Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2008, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by laakness
I went and saw him speak in Green Bay and there was no teleprompter or assistance of any kind. I also double check all of what he said against multiple sources when I got home just to make sure he wasn't lying. I'm also confused on how you know what 'he thinks he is'

Then, I ran across this little gem. It's NBC but the study was done by a non-partisan group: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITT75RROgQ8

I'm pretty sure most people on this thread fit in the 'gonna get a tax break' category.
Well we can start here. listen to it until the end. its short.

http://truediscernment.wordpress.com...ericas-savior/

his own words,
Old Sep 24, 2008, 11:15 AM
Evolved Member

you all can believe what you want about this Man,

I am done talking about this now as politics and religon conversations are not worth the argument generally.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/comme...t-came-to.html

Have a Wonderful day.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 11:46 AM
Evolved Member

I just threw up.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 11:52 AM
Evolving Member

I went and saw him speak in Green Bay and there was no teleprompter or assistance of any kind. I also double check all of what he said against multiple sources when I got home just to make sure he wasn't lying. I'm also confused on how you know what 'he thinks he is'

Then, I ran across this little gem. It's NBC but the study was done by a non-partisan group: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITT75RROgQ8

I'm pretty sure most people on this thread fit in the 'gonna get a tax break' category.
I really want to show you the many reasons why he is clueless and so full of himself, but it is very annoying and boring. Plus, in this thread, I would be preaching to the choir....There has to be more interesting things to talk about...

Just kind of curious, why do you continue to to talk about him when clearly the majority of the posters won't vote for him and some seem to dislike him and his politics strongly.....

You said yourself nothing is going to change...but I guess that is what all the kids are hoping for.....
Old Sep 24, 2008, 12:05 PM
Evolved Member

WI circuit court access FTW

Im doing backround checks on everyone! Watch yourselfs!
Old Sep 24, 2008, 01:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gbpkr21
I really want to show you the many reasons why he is clueless and so full of himself, but it is very annoying and boring. Plus, in this thread, I would be preaching to the choir....There has to be more interesting things to talk about...

Just kind of curious, why do you continue to to talk about him when clearly the majority of the posters won't vote for him and some seem to dislike him and his politics strongly.....

You said yourself nothing is going to change...but I guess that is what all the kids are hoping for.....
Do you read all the posts or just shoot from the hip after reading the last one? Bill was making political comments so I responded. I have stopped bringing it up when it's not being talked about...in fact...I don't think I ever brough it up but only responded to others posts. This all started with dryad talking about the Obama people that showed up at his door.

I'm sorry, you want me to stop standing up for my side because the 'majority' of the active posters don't support me? What country do you think this is? There are plenty of people here and everywhere that don't like to talk about politics and consider it a private matter. I just happen to like engaging in active conversation with friends that have similar interests outside of politics.

If you find explaining your point or justifying yourself pointless and boring then you are just being lazy. I'm not looking for a thesis but when you say something as broad as "he's clueless and full of himself" and then ask me why I keep explaining myself...well...yeah...I hope you get the point.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 01:34 PM
Evolved Member

What country do you think this is? .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbqaMClF5ho
Old Sep 24, 2008, 01:35 PM

Well I'm voting for the douche and not the turd sandwich. That's if I voted in the first place.

Now p diddy is gonna come after me and shoot all the PETA people and get me to vote.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

"Diddy" along with everyone else in hollywood can kiss my middle class ***
Old Sep 24, 2008, 02:04 PM
Evolved Member

I cant really come up with anything good right now...

Oh wait, who is doing wings?
Old Sep 24, 2008, 02:23 PM
Evolving Member

Do you read all the posts or just shoot from the hip after reading the last one? Bill was making political comments so I responded. I have stopped bringing it up when it's not being talked about...in fact...I don't think I ever brough it up but only responded to others posts. This all started with dryad talking about the Obama people that showed up at his door.

I'm sorry, you want me to stop standing up for my side because the 'majority' of the active posters don't support me? What country do you think this is? There are plenty of people here and everywhere that don't like to talk about politics and consider it a private matter. I just happen to like engaging in active conversation with friends that have similar interests outside of politics.

If you find explaining your point or justifying yourself pointless and boring then you are just being lazy. I'm not looking for a thesis but when you say something as broad as "he's clueless and full of himself" and then ask me why I keep explaining myself...well...yeah...I hope you get the point.

You are right there. I can't say you brought stuff up not in response to another post.

Anyway, I think debating politics on the internet...especially a car forum, is really pointless IMHO. A point by point debate on here would be painfully boring.

Plus, not a lot of intelligent conversation taking place for the most part. I guess I just wanted to see where you were coming from. I don't care if you stop or continue...I don't get the fun of it, but clearly, we are different types of people.

But, since you asked, two of my favorite obama full of himself examples are: the obama presidental seal....who told him that was a good idea? What kind of an ahole would think that was a good idea unless you really thought you were the "one"... Oh yeah, he does think that. What is next a gold coin? http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Life-Times-o...d=p3286.c0.m14 Where is the cocaine years set.....

Speaking of crack, he could not even get a any of the more sensitve federal jobs with his admitted drug use. Plus, I bet his polygraph test would be quite entertaining.

The obamapalooza European vacation....wow, that was really getting in touch with the American electorate. What was the point of that? I suppose he can put that trip on his resume...seeing as there is so much room.

Last edited by gbpkr21; Sep 24, 2008 at 02:50 PM.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 07:02 PM

Lightbulb You're right... no one cares what you think

First off, you really don't want to speak for anyone that reads this thread when:
1. Wisconsin is still a BLUE state
2. Obama might have some space on his resume, but at least its not a carbon copy of Bush, hell I think McCain's last name reads Bush III
3. Palin currently doesn't have a resume.
4. Palin and McCain want to overturn Roe Vs. Wade
5. Palin doesn't "believe" in global warming.

I digress, I really was surprised by the level of castration here. Things are getting heated but you're in the minority in this state if you support McCain so be careful with your assumptions.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by KDOEI_EVO_MR
Well, according to Google it's not blue: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=4...,13.359375&z=7

Looks like more of a grey-ish color.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 07:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KDOEI_EVO_MR
First off, you really don't want to speak for anyone that reads this thread when:
2. Obama might have some space on his resume, but at least its not a carbon copy of Bush, hell I think McCain's last name reads Bush III
3. Palin currently doesn't have a resume.
4. Palin and McCain want to overturn Roe Vs. Wade
5. Palin doesn't "believe" in global warming.

I digress, I really was surprised by the level of castration here. Things are getting heated but you're in the minority in this state if you support McCain so be careful with your assumptions.
Wait a sec. You believe in global warming??? Lemme guess you voted for Gore.
Old Sep 24, 2008, 07:48 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

What's not to believe? The globe is warming, and it has been since the last ice age.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners