Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2006, 06:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bolsen check your PM's. I replied to yours the other day but never heard back from you.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry bout that, I was doing some research and found out I didn't need the controller like I thought I did. (Thanks Dryaad!)

Morning fochers!!

Well, I think this is just about as good as I'm going to get it for the mean time. Keep the picture quiet for now, if yah would. Once I make sure the wastegate will work, I'm going to hot coat that, and I'm going to change the color of the bov to match

http://bolsen.homeip.net/temp/project/DSC07251.jpg
Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:17 AM
Former Sponsor

Looks good man!
Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:31 AM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by bolsen
Sorry bout that, I was doing some research and found out I didn't need the controller like I thought I did. (Thanks Dryaad!)

Morning fochers!!

Well, I think this is just about as good as I'm going to get it for the mean time. Keep the picture quiet for now, if yah would. Once I make sure the wastegate will work, I'm going to hot coat that, and I'm going to change the color of the bov to match

http://bolsen.homeip.net/temp/project/DSC07251.jpg
Damn!
Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:38 AM
Evolved Member

Very nice bolsen!
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:16 AM
Evolved Member

Nutz! Where do you wORK again?

Originally Posted by dryad001
Well we had the fire dept at work today, pretty interesting. An enitre panel with about 600amps running through it decided to explode. Pretty intense when it happen all you saw was the entire shop floor light up and then nothing, pitch black. Then about 10-15 seconds the aux generators kicked on. Im sure if there was someone standing in front of it they would have been vaporized, I could name a few people who I'd like to see that happen to. there was this really wierd color to the flooring, and the metal shielding around the fuses, relays, etc turned into a molten type form sitting on the floor. Im sure my ears will be ringing for the next few days.

But being in the production business we didn't shut down. That made for a long rest of the day. I wish I could take pictures and show them but cameras are highly forbidden on the floor. The office bit*hes will check your cell phones every so often to make sure its not a camera type phone.

Last edited by r3z0nate; Mar 6, 2006 at 11:59 AM.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:41 AM
Evolved Member

The Solo's were pretty interesting yesterday! One STi shows up with Toyo RA-1's!! He was doing so many cheerios on the snow that he almost flipped out after.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Aw man you went? if I had known you were going I would have gone. We stopped by there on the way to the Bucks game on Saturday night and drove around on it. It looked like we would have either wasted the hakka's on the WRX on the dry spots or embarrassed ourselves on the all-seasons in the Evo on the ice. So then we debated going ice-racing in LaCrosse because they were running, but decided it was too far to drive. So we went and got pancakes instead
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by the-moss
Aw man you went? if I had known you were going I would have gone. We stopped by there on the way to the Bucks game on Saturday night and drove around on it. It looked like we would have either wasted the hakka's on the WRX on the dry spots or embarrassed ourselves on the all-seasons in the Evo on the ice. So then we debated going ice-racing in LaCrosse because they were running, but decided it was too far to drive. So we went and got pancakes instead
I was only watching, i didn't make it early enough b/c i went out on saturday night. I thought for sure you were going to be there
Old Mar 6, 2006, 08:50 AM
Evolving Member

We were close to going. REALLY close, we were making phone calls all through the game to see where people were going to. Pretty much everyone decided to go to LaCrosse for the ice racing.

In the end we had a good Sunday internet racing though.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 09:34 AM

bolsen- those pics look sweet
bryan- ill come give you a hand next sunday if you want, let me know what time you're thinking
Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:00 AM
Evolved Member

fireball, how soon can you get the dynaqueen oil?
Old Mar 6, 2006, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

The wrx that showed up to the auto x on RA-1's was the same one displayed at the SCCA exhibit at the chicago auto show, for any one that went.
Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

echo..........
Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Silk
The wrx that showed up to the auto x on RA-1's was the same one displayed at the SCCA exhibit at the chicago auto show, for any one that went.
mahmoud's? Ugh.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners