Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2006, 01:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so why did you assume i was going to get this......you got it back b4 i even knew she filled it out
Old Apr 19, 2006, 01:35 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Honni414
so why did you assume i was going to get this......you got it back b4 i even knew she filled it out
Because I made a BIG deal about this during the delivery, because I had thought that this would happen. Obviously it didn't mean enough to you to watch for it, or let your mom know about it.

It cost me a lot of money because it took my average score down below the point in which I get paid bonuses, until about 3 months after I brought it back up.

Your survey was the lowest, I've ever gotten. By double.

Like I said, great way to repay favors and people helping you.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 01:38 PM
Evolved Member

dude anyone could have sold me a car.....anyone....and it wasnt like i didnt have money to get one...i could have went to don jacobs to get it, i could have went to griffin....i came to renner cause my intentions were to help you out..... and plus you tried tricking me by telling me you would "throw in" a membership into the evo club which is free when you buy an evo anyways
Old Apr 19, 2006, 01:45 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

dude anyone could have sold me a car.....anyone....and it wasnt like i didnt have money to get one...i could have went to don jacobs to get it, i could have went to griffin....i came to renner cause my intentions were to help you out..... and plus you tried tricking me by telling me you would "throw in" a membership into the evo club which is free when you buy an evo anyways
Do you remember the act that you played on me, with NOT having the money? All lies.

Do you remember all the tricks that your "uncle" or whoever he was tried to play on me? All lies.

Do you remember telling me over and over again that if you couldn't get a better deal, you weren't going to buy it? All lies.

Do you remember telling me after it was over, that you were buying it regardless? Proof of lies.

You came to Renner to buy the car, because you know that we would help you out and we don't abuse cars, and we sell performance parts. Also you know you'd buy from someone knowledgable, that will actually spend time going over the car with you. How long did your delivery last? I think it was well over an hour. Almost 2. Ask someone who didn't buy from me how long their delivery was.

You know, a simple apology a while back, when I sent the nasty PM could have spoken wonders, but I think you didn't think of that, being 20.

You are not innocent my friend.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

i never said i was innocent....but everyone lies to get a better deal when they buy a car.......YOU SELL CARS BUT YOUR NOT A CAR SALESMAN....HUGEST LIE EVER.....anyone who sells cars is a car salesman nomateter what your nametag or what have you says.... and im not gonna apologize for something i didnt do.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 01:53 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

i never said i was innocent....but everyone lies to get a better deal when they buy a car.......YOU SELL CARS BUT YOUR NOT A CAR SALESMAN....HUGEST LIE EVER.....anyone who sells cars is a car salesman nomateter what your nametag or what have you says.... and im not gonna apologize for something i didnt do.
"everyone lies to get a better deal"...

Quote of the century boys... remember that one.

Sorry, but there are actually honest people out in the world. Maybe when you grow up, you'll find that out.

Sometimes you have to apologize for things you didn't do as well...
Old Apr 19, 2006, 01:55 PM
Evolved Member

hahaha and youve never lied to get a better deal on a car?......everyone has....white lies....its reality man.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

Ladies please it's my b-day, Im the king for today.

Anyways I am going to have a cookout instead. So everyone is invited and 99.9% of you know how to get to my house. So bring beer if you want, I know voodoo is on his way over soon. I will be here most of the night getting my isht installed so I can be road bound again. In the meantime I have plenty of room to hang out, watch, learn, listen, be the car.

After that???

Im thinking of heading to a corner bar on 124th and Beloit. The name of the place is varsity Club. Nice and quiet and plenty of parking for you double dippers. They have food there if you dont eat by me.

Once again if you don't know how to get here gimme a call
414-349-4779
Old Apr 19, 2006, 01:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dryad001
Ladies please it's my b-day, Im the king for today.

Anyways I am going to have a cookout instead. So everyone is invited and 99.9% of you know how to get to my house. So bring beer if you want, I know voodoo is on his way over soon. I will be here most of the night getting my isht installed so I can be road bound again. In the meantime I have plenty of room to hang out, watch, learn, listen, be the car.

After that???

Im thinking of heading to a corner bar on 124th and Beloit. The name of the place is varsity Club. Nice and quiet and plenty of parking for you double dippers. They have food there if you dont eat by me.

Once again if you don't know how to get here gimme a call
414-349-4779
I'll be on my way shortly
Old Apr 19, 2006, 01:57 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

hahaha and youve never lied to get a better deal on a car?......everyone has....white lies....its reality man.
Sorry, no I haven't, and I talk to a LOT of people who buy them. Maybe that's why you have a problem, because you think that's the case.

I'm done arguing. My point is made. Hopefully people can see that now.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 02:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
You still need a BOV? I can swing by with my stocker if you want after work. Can't stay long though i gotta go to Madison tonight.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 02:02 PM
Evolved Member

you still dont realize that you are a car salesman but lie by saying you arent.......
Old Apr 19, 2006, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

sorry mike...didnt mean to put a damper on your bday haha
Old Apr 19, 2006, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Fireball
Sorry, no I haven't.
Haha, you know roughly how much they can be let go for, and your boss knows roughly how much you make.

Not the best negotiating position all around there.
Old Apr 19, 2006, 02:04 PM

Damn, Nez, look what you started. damit

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners