Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2006, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there is a 2 headed albino snake for sale, only $150000!

go get it mike!
Old Jan 10, 2006, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

Where?
Old Jan 10, 2006, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

not sure, reptileauction.com I was listening to "raw dog" on sirius radio and they mentioned it
Old Jan 10, 2006, 01:14 PM

hey all, anyone here drive a BBY evo that has a friend with a blue eclipse? i think someone thought i was someone else (in my bby evo) cause he rolled his window down while driving and had half his body out waving haha (all this on hwy 100 on the way to renner to grab an oil filter)
Old Jan 10, 2006, 03:26 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
dryad. Do you work in the industrial park at moorland and I43? I thought I saw your car parked there next to an EB Evo with black painted wheels today.

Started the new job today so I work down in that park now.
Old Jan 10, 2006, 03:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by the-moss
dryad. Do you work in the industrial park at moorland and I43? I thought I saw your car parked there next to an EB Evo with black painted wheels today.

Im off of Lincoln and 170th, thats about 3-4 miles north of I43. And I wasn't at work today, gotta love off days during the week.

I made up my mind. New engine is in my horizon, Im curious to see how much power the maftpro will generate and be able to handle, don't worry the engine will be mated to a much larger turbo all running the oem ecu.
Old Jan 10, 2006, 04:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Silk
Sorry, I should have asked this before, what turbo back are you running?
I have the RS-R Exmag GTII Catback exhaust and the RS-R 80mm stainless steal downpipe which has a built in cat-delete pipe (the downpipe goes all the way to the catback). Its great, having the extended downpipe removes two flanges and the catback uses a "slip fit" design used on many ATVs and motorcycles. It is the perfect exhaust IMO, very deep and it roars at WOT. RSR makes two exhausts, mine, the Exmag GTII is the louder one and the regualr "Exmag" is a quiet, stock looking exhaust)

Here is the one i have "Exmag GTII":
http://rs-r.com/products/exhaust/gt2.php

Here is the downpipe i have:
http://rs-r.com/products/exhaust/downpipe.php

Here is the stock-like "Exmag"
http://rs-r.com/products/exhaust/exmag.php
Old Jan 10, 2006, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by the-moss

Thats me.
Old Jan 10, 2006, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by RED DEMON
If you want something "badass" go with a Alienware laptop. I am looking to purchase a laptop also and alienware lets you basically "build" a laptop through a company as you can do with a desktop, WITH the power of a desktop. Alienware has P4 Extreme Edition, AMD Athalon, and a few other intel processors. A friend of the family is in the secret service and says the goverment assigns them to all SS and CIA ops, along with some others; so i would assume its one helluva laptop. I have looked at sony, dell, hp, compaq(recently boughtout by hp), toshiba, along with alienware (obviously). The alienware seems to be the best, they can get pricey with "every option" but the Area 51-m with basic upgrades is well worth it, and you can find them at wholesale prices on ebay.

Yea... I'm going to have to disagree with you there. A laptop isn't a desktop. No offense intended, but allienware doesn't know how to make a laptop. Err, let me rephrase that. Allienware makes laptops for people who don't really "use" a laptop as it's intended. I was on a flight home from LA once, I had my IBM out working away on the tray and all of a sudden the guy next to me pulls out his allienware laptop. It just fit in the width of the seat and it looked reallll puurty. I asked him what the battery life was, he said he carries two batteries for about 2 hours of useage. I kinda laughed to myself knowing that my standard battery gave me about 3 hours of usage! Don't get me wrong, they're pretty, but they aren't a real laptop.

Want a good laptop? Get an IBM. If you can't afford the IBM, get a dell. No matter what you do, get the 3 year warranty. I'm also a fan of the Toshibas. Just make sure whatever you do, get the 3 yr warranty.

In response to the cpus. Get the Centrino package. It comes with the Pentium M(obile) processor and an Intel wireless card. Pentium M has lower clock rates, but real world speeds are the same as p4's. Pentium M is specifically designed for mobile applications.

Oh, for the record, I've personally setup and configured hundreds of laptops. I've created several of our corporate laptop images as well. I've worked on and repaired everything from IBM, Dell, HP, Compaq, and Toshiba. And for what it's worth, within the 4' proximity, I have 4 laptops sitting around

So yea, if you want any more info, just ask. Did I mention, make sure you get the 3 yr warranty?
Old Jan 10, 2006, 06:52 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by MikeMAN
hey all, anyone here drive a BBY evo that has a friend with a blue eclipse? i think someone thought i was someone else (in my bby evo) cause he rolled his window down while driving and had half his body out waving haha (all this on hwy 100 on the way to renner to grab an oil filter)
Oh, that was you I saw today! Hi! (not in the Eclipse, I was at Renner)
Old Jan 10, 2006, 07:37 PM
Evolved Member

Anyone know of a good in car computer because i hate having my laptop in my car for logging, but it will need to hook up to a touchscreen in-dash radio.
Old Jan 10, 2006, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Fireball
Oh, that was you I saw today! Hi! (not in the Eclipse, I was at Renner)

haha cool, which feller were ya?/

mike
Old Jan 11, 2006, 05:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by GSXDUB
Thats me.
Nice, I really like those wheels, you just painted the stockers right?. Who's is the BBY Evo that was parked next to you? Anyone on here? It had the silver UK badge and red tail lights.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 06:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
not sure, reptileauction.com I was listening to "raw dog" on sirius radio and they mentioned it
That's funny. I just saw a snake with that description on the Discovery channel this weekend.
Old Jan 11, 2006, 06:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Anyone know of a good in car computer because i hate having my laptop in my car for logging, but it will need to hook up to a touchscreen in-dash radio.

You could get the cables to hook your video out on your laptop to your in dash lcd screen and make sure that works. Then, you could mount a small trackball mouse somewhere and put the laptop under the front passenger seat. That way you could just use an on screen keyboard for any typing and not have to worry about an entire second pc.

Just throwing the idea out there

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners