Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2006, 08:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey its my bday today so if anyone wants to paypal me $$ or send me gifts, shoot me a PM and i will give you the details hahaha....
Old Jan 27, 2006, 08:13 AM
Evolved Member

Which Sunbusters?!

I know the owner of the waukesha store, kevin my sort of neighbor, and one of the guys that has worked for him for years, pat, my cousin's old friend. I had 2 different cars tinted there, my cousins, my brother, and my brother in-law all without problems. My brother in law had 1 bubble in his passanger door and they removed it.

Dunno about the smoke, I'd be pissed about that...They did use the water pretty carelessly last time but it doesn't harm anything.

Originally Posted by bolsen
Sunbusters... I will never take another car back there.

Here's an example of there work.

Like the gaps at the bottom?

So I take it back and I have to hassle with the owner into getting them to re-tint it. He didn't got for it at first and I looked at him and said "Would you be OK with this in your car?" It wasn't until I asked him this, that he agreed to retint it. Both times the car came back reaking of smoke and solution ALL over the place.

After this, they tinted the car with the wrong tint, had to redo it again, and finally got it right. 6 months later driver side window started peeling. Never took it back, traded it in.

The Evo got tinted by Kartunes. They do a lot of high end cars and did several other firends cars. The car back clean, smelling normal, and done right. It's where I go from now on.
Old Jan 27, 2006, 08:14 AM
Evolved Member

Happy B-day man!

I might be more generous if the bank hadn't stole $200 from me!

Originally Posted by MikeMAN
hey its my bday today so if anyone wants to paypal me $$ or send me gifts, shoot me a PM and i will give you the details hahaha....
Old Jan 27, 2006, 08:14 AM
Evolving Member

So I almost got a huge ticket but i had one thing on my side!

I was driving in my wife's mazda 6!

I was coming back from Madison on 94 just at about Delafield and me and this other guy(from ILL) were flying in the fast lane at @90 mph in a 65 with plenty of traffic around. We were just cruisin along like nothing when i look in the rearview and see a state patrol in my *** with the lights on. I was like OH ****!!

I quickly pull into the middle lane as if i were goin to get passed... and sure thing he drove past me.. shook his finger at me and went on to get the guy from Illiniois!

What a relief seein how my license expired on my bday a few weeks past. I was gonna get screwed! Thank god i got by that close call. If i had my evo i'd have gotten pulled over for sure!
Old Jan 27, 2006, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Fireball
You never PAYED for YOUR oil, so it isn't YOUR oil.

If you want some, it can be arranged.
Well.... I HAD a crisp 100$ bill sitting here for you... but I guess you don't want it!

Morning fochers and happy birthday mike!
Old Jan 27, 2006, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

Close call dood, I can't tell you how many times I've driven from madision to milwaukee @ 90+ MPH.

If you were in IL I'm sure that would have been a different story.

Originally Posted by 4rcd6

I was coming back from Madison on 94 just at about Delafield and me and this other guy(from ILL) were flying in the fast lane at @90 mph in a 65 with plenty of traffic around. We were just cruisin along like nothing when i look in the rearview and see a state patrol in my *** with the lights on. I was like OH ****!!

I quickly pull into the middle lane as if i were goin to get passed... and sure thing he drove past me.. shook his finger at me and went on to get the guy from Illiniois!

What a relief seein how my license expired on my bday a few weeks past. I was gonna get screwed! Thank god i got by that close call. If i had my evo i'd have gotten pulled over for sure!
Old Jan 27, 2006, 08:25 AM
Evolved Member

Now THAT is BS!
Old Jan 27, 2006, 08:27 AM
Evolving Member

Last night coming home from Menards in Men Falls i ran into a guy with a GSX with a few mods. I didnt know what but he wizzed by me on 45 South and then hit his brakes to slow up by me. I was chattin on the phone so i couldnt get into it at the time but he kept chillin and givin a lil gas....

Once i hung up the phone I gave him a taste of the evo with whatever mods he had.....

Needless to say ... doh doh doh.. another one bites the dust haha... I slowed up and gave him a thumbs up then he got off where i did.. thinkin he wanted another try... but he ended up bustin a U and went back North... my guess is he stayed on the freeway to play a bit... Was fun for the short time... To bad it wasnt more of a race instead of a beatdown
Old Jan 27, 2006, 08:29 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
Now THAT is BS!
Nez............. remember how i told you i was 2 tickets away from being a HTO?? Well I've had some good luck in the past years now... so its all coming back in good now after years of crappy luck. I'll take it and so would you ya bastard
Old Jan 27, 2006, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Fireball
It WILL get slightly darker as the tint cures and adhears to the window.

25% is pretty dark.
that works out perfect then, i hope its a little darker then it is. even though i goofed and its really 30% not 25%.
Old Jan 27, 2006, 09:43 AM
Evolved Member

Nez............. remember how i told you i was 2 tickets away from being a HTO?? Well I've had some good luck in the past years now... so its all coming back in good now after years of crappy luck. I'll take it and so would you ya bastard
alright i see you......but i still don't like it!
Old Jan 27, 2006, 10:13 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
alright i see you......but i still don't like it!

Dont hate the hated playa!
Old Jan 27, 2006, 10:27 AM

these are the rims bryan

Old Jan 27, 2006, 11:35 AM

i like those a lot mav the pro n1's. i was gonna put those on my subi before i decided with the rotas.
Old Jan 27, 2006, 01:14 PM
Evolved Member

Those are nice

Originally Posted by maverick92482
these are the rims bryan

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners