Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2009, 10:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have one. It's the one behind the cat and it's giving me the "slow response" code. Haven't replaced it yet though, unless you have one that works fine.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 10:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nope, mine is junk as well.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
weird, propably must my pc and a driver not installed properly?

ok, why are there so many cops on the road now in milwaukee county? I-94 84th street has a cop car on both onramps just parked on the road divider, a few onramps to freeways, and on the freeway. But I never see them with a radar.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

whats it matter? you dont speed anyways, lol

just giving you crap
Old Aug 24, 2009, 03:27 PM
Ink
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by LAo_pRiNCe

ok, why are there so many cops on the road now in milwaukee county? I-94 84th street has a cop car on both onramps just parked on the road divider, a few onramps to freeways, and on the freeway. But I never see them with a radar.
I agree. There are 2 on the Greenfield divider every day... I was wondering the same thing.
Side note. I dont know if this was already covered but cell #s go public soon. No call list # 1-866-966-2255. Its all automated and takes about 3 min. You must register by 8/31/09.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 03:51 PM
Evolved Member

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Car is 100% complete, just need this damn vacation to get done and its going in for a tune.

I know the wiring looks like a chop shop, but Im having a new one made minus all the crap Im not using anymore. Just need the damn battery to get charged then I can hunt down hopefully a minimal amount of leaks.

Last edited by dryad001; Aug 24, 2009 at 03:54 PM.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LAo_pRiNCe

two things i believe:
-I saw on the news that wisconsin is telling, or forcing state troopers and sheriffs (maybe local pigs also) to drastically cut down on their miles they drive. The example they gave is tha6t people call trooper5s when they are changing a tires or have broken down car-for the trooper to help/have their lights alert other drivers. But they said now that if your changing a tire and call for a trooper tocome, they will NOT come. They flatout said that they are asking them to stay in stationary positions and not patrolling while driving as much

-Also they mentioned bcuz of state fair and just cracking down in general, that they are going to be enforcing much more 'drunk driving zones' and all. I have seen about 3 of those cloth/plastic fold out temporary road signs saying "drunk driving enforcement zone"

PS-Ken guess you were right abt what tom said! i cant believe it didnt make it to the damn autoX! I REALLY wanted to get there, given it was last one before i head out and just got the used advans! BUT i got stuck upnorth-with no mode of transportation because my friends car was in pieces. kind ofa long story-but comes down to him being my mode of transportation, the windshield installer comign a day after told, and him mixing up what parts he needed ! grrrr
Old Aug 24, 2009, 08:05 PM
Ink
Evolving Member

News just said that the 50 are watching the bridges for trucks being over the weight limit for the next couple of weeks.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 08:35 PM
Evolved Member

that must be it then, or a combination-

Cuz the news story i saw was about a week ago-they were sayin that the reason for the DUI enforcement was the State Fair and 'cracking down for tthe rest of the month' - AKA meet a quota! (though they will never admit it!)
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Car is 100% complete, just need this damn vacation to get done and its going in for a tune.

[IMG]

I know the wiring looks like a chop shop, but Im having a new one made minus all the crap Im not using anymore. Just need the damn battery to get charged then I can hunt down hopefully a minimal amount of leaks.

Damn there are a lot of quality parts in that engine bay, looks amazing! That manifold is NICE-what turbo are you running again?
Old Aug 25, 2009, 04:19 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

[IMG]

Nice,.......very nice!

At least some people are getting their Evo's done. I won't be able to pull mine's out till next year. I just bought some new L.E.D. head lights I can't show off yet.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 04:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RED DEMON

Damn there are a lot of quality parts in that engine bay, looks amazing! That manifold is NICE-what turbo are you running again?
It's a 6262
Old Aug 25, 2009, 04:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
that must be it then, or a combination-

Cuz the news story i saw was about a week ago-they were sayin that the reason for the DUI enforcement was the State Fair and 'cracking down for tthe rest of the month' - AKA meet a quota! (though they will never admit it!)
My dad was a cop for 33 years and theres no such thing as a quota, thats a mis-interpretation. During roll call they have a previous days report of what happened and what type of calls came in. They use that to figure out where the hot spots are and they crack down on certain things (speeding, DV, DUI, etc)

Id like to slap people who say police have a quota.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 07:11 AM

POLICE HAVE A QUATA!!!

So that's y they're just camping near onramps and bridges.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Nez136
whats it matter? you dont speed anyways, lol

just giving you crap

true, I'm scared to speed pass 80....jackass

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners