Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Homesick? Hardly

There is so much to do down there, even if sitting by the pool and talking with people doesn't really warrant being homesick does it? I had a blast watching random girls get naked in the hottub in the middle of the night.
Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:41 PM
Evolved Member

mmmmm, das tittas
Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dryad001
Homesick? Hardly

There is so much to do down there, even if sitting by the pool and talking with people doesn't really warrant being homesick does it? I had a blast watching random girls get naked in the hottub in the middle of the night.
I have a blast watching random girls get naked in my bed just before....

Last edited by Nez136; Apr 12, 2006 at 12:50 PM.
Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

Plus there are far better speed shops down there, drag races/auto-x year round. And the main beach in Cocoa is 30 minutes away or you can go to the Cape 45 min away or even Daytona beach 30 min away. Everything is so close together in FL there is always something to do.

The weekends are even crazier, granted on saturday we had a cookout with a few people down there, we were going to go to cocoa beach but everyone was drunk by 11am and just mingled in south orlando for the day hitting pretty much every bar. Theres this place called the orlando ale house, between 4 people we had over 20 pitchers, food, shots, a few pool games and back out into the outside bar area in 8 hours. Later that night we went to a place "Jesse Blacks" and had a hell of a time there. Lemme tell ya the country FL girls are a sightseeing adventure all in itself.

WI women there is no comparison, most of them dont like to talk or they are stuck up beyond themselves, down there its just too easy it should be illegal

Last edited by dryad001; Apr 12, 2006 at 12:52 PM.
Old Apr 12, 2006, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nez136
I have a blast watching radom girls get naked in my bed just before....

Your girlfriend doesnt read these boards does she?
Old Apr 12, 2006, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

Your girlfriend doesnt read these boards does she?
lmao!
Old Apr 12, 2006, 01:13 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Plus there are far better speed shops down there, drag races/auto-x year round. And the main beach in Cocoa is 30 minutes away or you can go to the Cape 45 min away or even Daytona beach 30 min away. Everything is so close together in FL there is always something to do.

The weekends are even crazier, granted on saturday we had a cookout with a few people down there, we were going to go to cocoa beach but everyone was drunk by 11am and just mingled in south orlando for the day hitting pretty much every bar. Theres this place called the orlando ale house, between 4 people we had over 20 pitchers, food, shots, a few pool games and back out into the outside bar area in 8 hours. Later that night we went to a place "Jesse Blacks" and had a hell of a time there. Lemme tell ya the country FL girls are a sightseeing adventure all in itself.

WI women there is no comparison, most of them dont like to talk or they are stuck up beyond themselves, down there its just too easy it should be illegal
Seems like you did make up your mind already...
Old Apr 12, 2006, 01:31 PM
Evolving Member

its nice out. geeZzz
Old Apr 12, 2006, 01:33 PM
Account Disabled

What is it with WI women anyway? Someone please explain to me how they got this way?
Old Apr 12, 2006, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by vesendak
What is it with WI women anyway? Someone please explain to me how they got this way?

Alright it all started quite some time ago. They want the entire package which Im sad to say none of us are multi-millionaires and drive the nicest of cars or have the biggest of houses. This is what they want, if you can talk the talk your one step ahead. Maybe they find out your a nice guy so they stick around. So they start going out all the time and distance themselves from you, obviously they are banging someone else. Out of that relationship because you failed to see that she was too comfortable with you. Some other idiot woozed her into believing some BS line.

But me being me I don't bull**** and tell them the blunt truth, they usually dont like what they hear and I let them be on their gold digging way.

OTH there are some "normal" ones out there but watch out they usually have a child from a horrible semi-engagement that they will tell you that they were beaten blah blah blah. DO you really want to be with someone that goes on about theior past relationships on how bad they were but they are still talking about it 2 years later? Or they are still hung-up on their prior fling. These are the ones you have to be extremely cautious with and are usually easy to get along with first of all then you learn of her little secrets a few weeks in.

For me I've heard this all too often and usually turn around and walk away while they are giving me their life problems. Or for a few weeks you can use them as sex toys.

Then we have the best possible girl that you have ever met. Sucessful, good looking and what you would consider the ideal mate. So you go out a few times and everything is perfect but now she doesn't have time weather it be she works too much or is still in college so you both stop calling each other and never hear from her again.

Whoever says otherwise either is too damn blind or just plain out stupid. These are my 3 types of women and each one will fit into one of these catergories one way or another. I guess with my outlook and my personality it takes me about 3 minutes from the start of "hi" to weather I want to choke them, walk away form them, or bang the ever living **** out of them.

I guess I was givin the gift of reading a person within a few seconds. I am happily single and wouldn't trade it for anything. Everyone has to answer this question. Would you rather die rich and single or broke and married?

Everyone go back to your lives whichever girl type above is your calling.

-rant off

Last edited by dryad001; Apr 12, 2006 at 02:08 PM.
Old Apr 12, 2006, 02:44 PM

OTH there are some "normal" ones out there but watch out they usually have a child from a horrible semi-engagement that they will tell you that they were beaten blah blah blah. DO you really want to be with someone that goes on about theior past relationships on how bad they were but they are still talking about it 2 years later? Or they are still hung-up on their prior fling. These are the ones you have to be extremely cautious with and are usually easy to get along with first of all then you learn of her little secrets a few weeks in.

-rant off
that would sum up my last relationship. i still get phone calls from that B1tch and it has been over 8 months since i told her to f-off.
Old Apr 12, 2006, 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

I swear I should become a psychologist
Old Apr 12, 2006, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

I can see the ad's now...

"Dr. Mike, tell me your problem and get the f|_|ck out"
Old Apr 13, 2006, 05:01 AM
Evolving Member

ha ha...i get to be the first to say mornig fochers for a change....and i'd really like to say that i feel sorry for all you single a-holes out there, but unfortunately i've been tapping the same piece of **** since i was 16!!! so you all can f off with your single guy, use them as sex toys bullschit.....
Old Apr 13, 2006, 06:43 AM
Evolved Member

Morning fochers!

Lot of tension in here! Think y'all need to hug!

On a side note, anyone listen to Czaben this morning? ohhh so funny.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners