Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2011, 08:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys!

Jeff, My wife will be working for Johnson Controls.

I was checking out the NASA midwest schedule and it looks like i might have to make a few of those events. I alsoe have a question about the Jeep grand Cherokee in your sig? I was looking at that exact truck and was just wondering how you like it?

Ice racing huh? That sounds fun!

For alittle background. I'm a hillclimber first and foremost (not going to be easy for me to do in my new local ) I also do a decent amount of time trials and auto-x. I have a full rally caged preped hillclimb car. So, i can pretty much do anything that comes along. I was planning on running the Tarmac Rally New York this coming season but i'm not sure if that will pan out now.
Attached Thumbnails Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners-02100031.jpg  
Old Dec 17, 2011, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
holy sheet that thing is beasty haha. and id say the falls would be your best bet, that or fox bay since they're closer to the city but far enough away to be great places to raise kids
Old Dec 19, 2011, 02:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by jerdeitzel
Hi there guys! I remember seeing this thread and thought this might be a good time to say hi. A very good opportunity has come about for my family and it entails leaving Pittsburgh, PA and moving to Milwaukee. Since i have never been there, i was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on where is a good place to buy a house? I'm looking for a nice family place as i have a 6 and 4 year old. My wife is going to be working in Glendale. I have found houses that we like in Cedarburg, fox point, river hills, and Menomonee falls. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Also, i'd love to be pointed in the right direction for racing around the area. I have looked and seen that i will now have Road america, blackwhawk and autobahn fairly close.

Anyway, HI, my name is Jeremy. I hope to meet some fellow evo/car folks up in that area.
Thiensville/mequon is a really nice community its just south of cedarburg and just north of Milwaukee. Glendale is about 10 min away. I live in Thiensville which is a small little town that is completely surrounded by mequon. There both under the same zip code 53092. Thiensville is a nice quite community and the schooling is excellent for kids. Its going to be much more expensive tho considering its one of the richest community's in Wisconsin. Its worth checking out!!!
Old Dec 19, 2011, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

Thank you! We have found a few houses in that area to look at.

What shops around there do you guys use for your cars? I kno AMS is somewhat close but, i'd love to have some local info. I'm kinda spoiled having a mitsubishi master EVO tech as my goto guy.

Oh and BTW, since almost every house we have looked at has a bar in the basement i guess you guys are drinkers. (which is good cause i am)

Last edited by jerdeitzel; Dec 19, 2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Not many shops here work on Evos. It's mostly a Honda-minded city here and I can name 3 shops off the top of my head that build Honda's. Mostly everyone here pretty much DIY or pay a fellow EvoM guy to do it.
Old Dec 19, 2011, 08:51 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 223 Likes on 133 Posts
My wife is going to be working in Glendale.

My wife will be working for Johnson Controls.
Tell here to keep an eye out for a BBY EVO VIII with a 9 front bumper, thats me! I work across the street from Johnson Controls. Also, I use to always see an Electric Blue Evo 9 in the JC parking lot when the weather was nice.

Cederberg/fox point/Grafton are all nice places to live IMO.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

I also have a question about the Jeep grand Cherokee in your sig? I was looking at that exact truck and was just wondering how you like it?
I fricken love this truck! No regrets at all.

I had debated going with a German car or SUV but after test driving a few I really didn't think they were well designed. The interior in most just didn't make sense and neither did the price tag. This is by far the best bang for the buck luxury vehicle I drove and it feels great to buy an American made product.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions you might have.
Old Dec 25, 2011, 09:14 AM
Evolved Member

Murry Christmas, Fochers!
Old Dec 25, 2011, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

It would take me 10years to read the whole thread LOL
Old Dec 27, 2011, 10:48 AM
Evolved Member

yeah, good luck with that! especially cause we used to do 10 pages a day in this thread!
Old Dec 28, 2011, 07:32 AM

Well gents!!! The car obsessed may be moving onto a new toy.....I'm really digging the ZO6's right now among others...so I'm gauging interest in the M5 German sleigh!!

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ot...ml#post9850958
Old Dec 28, 2011, 11:23 AM
Evolving Member

May have to get rid of my X heres a list of my mods if any one is interested. I sold all my stock parts except the exhaust so im mainly looking for deals that would include your stock part plus cash and we could meet somewhere to do the uninstall/install.

Send me offers with what you have and please try to be somewhat local.

GSC S2's
Ferrea Valvetrain (dual spring)
ETS 4in. FMIC
ETS LICP + UICP
ETS Full TBE (open o2 Dump)
ETS Intake
AMS Fuel Rail and FPR
ID 1000cc
Synapse DV
Buschur Racing Douple Pumper
Zeitronix ECA (ethanol content analyzer)
Grim Speed BC
AEM Wideband and Boost gauge
Old Dec 28, 2011, 12:59 PM
Account Disabled

why not look into a new evo or ralliart i work for mitsu if u need any info on the new and up comming events let me no
Old Dec 29, 2011, 11:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MikeMAN
Well gents!!! The car obsessed may be moving onto a new toy.....I'm really digging the ZO6's right now among others...so I'm gauging interest in the M5 German sleigh!!

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ot...ml#post9850958
That didn't take long... .What gives?
Old Dec 30, 2011, 09:02 AM

well....i did ride in a few C63's and Z06's and like the fact they are "loud" and more raw. I already have the S4, and thats pretty quiet and refined for what it is. If i dont sell it for what i want, I think an exhaust is in order for next year so I get that nice Lambo/Exotic sound

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners