Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2008, 12:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dryad001
Actually the Haltech is just a little cheaper than a AEM obviously new for new. But me being me want to be a little different, but that comes with a big price tag. With buying the house and closing in a few weeks I have an enormous check to sign so Im trying to buy up everything I can now.

With that being said the car build has been quite slow with not much getting done lately, almost in limbo. It should be done by the spring if all goes well. Im not fretted over it just as long as I can do a few passes next season Ill be happy. It's just more of a toy now than transportation. It would be far too expensive to drive daily when its done.
http://www.piresearch.com/PR29/Pectel+E2.aspx

I am looking at these for my scuby engine. They make one plug and play for the evo as well.
Old Oct 17, 2008, 02:07 PM
Evolved Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KME5N-dn6a0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djpqD2WrsQE

My 2 favorite songs!
Old Oct 17, 2008, 03:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That looks pretty interesting Jason. Id like to see some screen shots of it. F it, Im calling them
Old Oct 18, 2008, 10:59 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
So I'm selling my race wheels and tires. They are the SSR competitions from back before SSR first went bust, 17"x8.5" wheels and super lightweight. Only 16lbs I believe.

They are the anthracite color with the polished lip.

They have 255/40R17 Kumho victoracers on them with about 60% tread, and plenty of heatcycles left.

These wheels have been used as my race wheels for the past 4 years or so. So there aren't many miles on them, but there is quite a lot of accumulated brake dust that my half hearted attempt at washing them today couldn't get off. So if you want show wheels these probably aren't for you. They are a good, strong, lightweight wheel capable of holding wider than stock tires.

The wheels cost me $1900 and the tires cost me about $750. Looking to get $1,000 for the set. Center caps are included but not pictured.

The following pics were taken today.

Then one taken a while ago of them on the car.

Old Oct 19, 2008, 08:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for the co-drive today Pete. Awesome car.
Old Oct 19, 2008, 09:56 PM
Evolved Member

big win for the pack
Old Oct 19, 2008, 11:10 PM
Evolved Member

so note of the night.
democrats listen up and write this down..

im all about change, beleive me, george w wasnt my number 1.
but this election im voting for mccain. i know some may not agree but i have to speak my mind. watching my parents expand their business from a small town to a very successful business through many towns has been a hell of a trip. i wish i could have gone through the harhships that they went thourgh just to know what they sacrificed to make the family work. obama's plan is to tax the people that are successful in making america work. it will destroy the economy. make money? its not yours, its every broke ***'s that collects unemployment/ welfare.
. if you make money, you get your *** taxed for it? so the american dream. why make money? why expand if you are making money? have you ever worked for someone that is pour? it is the wealthy that provide you all with jobs.
qoute of barack obama. "if we spread the wealth around it will be be good for everyone"
i dont beleive in hand outs, work your way up and dont ask for hand outs.

stop buying obama's bs. this guy absolutely cannot get into office

Last edited by Nez136; Oct 20, 2008 at 06:58 AM.
Old Oct 19, 2008, 11:23 PM
Evolved Member

dbl post so...

go pack go

Last edited by Nez136; Oct 20, 2008 at 06:48 AM.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
so note of the night.
democrats listen up and write this down..

im all about change, beleive me, george w wasnt my number 1.
but this election im voting for mccain. i know some may not agree but i have to speak my mind. watching my parents expand their business from a small town to a very successful business through many towns has been a hell of a trip. i wish i could have gone through the harhships that they went thourgh just to know what they sacrificed to make the family work. obama's plan is to tax the people that are successful in making america work. it will destroy the economy. make money? its not yours, its every broke ***'s that collects unemployment/ welfare.
. if you make money, you get your *** taxed for it? so the american dream. why make money? why expand if you are making money? have you ever worked for someone that is pour? it is the wealthy that provide you all with jobs.
qoute of barack obama. "if we spread the wealth around it will be be good for everyone"
i dont beleive in hand outs, work your way up and dont ask for hand outs.

stop buying obama's bs. this guy absolutely cannot get into office
Wow You may be taking his comments out of context about spreading the wealth around. While your family has done well for itself...the people he is talking about taxing the most make your dad's total net worth in a couple months salary.

Taxes are just a piece of the overall puzzle though. Like I said before, if that is what's most important to you then so be it, you should vote on that.

I am trying to take the nation's overall well being and future direction into my decision.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
screw that political talk. Anyone attend the Miller Park auto-x yesterday???

I know Pete had a good time in his new evo!!!

Is this anyone on here? This car looks killer with those wheels!

and yours truely, "tree fiddy"

Also, for those at the event that would like pics, check out: http://www.cwscc.com/chad.php

Last edited by EVOizmm; Oct 20, 2008 at 08:55 AM.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Results:

http://www.fvscc.com/results/Miller_Park_10-19-08.htm

http://www.fvscc.com/results/Miller_...9-08_Final.htm
Old Oct 20, 2008, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

250000k + is who will get the **** taxed out of them. it doesnt matter how much more these guys make than my dad, i was using him as an example of small business being affected. the people who will be affected the most are the people wo provide jobs. that comment may cost him a lot of votes, the truth came out (for once). did you watch the interview with obama and joe the plumber? what a joke obama is out to give money to the people that dont deserve it or work for it.

173 days... is how long obama was in the senate before he ran for president, that is insane. can i run next election? they seem to take anyone these days. all i have to say is, tax cuts and they should take me right?

im not saying mccain is the best choice, just dont vote for the idiot aka obama. vote 3rd party over him.

plus the odds of him getting shot are far greater than mccain rolling over and dying.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 08:57 AM
Evolved Member

I think thats where a lot of the undecided votes are going to. Either way were going to get cuts somewhere and be punded in other places. For example, if anyone read todays newspaper its says there is going to be a real estate tax cut of $173 for a $150,000 house and obviously more for a house thats assesed more. Now with that loss of money they want to raise the sales tax, now granted our sales tax is close to nothing. Sure somethings will cost a lot more but if you buy smart of the internet you can usually get free shipping from most places for larger items.

Im not saying that this is a great idea but the morons who dont think of that will the ones paying for most city services. It is a step in the right direction but I can forsee Doyle wiping his lower regions with it.
Old Oct 20, 2008, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

If your dad is claiming more that 250K of taxable income then your accountant isn't very good j/k

Sweet, more giagantic pictures from the guy who posts every year around Shawno time lol
Old Oct 20, 2008, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

or how about this guy:

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners