Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
don't think we ever met jrod....love your exhaust though. my guy say i sound like a crotch rocket on steroids
Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by MR.MITSU
Hey everyone Charmin7 is selling his new (136mi) Advans. So If anyone needs some additional track tire give him a PM
i tried pm'ing but it said user doesnt exist...is that the right sn?

mike
Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:47 AM
Evolving Member

hey mike, i was out by culvers on friday around 6:30. had the fam with me. didn't see your car there
Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:52 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by MR.MITSU
Hey everyone Charmin7 is selling his new (136mi) Advans. So If anyone needs some additional track tire give him a PM
sharmin7

Why are you posting this and not him?
Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:52 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mack4477
don't think we ever met jrod....love your exhaust though. my guy say i sound like a crotch rocket on steroids

Yeah i'm not sure if we ever met or not.

Glad your happy with the exhaust.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jrod@Buschur
Whats the good word ladies?

jo mama!!

How are you guys wiring up AEM sensors on your cars? Are you just soldiering on to the stock harness?
Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by mack4477
hey mike, i was out by culvers on friday around 6:30. had the fam with me. didn't see your car there
heya, yea i was there...during the lenten season we park across the street (my car was in kmarts parking lot) to make more room for customers because we get so busy.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:09 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MikeMAN
heya, yea i was there...during the lenten season we park across the street (my car was in kmarts parking lot) to make more room for customers because we get so busy.
damn, i guess i should have asked if you were there. didn't happen to notice my yellow one did ya?? lol
Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:22 AM

one of the guys at work that knows i have an evo said he saw your car in the parking lot
Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

well i'll definately have to ask for ya next time then
Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Fireball
sharmin7

Why are you posting this and not him?
Fireball, Thought I'd help a friend!

Last edited by MR.MITSU; Mar 7, 2006 at 11:13 AM.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 01:22 PM

Ok, probably a dumb question.... but would anyone here be interested in taking part in a day at the mile this summer. (Prob a monday or friday)
Say cost is $100.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 01:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Road course or oval? I probably know a few that would be interested. FYI though the road course at the Milwaukee Mile is laid out in such a way to make it REALLY easy to hit walls hard.
Old Mar 7, 2006, 01:32 PM

How about everybody goes to Blackhawk Farms Raceway in Beloit for a lapping day on Friday, May 26th? (Shameless plug) http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/...sevent_id=4906
Old Mar 7, 2006, 02:28 PM
Evolving Member

get this crap: (sorry long)

I've been working at my current place for 10 months now. The past 2 months have been really f0cked up bad. Most of the employees I was on good terms with, we got along great... there was nothing wrong.

All of the sudden everyone started giving me some nasty looks, stopped talking to me, ignored me when I say the usual "good morn" to them or go up to them to make the usual conversation stuff --- and in some instances told me to blow off.... so on so on. At this point im wondering WTF is goin on.. I don't say anything, I figured it would pass.

Well.

It diddnt.

That kind of attitude wears on people no matter who they are. So I started venting by giving the same f0cked up looks back, tellin them to F off - and being an outright *****. I get pulled into the office. The management tells me to change my attitude, or leave. I skim the surface telling them what people have been doing to me, they kinda blow it off. This was 3 days before my leave of absence. I toughed it out and worked those 3 days, figuring all this crap would blow over.

Wrong.

I get back from my "vacation" and same **** nasty looks, no one talking to me - this was yesterday. Low and behold the yearly review(s) are taking place and mine just happens to be today, this morning.

I finally figure out WTF all this crap is about.

The management... (and by the management I am talking about the plant superintendant AND the C E O of this company) ....asked me several times if I knew what was going on, I told them I have no Clue...... I asked them to please tell me.... they were surprised I diddnt know what was going on.

They asked me why I purposely left my paycheck stub out on a table. I told them I diddnt. I dont open my stuff in the shop, I only do that at home. They had a real puzzled look to thier faces, because they could see I had NO F'N clue what had happened.

Well, as most of you are aware..... when people know how much other people make, it creates alot of animosity and hard feelings. Its not right for others to know what you make. I told the management: this explains everything, and asked them where the F my stub was..... they dont know..... they seemed like they diddnt care, because they had it set in thier minds I left it out on purpose to stir the pot.

At our job, our checks (or stubs for Direct Deposit which I have) are not handed to us. They are left in our cubby "mailboxes" --on thursday nights after 1st shift is gone-- I usually pick them up when I remember, cuz of my Direct Deposit. I diddnt realize it was missing till I came home today and rifled through my filing cabnet to find that it was missing.

An employee supposedly picked it up and kept it. This person is on 2nd shift. He promptly showed it to the 2nd shift employees, and then the first shift people. I make a decent amt. of money compared to 75% of the rest of the floor people. I have alot of experience at what I do and command a good wage. I came to the deduction that this employee dileberately took it to see what I was making and made this story up to cover his ***. Besides this.... WHAT F'N RIGHT DOES HE HAVE TO SHOW AND TELL EVERYONE IN THE PLACE?????? This guy has been a sneaky **** since I got there, sabotoging machines etc.etc.etc. I never thought he'd pull this crap.

The mangement knew about this 2 MONTHS AGO ...... dont you think in this instance they would tell me what happened and demand the pay stub back from the employee who took it?!?! Or even repremand or fire this employee who dileberately took it and showed it to everyone to get everyone pissed at me???

nope. they did not do a thing.

needless to say, i am giving them my notice this friday. with people like this around, and management that does not even do a thing about this situation, they don't deserve an employee like me.

sorry for the crappy post - needed this off my chest

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners