Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2005, 06:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dryad001
There is a gas station on hwy 100 that sells race gas but it is leaded. If anyone that knows the area its the gas station on the west side of the street after culvers but before the dodge dealer. Bring a gas can they WILL NOT let you pump into the car directly.

Can you tell me the cross streets or city

There is another one in Muskego on Janesville Ave, not sure of the name but its the only one with a car wash. I believe that is unleaded 100.

Can you tell me the cross streets here

There is a VP distribuitor around Calhoun and Cleveland that has pretty good priced but you will be buy 56gal drums at a crack. I was quoted 349 for VP Import, which is 104 unleaded. I will try and get the info up as soon as I can find it.

Let me know whenever you get a chance.

Thanks-Dan
Old Jul 9, 2005, 10:48 AM
Evolved Member

Do they sell drums of c16?

Morning fochers! Summerfest was pretty good last night. ***** all over the place!

Does anyone know anyone that can weld plastic?
Old Jul 9, 2005, 11:05 PM
Evolved Member

Question for evo owners:

Birthday's coming up in less than a week and i want to treat myself (and the vo) to some nice parts. I've saved up about 1.5k-2k in spare cash to invest in mods. What would you guys recommend? I am thinking of going for mostly engine/power mods, but not sure. Currently i have a RS-R turboback, tint, volk gramlight rims and a HKS TT, a very basic setup. I definately need to buy a boost and a/f gauge for the pod i already posess, most likely the defi d-gauge. Here are my ideas on what to get, i will forsure need a tune if i decide on many engine mods . any input would be much appreciated!
-List off the top of my head (both power and visual)
defi gauges (a must), Greddy type s/type rs BOV, Hks/injen intake (?? power loss??), walboro fuel pump, boost controller (possibly electronic), HKS cams(?), tein lowering springs, Evo 7 trunk badge, evodave MR heads and tails, carbon fiber exhaust heat sheild, mr vortex generator, BOLSEN DASH LIGHT MOD, and most likely a tune...
Any opinions welcome, and much appreciated!

Last edited by RED DEMON; Jul 10, 2005 at 11:35 AM.
Old Jul 9, 2005, 11:23 PM
Evolving Member

I think you should get drunk cause thats wjhat io am and BUY A ROORRRRRRRRRR and te dank ganja from Boulder

Last edited by teamdomokun; Jul 9, 2005 at 11:28 PM.
Old Jul 10, 2005, 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

LMAO!!!

Well ere's what I'd do. Save your money and buy the autometer guages. Don't buy a a/f unless it's a wideband as you don't want to be "that" guy. I'd keep the stock intake and buy a K&N panel filter. I'd buy 272 cams (if you goiing to stay with the stock turbo) a fuel pump, bov, springs, mbc, bolsen dahs light mod and most certainly a tune.

Man, I love spending other peoples money!

Orrr, what you could do is save up 500$ more $$ and buy aem ems
Old Jul 10, 2005, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Hey Kevin, how'd you like the captains deck? Not bad for being free eh? Sorry we had to run, but we had to meet my cousins in the marcus joint!
Old Jul 10, 2005, 11:39 AM
Evolved Member

hahahah KYLE, i said for the car....the ROOR is for me, hahahaha ahh the 1000 is so very tempting!

good ideas bolsen, i was thinking autometer, but i like how the defi match the interior (not a deciding characteristic though). For now (and a while) i will be keeping the stock turbo, so the cams might be a good idea. Not sure if i should go with 264s, 272s, or a combo.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:31 AM
Evolving Member

well bolsen.. the captains deck was nice.. i gave my extra drink ticket and rachels to some ppl up there. I wasnt gonna just chill up there by ourselves for a long time. That was cool we ran into eachother and hung for a bit. Missed ya on SUnday tho with the evo road warrior tour

Red Demon:
Ok well Bolsens ideas are aight... but this is my ideas of what to do.....

for one.. dont buy a BOV unless you just want some cooler sound.. waste of money for just that... guages i'd say for sure... atleast a boost guage a/f not so important unless your running different setup than you are and gonna run in the short term at least. anyways.. i'd go with
Walbro 255hp for sure, boost gauge and anyother guage you feel you want to spend money on (oil temp is good) aftermarket intake is nice for sound and looks and will produce with a tune so best looking one I think is the Injen since it has upper IC piping(polished). I have this intake and if you wanna peep it out let me know. 264/272 cams with cam gears or 272/272 pending on your style and a custom dynoflash. To top it off make sure you have a boost controller to raise up to 21-22ish

Thats my thought, but HAPPY BDAY BRO!!! Anything you get will make the car and yourself love it even more. Let us know the follow ups!

SUNDAY WAS AWESOME BTW!! and the 2 ways didnt go 4 miles thats for sure.. tried it after i got home.. I should sue for LIEING!! lol..
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:36 AM
Evolving Member

fireball.. post some pics up here from yesterday!
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:59 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Sunday was awesome, indeed! Thanks to all who came, I think everyone had fun.

Here are some pics. I'll post the rest in the original thread.

Old Jul 11, 2005, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

nice pix, sorry i couldn't make it yesterday was helping friend with suspension.

So i went to pay my speeding ticket today. milwaukee county, 19 mhp over, dropped to faulty speedo(thats the second ticket dropped to a fauly speedo) which is 2 points! i love this city!
so i walk out side to m car, anybody who has been downtown in the last 3 months knows that its all F-up with construction. what do i find? a $27 parking ticket, what a bunch of PIG FU<KERS!!!!!!!!!! i hate COPS...HATE EM!!!
Old Jul 11, 2005, 11:23 AM
Evolving Member

lol nez.. way to go and park where your not supossed to! lol I hate parking tickets!!

Yea sunday was awesome.. thx for postin a few pics bryan!
Old Jul 11, 2005, 07:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nez136
nice pix, sorry i couldn't make it yesterday was helping friend with suspension.

So i went to pay my speeding ticket today. milwaukee county, 19 mhp over, dropped to faulty speedo(thats the second ticket dropped to a fauly speedo) which is 2 points! i love this city!
so i walk out side to m car, anybody who has been downtown in the last 3 months knows that its all F-up with construction. what do i find? a $27 parking ticket, what a bunch of PIG FU<KERS!!!!!!!!!! i hate COPS...HATE EM!!!

At least you did better than me in court. granted I was in **** Allis.

And "it" was shipped today . I will be hooking everything up when Mr. UPS shows up so come on over and get dirty, then we hit Hirem.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 07:09 AM
Evolved Member

morning fochers! Sorry I didn't make it on Sunday Kevin, I'm a bum

Golfed 18 holes at the Homestead Football Alumni Golf outting... LOL great times. Lots of booze, some chicks, and golf. Good times.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:50 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by dryad001
then we hit Hirem.
Careful, he hits back.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners