Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2006, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Funny, all these 350+whp minor modded stock turbo evo 9's being dynoed at Al's "Pruven" shop and not ONE time slip to prove the power.....weird. I think Mr. dynoflash has been manipulating numbers on his own dyno!

Last edited by Nez136; Jan 23, 2006 at 03:24 PM.
Old Jan 23, 2006, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

^^ I wouldnt be suprised, with the way he seems to be talking up the evo9 as if its the new skyline. Seems like a nice guy, but almost seems like mitsu is paying him to advertise for the evo9!

On a side note the job at Renner is going great. I have my 30k service done today- tranny fluid, TC fluid, rear differential fluid, coolant, and oil were all flushed and changed. All i can say is DAMN i am suprised in the improvement! All the small little engine/tranny noises are gone, the car seems to accelerate smoother, and most of all it seems to pull MUCH harder. Overall, the car definately benefitted from the service, and it was much needed!

PS- F'in A it is hard to tell who is who when posting now! With Nez, fireball, r3z, vitt, and dyrad all having the same travolta avatar, damn! And not to mention 4rcd and myself having the same red evo avatar!
Old Jan 23, 2006, 05:16 PM

hey demon, you should stop by the parts counter next time you're working, i didnt even know we had any new employees until i came and looked at your car in the service drive today when you had it in, then i heard you were working next door, glad you enjoy it.
Old Jan 23, 2006, 05:23 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks Sharmin! I work again tomorrow, i will look for you; what is your name? I saw someone in my peripherial vision walk up initially when i pulled the car in and do a quick "walk around", was that you?

Dyrad- I forgot to ask in my last post, which EBC did you end up going with? My cousin has a WRX and he recently purchased and installed the Blitz unit as you were looking at and he says he could not be happier. He mentioned the screen was very easy to read, even at a glance.
Old Jan 23, 2006, 05:45 PM

hey brian, dude getting some weird noises when i'm down shifting and stepping on clutch, any ideas? gonna give michelle a call in the morning thinking it might be just the cold but i'm still worried. anyone have this problem? i'm at 11k, can't be the clutch going out already can it? i'm a noob but im not that bad at driving.
rock
Old Jan 23, 2006, 06:11 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by vittorio
Hey 4rcd6,got a Q for ya.Is there any chance to restore original Nokia software on my 7610 thru cingular?THe thing is i'm out of contract w/ cingular, i wanna unlock it (prolly,i'll do it online somewhere) and bring back original software.WHenever i go to europe and use that phone over there i have no option to pick coverage.It does it automaticlly and usually picks the weakest signal,so i ended up buying another phone while i was there.When I was w/ t-mobile it would let me have it either on automatic or manual and pick any covarage avaliable.I would really appreciate ur help.thanx
so your using the 7610 with Cingular in USA or in Europe? If your using it on the Cingular network here, you can get it unlocked by calling customer service. It may take like 2-3 days but they will get you the subsity unlock code or sequence to type in to unlock other frequencies/sims.
1-888-262-3882 is a direct number to customer service with no prompts.

If that doesnt work out for you, I can set you up with a phone that has all signals. Motorola's usually have an option to search 900/1800 vs 850/1900.

hope that helps ya out. PM me with any further details.
Old Jan 23, 2006, 06:45 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RED DEMON
Thanks Sharmin! I work again tomorrow, i will look for you; what is your name? I saw someone in my peripherial vision walk up initially when i pulled the car in and do a quick "walk around", was that you?

Dyrad- I forgot to ask in my last post, which EBC did you end up going with? My cousin has a WRX and he recently purchased and installed the Blitz unit as you were looking at and he says he could not be happier. He mentioned the screen was very easy to read, even at a glance.

I went with the maftpro ebc, i guess it holds boost as good as if not better than the hks, and for me to upgrade only costs $80, then I can rid of a $400 hks evc. Plus I will have most everything running off of the maftpro. I took MikeMan for a small cruise yesterday with a very light launch in BW's parking lot. I ended up losing a little traction on the onramp in 2nd gear.

The Blitz is nice, which one did he go with? I-color or just the regular sbc-id?
Old Jan 23, 2006, 07:04 PM
Evolved Member

Bolsen check out this thread:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...81#post2745381

I think Im just going to start bashing people like this.
Old Jan 23, 2006, 07:48 PM
Evolved Member

LOL, nice work dryad

Did you see the link I posted the other day?
Old Jan 23, 2006, 08:38 PM

man i love my avatar...im glad i was the first person on the whole internet with it!!!
Old Jan 23, 2006, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by dryad001
I went with the maftpro ebc, i guess it holds boost as good as if not better than the hks, and for me to upgrade only costs $80, then I can rid of a $400 hks evc. Plus I will have most everything running off of the maftpro. I took MikeMan for a small cruise yesterday with a very light launch in BW's parking lot. I ended up losing a little traction on the onramp in 2nd gear.

The Blitz is nice, which one did he go with? I-color or just the regular sbc-id?
haha yea, my stomach is still in knots...1st gear is crazy....haha

mike
Old Jan 23, 2006, 09:04 PM
Evolved Member

I'm goina see if I can set him up for some fun
Old Jan 23, 2006, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

Whatcha guys think? Not bad for being the stock wiring harness

Old Jan 23, 2006, 09:12 PM
Evolved Member

So you are going to act like warralton?

Old Jan 23, 2006, 09:42 PM
Evolved Member

He went with the regular sbc-id, i told him the i-color was worth the extra loot for the functions but he did not think it was worth it.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners