Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2005, 10:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey everyone. i know this is a mil thread. but i wanted to know if anyone knew of any shops closer to the sheboygan area where i could put stuff on?
Old Dec 23, 2005, 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nez136
ya well i know how you feel with sh|t like that, Property Taxes are CRAZY HIGH for Me here in Shorewood, and they went up this year!
That sucks, they might go up for me also this year but the assesor doesn't come around until the middle of January.

I guess my neighborhood hasn't had an updated assesment for 15 some years. Glad I bought my house this past summer.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 01:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Well I'mm off to the airport, see y'all in a couple of weeks.
Old Dec 23, 2005, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

Whats up ******?

Florida is fun so far, got pretty wasted last night hence the phone call to vittorio. LOL.

Took a ride in the Procco Evo tonight, holy cow is that thing quick. Apparently low boost to him is 30psi. He turned the NOS on but it ran out in the middle of the run. Still the car is damn fast. Everyone down here is a lot more close knit than in Milwaukee.

Plus the only thing done to my car so far is I put on the HKS DLI box on, and got a Jester flash. Both awsome products, the car pulls so smooth now it will be better when I get to tune the maftpro tomorrow.

Alright about last night. I was sitting in the hot tub last night with 2 women and I must say the scenery was pretty good. Bikini's and all.

My drive to "the dragon"- all I can say is thay Holy hill is a straight road compared to this I tried to take some pictures of the road but everyone I took has about 30 feet of road and then it turns so sharp that they all look like dead end shots. I'll post some pics tomorrow of it. Everyone needs to go on a weekend trip out there, the road is that fun. I will be staying there on the way back for another night.

Well off to bed so I can make it to Ft Meyers tomorrow
Old Dec 23, 2005, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

hey laak, last night i met some guy in a red suby that works with you....came up to me at a gas station and just started talking to me....he was pretty cool
Old Dec 24, 2005, 05:14 PM
Evolved Member

Merry Christmas Biatchs! Im In Door County (The Arm Pit of America).
Mike gimmie a call when you can, i haven't heard from your ***** *** in a couple days.
Old Dec 25, 2005, 06:38 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Whats up ******?

Florida is fun so far, got pretty wasted last night hence the phone call to vittorio. LOL.

Took a ride in the Procco Evo tonight, holy cow is that thing quick. Apparently low boost to him is 30psi. He turned the NOS on but it ran out in the middle of the run. Still the car is damn fast. Everyone down here is a lot more close knit than in Milwaukee.

Plus the only thing done to my car so far is I put on the HKS DLI box on, and got a Jester flash. Both awsome products, the car pulls so smooth now it will be better when I get to tune the maftpro tomorrow.

Alright about last night. I was sitting in the hot tub last night with 2 women and I must say the scenery was pretty good. Bikini's and all.

My drive to "the dragon"- all I can say is thay Holy hill is a straight road compared to this I tried to take some pictures of the road but everyone I took has about 30 feet of road and then it turns so sharp that they all look like dead end shots. I'll post some pics tomorrow of it. Everyone needs to go on a weekend trip out there, the road is that fun. I will be staying there on the way back for another night.

Well off to bed so I can make it to Ft Meyers tomorrow

sup smacktard.... u made it thru the dragon i see... heh n i c e! U like all your head pounding techno / trance / house?! mauhahha

Merry Christmas all you Milwaukee people!!

Old Dec 25, 2005, 08:35 PM
Evolved Member

+1.....merry christmas everyone
Old Dec 26, 2005, 03:16 PM
Evolved Member

Morning fochers!

Merry xmas. Looks like the evo is back to the fabricator for new fuel system at the end of January
Old Dec 26, 2005, 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

I know its the holidays but, shees, its dead in here
Old Dec 26, 2005, 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

just got back from appleton.....yes MOD MONEY!
Old Dec 26, 2005, 04:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Honni414
hey laak, last night i met some guy in a red suby that works with you....came up to me at a gas station and just started talking to me....he was pretty cool
Yeah, Steve.

He's got a standard WRX. He's a nice guy.
Old Dec 26, 2005, 05:30 PM
Evolved Member

Anyone around from La Crosse area? I know of a couple, just wondering if there are more of you. I just picked up my Evo on the 23rd...Best x-mas present ever!
Old Dec 26, 2005, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Merry late xmas guys. Man it was a buzy one, glad it is almost over. I scored an EVO this year!!!!

Unfortunately its not life size like Chukee. I got a Xmod that broke after maybe 20mins of use, what a joke, Radioshack blows
Old Dec 26, 2005, 08:05 PM
Evolved Member

Oh boy. My x-mas was great. I was next to the pool drinking all night......

I won't post up pics till I get back to Mil-town so you will all have to suffer because I am going back there for 2 days on the way back (more pics)

Brian, Andy, Ryan I have all talked with you about this road please try and figure out when everyone can get off for 3-4 days to drive down there to drive/ride/tame the dragon

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners