Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2008, 10:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Name that tune, I dare you?!?!
Old Sep 23, 2008, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

Waiting,... foe some people to leave,

i have a nother trick up my sleeve,

step with pep to the back of the house,

look in , and all tha lites are out,

grab tha dooe and its lock soe,

easily made my way to the winnndoe,

lifff it up sloe,

cause it take time in,

luuk aroun than i clime in.

once inside, i start takin,

cause you kno thay aint time fooe shakin,

get wat you gunna get front and center,

or get five year fo brakin an enter

mo00VE QUICKLY BUT NO RUNIN, SHHHHHH i hearsumone cummin

hear da front door keys, and I free, out da back wid a fist full ov gewerly

ya I grew up that way sorry guys, //////////

walk in, then i start maccing, you know there aint no time for jacking,
Old Sep 23, 2008, 11:25 PM
Admin Alumni

Originally Posted by Jeff_Jeske
Why does everyone get so excited about the N word? For Christ's sake all that shart is in the past. These days its just another swear word or lyric in a song.

Its no different than calling me white trash or a redneck.... big fricking whoop.

Its just another reason to give cryers some thing to cry about. My god suck it up and deal.
I am as anti-PC as they come, but in a community such as this (EvoM), certain ethical and social standards will be upheld. Among those are respecting EVERYONE in our community and not intentionally causing offense. This case was reviewed by the SuperMods, and it was obvious that the only reason for the posts was to cause trouble and be offensive. It was dealt with in a less severe manned than I would have, but Brian is a nice guy. Someone just proposed starting a forum of their own with more relaxed rules; I wish you good luck. In the meantime, I ask that we all respect THIS forums rules. Thanks, carry on.

SASD209
Old Sep 23, 2008, 11:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by newimportowner
Name that tune, I dare you?!?!
Straight outta compton?

I'm not sure the point you are trying to make. That the Gangsta hip hop culture can be combative, racist, sexist, self praising and out of touch with reality? I woudn't disagree with you.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 06:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by the-moss
Hell you even prove it's going on now by putting in your facebook profile "I only vote for white males".

The point is that Denny posted up something along the lines of "I'm wouldn't waste my gas to see some N speak".

I'm not a racist... I'm a hater... there is a difference. Just like there is no doubt that white trash exists there's no doubt that the other exists as well. People are always quick to jump on the "lets get along" bandwagon but they simply haven't been exposed to "real life". There are more than just a few bad apples and its by choice.

As for my facebook..... I like McCain. He has honor, courage, and commitment. I'm actually very disappointed to see the number of Americans that only have surface patriotism. Freedom isn't free folks.

This will be the last I mention of it. No hard feelings either way. My point is that we are not all the same. Some people deserve the label they get. Either way I've had enough of the hand holding and prefer to tell it like it is.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 08:19 AM
Evolved Member

No point really only being wierd.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sweet, now when I hit UserCP the infraction I received looks like there is always a new post to look at...sadly it is tricking me.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Ive lived in milwaukee for 5 years, I came from a non racist family in door county. I have seen more racism against white people on the east side of milwaukee than anywhere in the world. I really dont think I am to blame for anything that I have seen.

Jeske, the americans you are talking about that have surface patriotism are the band wagon jumping, john stewart, cnn, media lovers. Most of all they are the people that think we haven't made a difference in Iraq and we should pull out NOW (yea good idea...). Obama's ideas are so far away from realistic they should have put him in the imagination-land episode of southpark with al gore. I agree I am a hater as well.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

I am sooo sick of the Obama hype. its almost silly on how many are drinking his coolaid.

Old Sep 24, 2008, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

I am sooo sick of the Obama hype. its almost silly on how many are drinking his coolaid.

Dont you mean "grape drink"?
Old Sep 24, 2008, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

And the real sad thing about this Shmuck, he believes that he is the One, the Eternal, the all knowing, the great one, the superman,

get him off his teleprompter and he is clueless.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by the-moss
. But when it happens it is unacceptable, and I will call it out. Just like I will call out people when they drive like retards, knowingly do business with thieves etc etc.

Hell lets drop the whole racism aspect of it. I wasn't calling him out him being racist, I was calling him out being retarded. Thinking it was a good idea to post that on a public forum proves retardation. So I just hit the 'report a retard' button.
Excuse me Alex, i believe the correct term is Mentally Challenged. What a sad day it is when we are still using the "R" word....
Old Sep 24, 2008, 10:31 AM
Evolved Member

And the real sad thing about this Shmuck, he believes that he is the One, the Eternal, the all knowing, the great one, the superman,

get him off his teleprompter and he is clueless.
I went and saw him speak in Green Bay and there was no teleprompter or assistance of any kind. I also double check all of what he said against multiple sources when I got home just to make sure he wasn't lying. I'm also confused on how you know what 'he thinks he is'

Then, I ran across this little gem. It's NBC but the study was done by a non-partisan group: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITT75RROgQ8

I'm pretty sure most people on this thread fit in the 'gonna get a tax break' category.

Last edited by laakness; Sep 24, 2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 10:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MikeMAN
Excuse me Alex, i believe the correct term is Mentally Challenged. What a sad day it is when we are still using the "R" word....
LOL...seriously
Old Sep 24, 2008, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MikeMAN
haha

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners