watch too much Loose Change or Michael Moore. Amazing what a few undesirable videos can do to people. Plus I cant vote for a person who is anti-2nd Amendment.

O/B hansnt brought anything useful to the table yet. Im sorry Mike but politically speaking I have lost faith in you.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 07:35 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Im sorry Mike but politically speaking I have lost faith in you.
Saying something like that just because I don't agree with you is exactly the backwoods mentality I am speaking about.

In my post I voiced my opinion and that is all. It wasn't a comment directed at gbpk. That's why I said each person needs to find what is important to them and vote. Democracy is really the only political ideal that I believe in. I'm voting for what I believe to be the lesser of 2 evils in my mind.

My comment about the internet was meant to be specifically this thread. Everyone can go back and forth and spew hundreds of links to pro this and anti that sites with 'facts' but we aren't going to sway each other much.

Again, that is why I have my own preference in candidates but will be fine with how it pans out because I had my chance to vote and if I don't win...well...then that is Democracy.
Old Sep 22, 2008, 07:47 AM
Evolved Member

And thats fine with your decision. Thats the great thing about our country is that we can choose are leaders and are not dictated by some POS royal family or a dictatorship. The only thing I dont like is our electoral process. We should get rid of that and go back to a popular vote process. It might take about a week to process all the votes but it would a lot more fair.

Sorry if I offended you in any way but Obama just rubs me the wrong way.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners