Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2006, 05:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
God I hate snow/ice mix.
Old Feb 16, 2006, 06:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dryaad, this one is for you https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=184735
Old Feb 16, 2006, 08:30 PM
Evolved Member

Quiet in here tonight.
Old Feb 16, 2006, 08:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
Im going to have to argue that.
Venting only causes a rich condition between shifts or any other time when letting off the gas, the conditions is not rich enough nor long enough to cause any lose in HP or TQ under any driving conditions. Drivability issues is the outcome of VTA with Karman Vortex mass air meters (DSM or Evo Mafs).
Not slower in the sense of less hp but in a 1/4 mile situation. I read on dsmtuners that because of that uber rich condition when you shift and vent, the afr's take a little longer to reset themselves and in turn can add to you overall 1/4 mile time. Does that seem possible?
Old Feb 16, 2006, 09:33 PM
Evolving Member

theres like this white stuff outside, its like, blowing around and stuff, it looks like its cold and stuff

Old Feb 16, 2006, 09:59 PM
Evolved Member

does anyone know if talon does his own work?
Old Feb 17, 2006, 07:11 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Finally did it! Used the WINTER EVO as a snowplow!! I had over a foot of snow, and there was a 4ft drift at the end of my driveway, so I said F it, and plowed on through!

And now the license plate officially applies...

Old Feb 17, 2006, 07:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts
I was sent a link to this section since we are being bashed for what I think is no real reason.

Here is my thinking behind the Warrtalon package:

The guy is on here promoting us and constantly sending business our way. He is on EVOM all the time answering questions and such. He has gone fast with the parts he has on the car.

Warrtalon was going looking to make a little side money selling some parts and putting together a package that "copies" what he is running on this car. To me it looked like a decent opportunity to sell some more parts.

I would do this with anyone that was willing to promote us. I have sponsored literally a hundred different people over the years. You know what I got from 98 of them? Absolutely freaking nothing in return. They got parts, support, my time and failed to run stickers on their car, didn't bother to send us customers or anything else from what I could see. Here was a guy that was spending a lot of his time promoting our shop that I haven't given a single thing to or had to go out of my way to help. That is a big change from what I am use to.

That is the way I see it. I wish the guys we "sponsor" spent half the effort promoting us that he does. I'd probably be more willing to help more people out if that were the case.

In all honesty we have other packages that are no frills too but they haven't moved much, we have the Power Stages that include all the high HP parts with nothing extra, that is really the ultimate package, as I said they don't move much. So far non of the Warrtalon packages have moved either.

David Buschur
www.buschurracing.com
Old Feb 17, 2006, 07:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I didn't think anyone was bashing Buschur Racing but were more confused why those packages were created with his name tied to them. Maybe that was just me though.

I'm glad you explained from your business stand point why you did it and hey...it's your business, and can do what you want.

Most of us were just commenting on how everyone kisses war's *** and it's funny ... then like a day later we noticed those "stages" were released.

Now...on a side note...you should let us know who cried out a PM to you so I can go and hit them in their vagina.
Old Feb 17, 2006, 08:01 AM
Evolved Member

Thats definately one useful way to use a performance car with the splitter

Originally Posted by Fireball
Finally did it! Used the WINTER EVO as a snowplow!! I had over a foot of snow, and there was a 4ft drift at the end of my driveway, so I said F it, and plowed on through!

Old Feb 17, 2006, 08:15 AM
Evolved Member

Good morning fochers, how bout this sh|tty weather! i hate WI....

David im sure the bashing wasn't intended as much for you as you think, as you know there are many people in the Milwaukee section that support Buschur Racing including myself. I guess a lot of us just don't understand the publicity that Warrtalon recieves on this forum.
Old Feb 17, 2006, 08:18 AM

hey ryan, how is that 20g? oh yea...wisconsin sucks *** and i bet you havent been able to mash the throttle yet.....
Old Feb 17, 2006, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MikeMAN
hey ryan, how is that 20g? oh yea...wisconsin sucks *** and i bet you havent been able to mash the throttle yet.....
Last night I was able to set the boost on I43 b/c it was just wet not slush or snow. Fu<king car pulls like a animal, its weird watching the speedo go from 40-60-80-100 in a matter of seconds and wanting to keep going well after! I need to tune, its a little lean in some spots and a little rich in others, more timing advance is also needed in the lower rpms since mine is pretty conservative around 3k-3.5k.....and i need alky! i want 30 psi!!
Old Feb 17, 2006, 08:39 AM

ryan- did you get rid of the srs light?
Old Feb 17, 2006, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Fireball
Im giving up 70 degree winters and girls in bikinis for this???

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners