Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2006, 04:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Silk
DO you you have the right flange and the recirc. tube?

i have the right flange but no recirc tube....im just gonna have it VTA and if i have any problems ill order the recirc kit
Old Jan 2, 2006, 04:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright, I need a little help here. My wipers just randomly turned on and wont shut off now.

I tried turning it off and back on a few times and nothing. Tired resetting the ecu by taking the negative lead off and nothing. Checked the fuse and it was fine, but put a new one in for good measure and it still does it. Anyone have any ideas?
Old Jan 2, 2006, 07:59 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by GSXDUB
Alright, I need a little help here. My wipers just randomly turned on and wont shut off now.

I tried turning it off and back on a few times and nothing. Tired resetting the ecu by taking the negative lead off and nothing. Checked the fuse and it was fine, but put a new one in for good measure and it still does it. Anyone have any ideas?
If you have an '05, it should be under warranty. Take it in.

I believe that is controlled by the ETACS unit, not something that's serviceable.
Old Jan 2, 2006, 08:19 PM
Evolving Member

No doubt about that,buddy.Built like a freakin third reich **** sado dominatrix.And by the way last song i remember before I made my infamous slide was and check this out "Drift and die" by Puddle of mudd(I bought that cd day before our little trip).Still kinda freaks me out

Originally Posted by Fireball
Wonder if the Yugo would stand up to the infamous WRC attempted slide into T-pole.
Old Jan 3, 2006, 04:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Silk
This weather its so, so, so, so English
What are you talking about.. We had snow over here a few days ago... about 1/8" and there were severe weather warnings, do not drive your car, you will die!! Oh, I had no problem though because I get to borrow my Dad's car while I'm out here... It's a real snow machine... It's a 4 door Geo Metro!!! Yeeeha!!!
Old Jan 3, 2006, 06:13 AM

I believe that is controlled by the ETACS unit, not something that's serviceable.
Sounds good. I will call in today to make an appointment
Old Jan 3, 2006, 07:42 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by the-moss
What are you talking about.. We had snow over here a few days ago... about 1/8" and there were severe weather warnings, do not drive your car, you will die!! Oh, I had no problem though because I get to borrow my Dad's car while I'm out here... It's a real snow machine... It's a 4 door Geo Metro!!! Yeeeha!!!
Geo's actually made it to England? I'm sooo sorry.

Old Jan 3, 2006, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

millions of peaches, peaches for me............ millions of peaches, peaches for free....
Old Jan 3, 2006, 11:24 AM

So is that essentially an accessories computer? Why is that not serviceable? Cant really think of what else it could be besides the switch. i was looking around a bit and found that on some of the 05's, the sensor that slows the wipers down when your car slows down has been faulty. thats all i have really been able to track down at this point?
Old Jan 3, 2006, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Nez136
millions of peaches, peaches for me............ millions of peaches, peaches for free....

peaches come from a can, they were put there by a man...in a factory downnnntownnn
Old Jan 3, 2006, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MikeMAN
peaches come from a can, they were put there by a man...in a factory downnnntownnn
LOL
Old Jan 3, 2006, 03:41 PM
Evolving Member

Geo's actually made it to England? I'm sooo sorry.

It's actually a Suzuki Swift.. 3-cyl 998cc FWD POS... But it is the same car with slightly different bodywork.

I was in at a Ralliart dealer here this morning, got me a new mitsu fleece (my ralliart one is looking a bit tatty now) and a ralliart hat.. I was talking to the sales guy about the 8 and 9, he sounded like he was going to offer me a test drive in an 9 FQ-320.. Would have been sweet, but didn't happen though ... Oh yeah... USDM Evo 9 seats > USDM Evo 8 seats. UK Evo 9 seats > Every other seat ever made in the whole world... BY A MILE!!!!

Last edited by the-moss; Jan 3, 2006 at 03:47 PM.
Old Jan 3, 2006, 03:46 PM
Evolving Member

I should take a picture of the driveway while I'm out here... There are two Suzuki Swifts (Geo Metro), a Suzuki Alto (smaller than a metro), a Suzuki Jimny (updated geo tracker, actually replaced the car that is the tracker in the uk), and a Suzuki van (shoe box on wheels)... My Dad has a real thing for Suzuki's because he sees cars as an unnecessary expense and Suzukis are about the cheapest thing you can get with a warranty..

I think I have more horsepower in my Evo than there is sitting in the driveway right now.
Old Jan 3, 2006, 06:35 PM
Evolved Member

Im Back!!!!!!
Old Jan 3, 2006, 07:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Im Back!!!!!!
oh, joy.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners