Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2009, 08:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you guys are gay, LOL
Old Aug 25, 2009, 09:26 AM

There is such a thing as the quota - it's called a budget. The budget expects certain dollar amounts will come in from various revenue-generating sources and certain amounts will be spent. One of those revenue-generating sources is tickets.
So, while it's not a quota like car companies place on their dealerships (ie: you must sell x cars per month or you're done), it is a quota of sorts. I would be quite surprised if law enforcement wasn't being "pressured" to meet the expected revenue called out on that line item of the budget.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Nez136
you guys are gay, LOL
Three words:

Pink
Lug
Nuts

Old Aug 25, 2009, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You guys can believe whatever you want. I know people can't stand them and they give out too many tickets, but if you went the speed limit or didn't beat your wife you would never knew they were around.

When you go by a cop on the freeway 50% of the time he may be gunning people but most of it is paperwork. 1 speeding ticket takes on average 2 hours of paperwork. Do you think cops want to do thaty everyday??? I sure as hell wouldn't.

From the generation my dad is from it was about quality not quantity. The younger cops don't get that. They sit in court for BS tickets because some f wad wants to fight a seatbelt ticket.

This is coming from a MPD point of view, I have no clue how the sheriff system works. All I know is they are less happy about pulling someone over on the freeway and dodging all the rubberneckers that cant stay in their lane.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 10:25 AM
Evolved Member

Rant, So idk about some of you gun owners but i'd say the guys at The Shooter Shop are cool half the time and the other half they are just a bunch of high horse c*ck suckers. I've never met or talked to so many arrogant fu*kers. I swear they can hide behind their gun counters and telephones, but if I ever saw them on the street I would beat the living sh*t out of them. Maybe they work at a gun store and act like that b/c they have ***** envy.

I never bs with them, i call, ask if they have something in stock, then %99 of the time I buy their product. Last week I call they tell me one thing and today I call and the say the complete opposite, acting like *******s while they are talking to me. I wont go into detail about the convo but it was straight forward and simple. Time to find a new place to buy guns/accessories.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Even better news, the engine turns over very smooth. Looks like I did something correct. Might be time to put in new fuel and put the ignition and fuel pump fuses back in.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Car is 100% complete, just need this damn vacation to get done and its going in for a tune.

I know the wiring looks like a chop shop, but Im having a new one made minus all the crap Im not using anymore. Just need the damn battery to get charged then I can hunt down hopefully a minimal amount of leaks.
Got wire management?

Afternoon fochers!
Old Aug 25, 2009, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

Alex,

I took your advice from a year ago and I ordered that wall mount tire rack yesterday. Hopefully will have it up this weekend to clear room in the garage.
Old Aug 25, 2009, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Awesome. When you put them up remember how much clearance you will need in front of the rack to get the tires in there. I didn't think about that and it takes a little finesse to get a couple of tires in while avoiding the track for the garage door.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 05:26 AM
Evolved Member

Good call. I may put it on the back side of the 3rd garage stall. Guess I need to decide.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
Rant, So idk about some of you gun owners but i'd say the guys at The Shooter Shop are cool half the time and the other half they are just a bunch of high horse c*ck suckers. I've never met or talked to so many arrogant fu*kers. I swear they can hide behind their gun counters and telephones, but if I ever saw them on the street I would beat the living sh*t out of them. Maybe they work at a gun store and act like that b/c they have ***** envy.

I never bs with them, i call, ask if they have something in stock, then %99 of the time I buy their product. Last week I call they tell me one thing and today I call and the say the complete opposite, acting like *******s while they are talking to me. I wont go into detail about the convo but it was straight forward and simple. Time to find a new place to buy guns/accessories.
I had a similar experience when I bought my Fn 57.....one guy was cool and helpful then another guy was a pain in the **s to deal with. They were the cheapest at that time on what I wanted though.
Old Aug 26, 2009, 11:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BuLocal
I had a similar experience when I bought my Fn 57.....one guy was cool and helpful then another guy was a pain in the **s to deal with. They were the cheapest at that time on what I wanted though.
I ended up going with this place up by Mr davis. Ill drive 45 min anywhere so i dont have to deal with ******
Old Aug 26, 2009, 02:16 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Anyone know this guy?

About Evil Evolution

Vehicle
2003 Black and Silver Evo 8
Biography
A former Marine with a soon to be 700awhp Silver and Black Evo 8.
Interests
Driving and smokin' every Honda, Subaru and Mustang I see!
Occupation
Truck Driver
Old Aug 26, 2009, 02:38 PM
Evolved Member

He posts in this thread, I dont know him personally though. Why whats up Scooter?
Old Aug 26, 2009, 08:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
So is anyone on here coming to the Milwaukee Mile lapping day?

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners