Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2006, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bolsen
Where in susex? I've been out there all week.
you know where Ace Hardware is, I'm in that same shopping plaza. Right across from the Sussex Fire Department on Main street, or Silver Spring Rd.
My restaurant is call " Main Moon". So, stop in and say hi or something, hehehe
Old Apr 24, 2006, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good seeing you today Mack. I have today and tomorrow off as the end of the Dragon vacation, so I was headed to Barnes and Noble and I saw you cross Moreland at 18. I hooked a right and knew I'd catch you....at the red light

Anyway, good seeing you.
Old Apr 24, 2006, 01:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Ok, i'm thinking of throwing on my new intercooler tonight. Do I need to change anything with the tune other than adjust boost?
Old Apr 24, 2006, 02:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by the-moss
Ok, i'm thinking of throwing on my new intercooler tonight. Do I need to change anything with the tune other than adjust boost?
Should only have to adjust the boost
Old Apr 24, 2006, 02:49 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by laakness
Good seeing you today Mack. I have today and tomorrow off as the end of the Dragon vacation, so I was headed to Barnes and Noble and I saw you cross Moreland at 18. I hooked a right and knew I'd catch you....at the red light

Anyway, good seeing you.
you too laak...kinda confused me at first who you were exactly. i'm still learning all your cars. glad you could extend the weekend out a lil longer. we saw you when we crossed moreland. i saw you turn, and knew you'd be up there soon. i'm sure i'll run into everyone eventually. any time i'm off work and its nice out, i'm cruising
Old Apr 24, 2006, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

So my rear brake pads are clunking quite a bit now...mostly after going in reverse or slow driving. After reading on here it turns out that a lot of people have this rear pad clunk and it's pissing me off.

I think I'm just going to order some ferodo rear's to get rid of this clunk. I've had it quite a while actually but now it's annoying me
Old Apr 24, 2006, 04:16 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally Posted by fcheng118
you know where Ace Hardware is, I'm in that same shopping plaza. Right across from the Sussex Fire Department on Main street, or Silver Spring Rd.
My restaurant is call " Main Moon". So, stop in and say hi or something, hehehe
I will have to agree, it is VERY good food.

Can I have some more sesame chicken?
Old Apr 24, 2006, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Fireball
I will have to agree, it is VERY good food.

Can I have some more sesame chicken?
Yes, of course. Any time you guys are here, I'll hook you guys up.
Old Apr 24, 2006, 04:34 PM
Evolving Member

i get authentic asian food (almost) every night haha
Old Apr 24, 2006, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by voodooutt
i get authentic asian food (almost) every night haha
yeah, I eat like 2 meals a day.
Old Apr 24, 2006, 05:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MikeMAN
is mike ready for that kinda celebrity nut swinging jock tugging mommas boys like warrtalons groupies?

No not really. Im not a big fan of answering the same damn question everyday. But if thats what warrtalon gets off on then I guess thats his problem. Plus I have changed the car quite a few times over the last 2.5 years that I get bored pretty quick. Either power or style wise. I like the stock look and really don't need anymore attention that these cars bring.

I do however like messing with the car and Im still on the quest for the perfect combination. I have some bigger plans than just the turbo kit this year but will keep that under wraps until its unveiled. I've learned to keep quite since Nez seems he wants to 1 up me. Thats OK though just remeber who can/will always grab more hp than you. Althoguh you will most likely run me in the corners I have a little extra time to let you ahead for you to be disssssappointed in the straights .

Nez you should really see my fuel map now, some how im completely opposite than my last map.
Old Apr 24, 2006, 07:42 PM
Evolving Member

i don't know about nez trying to one up you mike....but you're making me think about a alky kit just to keep up with you
Old Apr 24, 2006, 07:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Intercooler still has a hole in it... No big deal, I'll get it patched.

As for the brakes they aren't warped, it was just pad transfer so they are still good. I'm still holding final judgement for the Blackhawk lapping day but so far so good.
Old Apr 24, 2006, 07:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mack4477
i don't know about nez trying to one up you mike....but you're making me think about a alky kit just to keep up with you

Alky is the way to go. Now that I have a decent system that I know works when I need it too Im really not afraid to crank up the boost.

I am going to try and get the street tune(20psi) dialed in perfect or as good as I can get it but the weather looks not so nice for the next couple of days so the "fine tuning" will be waiting. Then I will head back to right around 28-29psi and see what I can get. Then we move onto the bigger turbo, new clutch/trans/t-case. Want to know what my set-up will be?

Tilton clutch- cerametallic
Shep trans and t-case w/ Mitsu diff

Those 3 items will pretty much sum up the drivetrain

But what else could there be? A new engine? most likely. But what will it be? 2.0, 2.1, 2.3, 2.4???
Old Apr 24, 2006, 08:00 PM
Evolved Member

Oh almost forgot. I have a new wideband coming soooo. If you want to make more HP than waiting for a flash and want me to play with your car I highly recommend getting the UTEC, this is going to be the only system I will touch, besides the S-AFC. There are a ton of them for sale right now.

Not sure on what Im going to charge to tune it yet. Im thinking of 150 first map 75 each additional map. Then if you want me to modify your map already installed that will probably be 50-75.

Last edited by dryad001; Apr 24, 2006 at 08:04 PM.

Quick Reply: Milwaukee - America's Drunkest Evo Owners